ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Coronavirus Pah! (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/1061100-coronavirus-pah.html)

hedgecutter 26 March 2020 10:51 PM

Originally Posted by hux309 (Post 12075433)
I'm an Intj so far as I'm concerned you're doing it right.
For me it's like Christmas come early, people seem to be losing their heads, whilst I'm loving it.

They should make it a yearly thing.

If you are a INTJ, you can crack on and solve all these problems without distractions. I'm one, without the success or ability to solve!

ALi-B 27 March 2020 12:07 AM

If I recall correctly I’m a ISTJ...apparently that’s quite common, but with looking at what other folk are doing I believe either that is wrong and ISTJs aren’t common or I’m not a ISTJ. :Suspiciou

mrtheedge2u2 27 March 2020 10:01 AM

I am an extrovert who loves being out and about (read that as hanging out in Amsterdam getting trashed) but I also love staying home and gaming, being in the garden etc …..so I am good either way. However, when the weather turns sh1t then I may lose my mind lol

Dr Hu 27 March 2020 10:36 AM

INTJ and ISTJ......:confused::confused:

OK I had Google those! :p

lozgti1 27 March 2020 11:00 AM

Government websites bloody rubbish

andy97 27 March 2020 11:09 AM

On a plus note, air pollution has massively dropped in cities and town :D

This will help those with lung and heart conditions

It might even kickstart the non polluting transport in populated areas

lozgti1 27 March 2020 11:49 AM

no one is going out
And these government websites cant even frigging log in

It is sh1t

Richy P1984 27 March 2020 11:50 AM

Originally Posted by andy97 (Post 12075466)
On a plus note, air pollution has massively dropped in cities and town :D

This will help those with lung and heart conditions

It might even kickstart the non polluting transport in populated areas

Crazy to think that its taken a global virus to give us the best air quality this century has ever seen (and might ever see).

IdonthaveaScooby 27 March 2020 12:34 PM

Well hopefully Cummings has it too. .. :thumb:

BMWhere? 27 March 2020 02:24 PM

Oops, maybe Boris should have practiced a bit of self isolation :wonder::norty:

silver-sub 27 March 2020 04:26 PM

Yep and so much for boris showing us how to wash our hands. And i don't even think he knows the national anthem.
​​​

IdonthaveaScooby 27 March 2020 05:29 PM

plenty wrist action

whats the chances just putting it on

lockheed 27 March 2020 08:14 PM

Any "Key" workers here ,I am apparently .

the shreksta 27 March 2020 08:21 PM

Originally Posted by lockheed (Post 12075507)
Any "Key" workers here ,I am apparently .

My wife is a key worker,she works in the care industri. My mum works in a supermarket so is also a key worker and my sister is a teacher also a key worker.

lozgti1 27 March 2020 08:58 PM

I'm a lawyer. A no
body cares worker .lol

ALi-B 27 March 2020 09:48 PM

I work for Timpsons ;)

lozgti1 28 March 2020 03:38 AM

Originally Posted by ALi-B (Post 12075515)
I work for Timpsons ;)

Lol . Ultimate key worker.

IdonthaveaScooby 28 March 2020 11:01 AM

Poor old Witty , didnt work for him !

looked decidedly pasty from the off

lozgti1 28 March 2020 01:07 PM

What gets me is that this is not Britain we all moan about. It is the whole world. That is slightly scary

lozgti1 28 March 2020 01:08 PM

No way a bat culled the population :(

ALi-B 28 March 2020 01:56 PM

What killed the dinosaurs? :wonder:

lozgti1 28 March 2020 02:00 PM

lol. lava. or blooming bats?

Mind you ignore me. Bit thick with what is happening.;o;

RobsyUK 28 March 2020 05:26 PM

I've just realised. The only people who will be ok after this virus is those on benefits.
maybe they should have theirs reduced to 80% to help foot the bill after

IdonthaveaScooby 28 March 2020 07:54 PM

All countries eventually got coronavirus

But China got it straight off the bat

lozgti1 29 March 2020 03:24 AM

lol

lozgti1 29 March 2020 09:30 AM

Could cope with few weeks, but June!

Not really a conspiracy theorist but something bit strange going on. And I don't mean my step father who is doing my head in thinking nothing happening out there

ALi-B 29 March 2020 11:11 AM

Really am perplexed and concerned at the death hotspot in the Black Country and West Birmingham. Which is significantly higher rate of death per 10,000 than surrounding areas (Solihull, Worcs, Staffs etc.) and London. This is why the NEC is gearing up as a hospital (and that’s feckin’ huge) https://www.hsj.co.uk/coronavirus/co...027256.article

I did remark early on that there is a risk of spread by care workers, both home visitors, carehome workers as well as hospices/hospitals. I fear it could be the case here. Getting care workers as well as non-frontline staff in these sectors regularly tested needs to be better prioritised.

IdonthaveaScooby 29 March 2020 11:34 AM

Should have been the first priority from the off , but some one up there decided herd immunity was only way fwd

ALi-B 29 March 2020 12:01 PM

Yeah. I learnt that a few years ago; Those that live and work with prone individuals really should have been given more (guidance, quarantine, distancing as well as tests and equipment) at the first point of this virus hitting UK soil.

A little life story that nailed this home to me: My cousin used to live with my gran (long story), who was ok but was prone due to having COPD (smoker). This was the year of the ineffective flu jab.

My cousin works in a nursery and has immune issues due to a eating disorder...as such she is always getting every bug going due to where she works and then passing it on to my gran. The last one was a flu bug, and of course my gran contracted it and died as a result when it got onto her lungs. I do believe if my cousin had no contact she would probably still be alive today.

BTW, I should add its not totally my cousin’s fault as there was a failure by the hospital that discharged her too soon (as they wanted the bed) into a respite home (against our wishes as we wanted home-care her ourselves) that was understaffed by unskilled carers who reported that she had seen a GP to check her condition (which was detoriating), but infact hadn’t...when our demands that a GP see her were eventually actioned, GP said “paramedics NOW”, unfortunately it was too late as all that could be done was palliative. However I had to mention this as this shows how poor care services were BEFORE a pandemic.

Andycat 29 March 2020 01:59 PM

yea sounds like where off work till end may :confused: