ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Nine More scumbags arrested for the grooming of young girls for sex (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/867761-nine-more-scumbags-arrested-for-the-grooming-of-young-girls-for-sex.html)

hodgy0_2 25 June 2012 01:01 PM

Originally Posted by Shaid (Post 10680831)
cheap brides (although brides are not cheap in the long run)

very true, easy to get sucked in by a cheap headline price, then get clobbered by a high TCO number

JTaylor 25 June 2012 01:29 PM

Originally Posted by Einstein RA (Post 10680791)
A question for you James, do you have personal experience of these areas?

https://www.scoobynet.com/showpost.p...0&postcount=23

Have you spent time living in and amongst the 'dregs'?
See above. Have you been to Slough?

If your view is based solely on what you see in the media and what you hear on the grapevine, then I struggle to give any credence to your mindset.
It isn't, making point two moot.

You'll find the vast majority (based on my personal experience) are decent, hard working folk.
How can I find based on your personal experience? Anyway, glad Dewsbury's on the up after its challenges. Actually, Maz, upon reflection, you may very well appreciate Slough. :D

Money and and a silver spoon stuck up one's arse does not necessarily make you a better human being.
Well on that we're agreed. It would be impossible not to agree in fact, owing to the "not necessarily" caveat.

I think this thread is deviating so I'll not deviate any further.:)
Sure thing. I trust you don't object to me replying. ;)

Shaid 25 June 2012 04:59 PM

JTaylor - You do realise that white girls look best wearing Asian clothes don't ya ;)

JTaylor 25 June 2012 05:41 PM

Originally Posted by Shaid (Post 10681070)
JTaylor - You do realise that white girls look best wearing Asian clothes don't ya ;)

F*cking right, Shaid! Ms. T and I often indulge in a burqa and bondage session. First she reveals her nose, then her forehead and after, assuming I'm still capable, we get down to a damned good hand shaking. If I'm brutally honest, I only illustrated the bondage side of things in the interests of alliteration; it's kind of a given really, isn't it?

Dingdongler 25 June 2012 07:44 PM

Originally Posted by JTaylor (Post 10680496)
The dregs of Anglo-Saxon society have to live somewhere and it often seems the case that they can be found a roof near or among entire village loads of Pakistanis. Recipe for disaster, really. Evolved Anglo-Saxons simply wouldn't reside in Greater Islamabad, because they're evolved.

Your post implies quite clearly that

1) You see Pakistanis who happen to live in a certain geographical area as ALL being unevolved. So in some way backward and inferior to 'evolved' Anglo Saxons such as yourself.

2) Anglo Saxons who do live in these areas are 'dregs'

If I remember correctly you were going to report me to the BMA ( 020 7387 4499) and the GMC (http://www.gmc-uk.org/concerns/makin...ents_guide.asp) because I didn't show 'good bedside manner' to your fruit cake fellow racist bum boy TDW:lol1:

( How did that work out for you by the way?:lol1::lol1:)

If you have a job I wonder how YOUR employer would feel if they saw your blatantly racist and generally disgusting remarks about people less for fortunate than you?

JTaylor 25 June 2012 08:05 PM

Originally Posted by Dingdongler (Post 10681259)
Your post implies quite clearly that

1) You see Pakistanis who happen to live in a certain geographical area as ALL being unevolved. So in some way backward and inferior to 'evolved' Anglo Saxons such as yourself.

2) Anglo Saxons who do live in these areas are 'dregs'

If I remember correctly you were going to report me to the BMA ( 020 7387 4499) and the GMC (http://www.gmc-uk.org/concerns/makin...ents_guide.asp) because I didn't show 'good bedside manner' to your fruit cake fellow racist bum boy TDW:lol1:

( How did that work out for you by the way?:lol1::lol1:)

If you have a job I wonder how YOUR employer would feel if they saw your blatantly racist and generally disgusting remarks about people less for fortunate than you?

How the f*ck you became a doctor is beyond me! You've an appalling memory and deeply sub-standard comprehension skills. Perhaps it is for these reasons that you've confused The Hippocratic Oath with a hypocrite's oath.

Terminator X 25 June 2012 08:12 PM

Originally Posted by JTaylor (Post 10681284)
How the f*ck you became a doctor is beyond me! You've an appalling memory and deeply sub-standard comprehension skills. Perhaps it is for these reasons that you've confused the The Hippocratic Oath with a hypocrite's oath.

http://net.onextrapixel.com/wp-conte...10/03/hook.jpg

TX.

Dingdongler 25 June 2012 08:23 PM

Originally Posted by JTaylor (Post 10681284)
How the f*ck you became a doctor is beyond me! You've an appalling memory and deeply sub-standard comprehension skills. Perhaps it is for these reasons that you've confused the The Hippocratic Oath with a hypocrite's oath.

It may well be beyond you but that's because many things are beyond you, like being a tolerant well adjusted human being.

One thing I comprehend very well is that like that plank TDW you are a racist and I find your attitude disgusting.

