ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Midlands (England) (https://www.scoobynet.com/midlands-england-23/)
-   -   Midlands Mega meet with convoy!!! 13/2/05 (https://www.scoobynet.com/midlands-england-23/393740-midlands-mega-meet-with-convoy-13-2-05-a.html)

Shimy Type R 14 February 2005 02:48 PM

:thumb:.

Jamo 14 February 2005 06:49 PM

Originally Posted by Shimy Type R
Cheers Jamo,

I ment to meet you yesterday and put a face to the name, but never got a chance. what car were you driving?

Shimy.

its a black wrx wagon mate :)

didnt have chance to go around and talk to everyone this time as my mate had bought his kids, and unfortunatly it was a year to the day their mum died :( , so we were keeping them occupied with food and company :(

jamo :)

BONDY7 14 February 2005 09:10 PM

top day, thoroughly enjoyed ourselves on our first meet can't wait for another.

Interesting drive to tibshelf lol

FX02 14 February 2005 11:09 PM

Originally Posted by Rolley
I'm curious aswell, what was the ruckess about at the services? Still had a wicked day. Couldn't believe the, ehemm DRIVE up the m-way. Couldn't help my self!! Thanks to the guy in the blue stickered-up STI (not "scoobycrissy".) for letting me and my mate tag along when we missed everybody being shoved out the services. That was a cool de-tour tho! Never got your name. but cheers!!:notworthy
Oh yeah how do you put photos on here? And I've got some decent vid footage if anyone will tell me how to send it to em?!

Amazing cars, better people, top day. Can't wait for the next!!:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

I was the one in the stickered up Sti Rolley. Sat nav is a saviour, even if it does take you the long way round sometimes. :)

Rolley 15 February 2005 07:23 PM

Sweet car mate. Yes sat nav IS the saviour! Cheers again. Hope to see you at the next one!!:notworthy

Rolley 15 February 2005 07:28 PM

Originally Posted by Daft Lad
Sign up for an account on photobucket.com mate, its free and you can upload you pics onto there and just post the links to them on scoobynet!

I'd LOVE to see some of the videos but not sure how you'd go about sending them...maybe have to get someone to host them for you?

Were you the chap filming us all out of your window on the motorway? :thumb:

Not sure how to do this quote thing, so try not to take the pi** too much if this is a mess. cheers for the advise for the photo's. I'll have a word with a friend of mine who's a bit quized up pc's on how to get you the footage. and yeh, my girlfriend was filming. (All bribes welcome!!) What car were you in?

Daft Lad 16 February 2005 12:26 AM

Originally Posted by Rolley
Not sure how to do this quote thing, so try not to take the pi** too much if this is a mess. cheers for the advise for the photo's. I'll have a word with a friend of mine who's a bit quized up pc's on how to get you the footage. and yeh, my girlfriend was filming. (All bribes welcome!!) What car were you in?

Mine was the slightly tatty white classic with 'DaftLad' in the rear windows mate! :norty:

6 pot 16 February 2005 01:59 PM

Can we have another next weekend :idea:

Mark96ukTurbo 18 February 2005 12:40 PM

the guy in the P1/for sale cant say owt about dangerous drivin!! did anyone see him nearly smash into me (silver) and the car infront (blue/bugEye) just before the first roundabout after the eaton pub????? cut streat through us like a prat, dont deserve the car!

Dazza01 18 February 2005 12:43 PM

Mine was the slightly tatty white classic with 'DaftLad' in the rear windows mate! :norty:

:D Sorta gives it away don't it m8 :thumb:

Shimy Type R 18 February 2005 01:44 PM

Originally Posted by Mark96ukTurbo
the guy in the P1/for sale cant say owt about dangerous drivin!! did anyone see him nearly smash into me (silver) and the car infront (blue/bugEye) just before the first roundabout after the eaton pub????? cut streat through us like a prat, dont deserve the car!

Well, He's, definetly earned the title as Captain D1ck Head on Scooby Net!:lol:

Daft Lad 18 February 2005 02:23 PM

Originally Posted by Dazza01
:D Sorta gives it away don't it m8 :thumb:

:D :D :D Owt for a laugh, me!:thumb:

Ubik 18 February 2005 03:36 PM

Mine was the slightly tarty white classic with 'DaftLad' in the rear windows mate! :norty:

Told you before about parking on the Doughnut at night.

Daft Lad 18 February 2005 05:46 PM

:razz: :mad: :razz: :mad:

Originally Posted by Ubik
Told you before about parking on the Doughnut at night.

TRF 18 February 2005 09:41 PM

Right if anyone has any vids of the day and wants to get them together for a VCD/DVD then send them to me and I will have a go at sorting something. First time of having a go at this so dont laugh ;). You can email them or post them on a CD, pm me for details. Mpeg format would be best for me to play with.

I have got some of the trip up the motorway, too big to upload (150mb) but too short for a CD on its own. If you are going to the pub meet on sunday I could collect them up then.