Notices
Other Marques This forum contains only cars offered for sale by our members.

Honda Civic Type R GT FN2 Manual K20 Deep Bronze Pearl £5999

Old 09 November 2013, 07:15 PM
Nero_slk
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile Honda Civic Type R GT FN2 Manual K20 Deep Bronze Pearl £5999

Hello,
All info and pics here-
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Honda-Civi...item27da518a3e
As always - I still haven't tried a STi, so hoping i can get it before winter time

For sale is my Honda Civic Type R GT. I am a car enthusiast and this year I’m trying all sorts of sports cars. In the previous few months I had a M3,Evolution7,and 350z but I went for a lower power civic to finish my Honda range. Since I owned most of the top spec Hondas like CRX i-VT, Civic VTI,Accord K24, Accord type R,S2000 and many more, I was 100% aware what to look out for and what to check. So I got this top of the range, finished in deep bronze pearl Civic that has absolutely no mechanical issues!

Year:2007
MOT:04.2014
Tax:04.2014
HPi: Clean

Mileage: 78200 (going up as its used daily!)

So in detail about the car:
Engine:
The famous K20Z4 2.0 DOCH i-VTEC 200Bhp. Not to be mistaken with EP3 K20!Many improvements comparing to the older model! These engines are bullet proof as long as you look after them, being chain driven they will last over 150k with ease.

The engine works smooth, and starts perfect hot and cold. The main things to check about these engines are fine- it doesn’t smoke on VTEC and the transition is very smooth, no oil or coolant consumption/contamination , and valves are silent due to recent valve clearance adjustment at Honda garage.

Returns great mpg!
Motorway:39-43

Mixed:30-39

City:25-30

Gearbox:
Very smooth 6 speed manual gear box. The clutch is in great condition with no slipping. NO common problems such as: crunchy gears or noisy clutch release bearing .

Suspension:
Original Type R suspension ensures perfect ride height and comfort. No faults there too

Brakes:
Original Type R brakes with recent pads, fluid, and disks.

Exterior:

Full Type R kit with GT pack including front fog lights. Windows have been professionally tinted in the front and back (30% front 50% back- I think)
Finished in one of the rarest colours- Deep Bronze Pearl (bronze on V5 as well!), usually mistaken for simple black, but it changes colour once its under a source of light (Becomes black/bronze ,can be seen on some pictures). Bodywork is in great condition with minor wear for its age.

Interior:
Full Type R GT interior with Cruise control, Start button, Double air con, CD/MP3 radio with controls on the steering wheel, electric windows+mirrors, automatic headlights and windscreen wipers etc.

Black and red Recaro suede seats with red Type R carpets and door card inserts.

Bad bits: (every car has a few, and I’m very picky)

The bodywork is not brand new and has a few tiny stone chips and scratches – but a good polish would sort it out

Folding mirrors only fold half way (common fault, but it doesn’t bother me as I don’t use it)

The car has been serviced recently. Almost £1000 was spent that included- all fluids, brakes, valve clearance etc- so it’s ready for the new owner to enjoy trouble free miles.

All in all its a great car that I use every day, and the only reason for sale as its time to try a new toy. I would be interested in a P/X or swap deal for another sport car (prefer: STi, Evo8,645,630,335i dc5, M3 e46,M5,DC2 with loads of cash, etc)

Feel free to arrange viewing, I’m sure you won’t be disappointed. No time wasters and dreamers please, full amount and comprehensive insurance must be present if you want to test drive!

Priced for a quick sale : £6000

Southampton
Kind Regards
Old 17 November 2013, 12:35 PM
Nero_slk
Scooby Regular

Open for sensible offers
Old 19 November 2013, 08:14 PM
Nero_slk
Scooby Regular

Fancy a quick sale...

First to come with £5500 can have it!
Old 26 November 2013, 01:27 PM
Nero_slk
Scooby Regular

Sold!!!! Looking for a scooby sti/wrx in nice condition...let me know what you have!