We all (myself included) sometimes say things on the internet that we perhaps don't mean but you litter this forum with your racist and islamophobic ramblings dressed up like some sort of pseudo philosophical debate.

So where is your 'bedside manner' as a human being when you refer to tens of thousands of people who all just happen to originate from Pakistan as 'unevolved'? Or when you refer to people as 'dregs'?

Disgusting.

If you have children do they know you generalise and discriminate like this about people you've never even spoken to?

JTaylor 25 June 2012 08:31 PM

Originally Posted by Dingdongler (Post 10681326)
It may well be beyond you but that's because many things are beyond you, like being a tolerant well adjusted human being.

One thing I comprehend very well is that like that plank TDW you are a racist and I find your attitude disgusting.

We all (myself included) sometimes say things on the internet that we perhaps don't mean but you litter this forum with your racist and islamophobic ramblings dressed up like some sort of pseudo philosophical debate.

So where is your 'bedside manner' as a human being when you refer to tens of thousands of people who all just happen to originate from Pakistan as 'unevolved'? Or when you refer to people as 'dregs'?

Disgusting.

If you have children do they know you generalise and discriminate like this about people you've never even spoken to?

I've posted nothing racist, I've not described Pakistanis as unevolved and I've not mentioned your bedside manner in this or any other thread. Disprove this
or stfu.

Maz 25 June 2012 08:43 PM

Guys this is descending in to a personal fracas. Best kept off the forum.

Dingdongler 25 June 2012 08:49 PM

Originally Posted by JTaylor (Post 10681335)
I've posted nothing racist, I've not described Pakistanis as unevolved and I've not mentioned your bedside manner in this or any other thread. Disprove this
or stfu.

You have made disgusting comments about Pakistanis being 'unevolved'.

What do you mean by unevolved? Sub human? They are animals? Inferior to you by nature of their country of origin, where they live now or their religous beliefs?

Are people you know and work with aware of your extreme racist views? How can you possibly deal with people fairly in your everyday life if you view some of them as 'dregs'?

What do you do for a living????!

JTaylor 25 June 2012 08:58 PM

Originally Posted by Dingdongler (Post 10681391)

Where?

What do you mean by unevolved? Sub human? They are animals? Inferior to you by nature of their country of origin, where they live now or their religous beliefs?
All moot until you've addressed the above, Doctor.

Are people you know and work with aware of your extreme racist views?
You're unable to provide evidence that I have these views.

How can you possibly deal with people fairly in your everyday life if you view some of them as 'dregs'?
I don't, I simply avoid them.

Very little.

banny sti 25 June 2012 09:11 PM

Jtaylor squriming like a bitch lmao

Bubba po 25 June 2012 09:11 PM

Some true colours being displayed on this thread. :)

tony de wonderful 25 June 2012 09:20 PM

Originally Posted by Dingdongler (Post 10681391)

Are people you know and work with aware of your extreme racist views? How can you possibly deal with people fairly in your everyday life if you view some of them as 'dregs'?

Do the people you work with know about the fact you think mental health is an issue to joke about and cause to bully people, plus your fixation on the Jewishness of people?

JTaylor 25 June 2012 09:25 PM

Originally Posted by tony de wonderful (Post 10681461)
Do the people you work with know about the fact you think mental health is an issue to joke about and cause to bully people, plus your fixation on the Jewishness of people?

I'll handle this, Darling.

Lord Marshall 25 June 2012 09:53 PM

:luvlove: TDW and JT

brokeback mountain

Dingdongler 25 June 2012 10:00 PM

Originally Posted by Lord Marshall (Post 10681529)
:luvlove: TDW and JT

brokeback mountain

Now, now be careful. When I called TDW a big girl's blouse JT accused me of being a homophobe:lol1:

Lord Marshall 25 June 2012 10:04 PM

Originally Posted by Dingdongler (Post 10681534)
Now, now be careful. When I called TDW a big girl's blouse JT accused me of being a homophobe:lol1:

Oh oh, too late.

JTaylor 25 June 2012 10:10 PM

Originally Posted by Dingdongler (Post 10681534)

As I said, memory and comprehension. Or are you just dishonest?

Sti Addict 25 June 2012 10:10 PM

Originally Posted by tony de wonderful (Post 10681461)

:lol:

You're not playing the antisemetic card are you!!:lol1::lol1: :lol1:

As you are so fond of posting newspaper articles I wonder if this is where you get you're viewpoints from http://www.tnr.com/blog/the-spine/78...i-ovadia-yosef

Which you then pretend are based on you're own reasoning.

You're mental health is quite clearly an issue...for you, both you and JTaylor are deranged!!

Dingdongler 25 June 2012 10:11 PM

Originally Posted by JTaylor (Post 10681421)
Where?

All moot until you've addressed the above, Doctor.

You're unable to provide evidence that I have these views.

I don't, I simply avoid them.

Very little.

The dregs of Anglo-Saxon society have to live somewhere and it often seems the case that they can be found a roof near or among entire village loads of Pakistanis. Recipe for disaster, really. Evolved Anglo-Saxons simply wouldn't reside in Greater Islamabad, because they're evolved

1) Where is this 'Greater Islamabad'?

2) What do you mean by 'evolved' Anglo Saxons and how do they differ as human beings from the Pakistanis that live in this so called 'Greater Islamabad'?

If they don't want to live there because, as you say, they are evolved than I assume you mean that the other residents are 'unevolved'?

3) What do you mean by 'village loads' of Pakistani's? Are you saying all Pakistani's come from villages, there are no cities or urban developments in the Pakistan that you have in your mind?

Sti Addict 25 June 2012 10:24 PM

JTaylor and TDW have never heard of of the Indus Valley Civilisation, have a read http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indus_Valley_Civilization

Seem alot more "evolved" than what you like to think.

JTaylor 25 June 2012 10:47 PM

Originally Posted by Dingdongler (Post 10681567)
1) Where is this 'Greater Islamabad'?

Well, literally it's in Pakistan and is also known as the Rawalpindi Metropolitan Area, however, in this instance I've used it figuratively to describe anywhere a large number of Pakistanis reside, a bit like Little Italy or China Town.

2) What do you mean by 'evolved' Anglo Saxons and how do they differ as human beings from the Pakistanis that live in this so called 'Greater Islamabad'?
By evolved, in this instance, I mean well devoloped, sophisticated and civilised. To answer your second question, i.e. how they differ etc. I've no idea; my juxtaposition was under-evolved Anglo-Saxons meaning that they're under-developed, un-sophisticated and uncivilised.

If they don't want to live there because, as you say, they are evolved than I assume you mean that the other residents are 'unevolved'?
Well, as I've said, there do seem to be a disproportionate number of knuckle draggers and mouth breathers squeezed in to places that also happen to be frequented by large numbers of Pakistanis. I can't not observe this, I'm afraid.

3) What do you mean by 'village loads' of Pakistani's?
More Pakistanis than you'd find in a hamlet, but less than in a town, Doctor.

Are you saying all Pakistani's come from villages, there are no cities or urban developments in the Pakistan that you have in your mind?
No. Not very bright are you? Have you considered relocating to Bradford?

tony de wonderful 25 June 2012 10:49 PM

Any philosophy of history could band about terms like 'less evolved' etc to describe societies. Marx, Hegel etc all talk about society progressing from lower to higher forms.

Sti Addict 25 June 2012 11:02 PM

Would you like to add Hitler to the list, their views are a quite similar.

JTaylor 25 June 2012 11:07 PM

Originally Posted by BugSti Malone (Post 10681646)
Would you like to add Hitler to the list, their views are a quite similar.

Well, we got to page ten at least. :lol1:

Sti Addict 26 June 2012 12:37 AM

Are these Anglo Saxon's evolved JTaylor?

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view...or-EDL-leader/

http://www.hopenothate.org.uk/blog/a...aedophile-case

Shaid 26 June 2012 03:35 AM

Mr Taylor do you realise that the brown baddies in the UK are very unlikely to have originated from Islamabad? You sound very similar to an uncle of mine near Faisalabad who thinks that every other city in the UK is 10 mins away form London.

Dingdongler 26 June 2012 08:00 AM

Originally Posted by JTaylor (Post 10681628)
Well, literally it's in Pakistan and is also known as the Rawalpindi Metropolitan Area, however, in this instance I've used it figuratively to describe anywhere a large number of Pakistanis reside, a bit like Little Italy or China Town.

By evolved, in this instance, I mean well devoloped, sophisticated and civilised. To answer your second question, i.e. how they differ etc. I've no idea; my juxtaposition was under-evolved Anglo-Saxons meaning that they're under-developed, un-sophisticated and uncivilised.

Well, as I've said, there do seem to be a disproportionate number of knuckle draggers and mouth breathers squeezed in to places that also happen to be frequented by large numbers of Pakistanis. I can't not observe this, I'm afraid.

More Pakistanis than you'd find in a hamlet, but less than in a town, Doctor.

No. Not very bright are you? Have you considered relocating to Bradford?

Just like TDW you just spout gibberish. The fact of the matter is that it is plain from your posts that you view whole sections/towns of the community as inferior to you.

That makes you a racist and a snob. The thing is I don't know why you (or TDW) would have these superiority complexes. Some of these 'unevolved' people will break out and do good things ie establish multi million pound businesses, become professionals, become sports men/women.

What have you and your 'Darling' TDW done?

1) Wasn't the high point of your life as a salesman for Dreams the bedstore?:lol1::lol1:

Just how demanding was it to sell these?

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e2...44/pillows.jpg

Or perhaps you enjoyed wearing the uniform? Isn't it a rather fetching blue nylon affair?
And your co workers must have been fascinated by your endless pseudo intellectual sociopolitical commentary. Or is that why they sacked you?

2) And TDW? He is regressing back to childhood. He can't handle the adult challenges of the real world so has gone back to school to study Sociology. Here is his first project

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k9...ni091/NDHI.jpg

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k99/gemini091/J29.jpg