Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Riots in London

Search this Thread

Old 07 August 2011, 01:38 PM
mamoon2
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by foxarm
Surely crack dealing and gun toting is part of Jamaican yardie culture and it should be embraced in multicultural Britain.

And they are looting iceland, "proper gangsta"

"Grab the Shampoo blud init"....... "No blud, get the Herbal Essence ****, manz don't like the Head and Shoulders init"
Old 07 August 2011, 01:38 PM
acstua
Scooby Regular

aye i think thats true in most places
ive met a couple of policemen who are complete c*cks and sdome who are complete diamonds :|
a couple who got called out after i was assaulted, looked at me said i looked fine and drove off
and another bloke who swore mulitple times at us after we asked him what was going on o.0

stressful job mind but still

it'll be interesting to see the report on what happened with him in the taxi
Old 07 August 2011, 01:39 PM
acstua
Scooby Regular

this is true Gene
Old 07 August 2011, 01:40 PM
SteveScooby
Scooby Regular

So the press have twisted the report of the shooting to make the police look better? Yeah that seems realistic!!
Old 07 August 2011, 01:43 PM
Bonehead
Scooby Regular

Cool

Originally Posted by mamoon2
"Grab the Shampoo blud init"....... "No blud, get the Herbal Essence ****, manz don't like the Head and Shoulders init"
FPMSL !!!!
Old 07 August 2011, 01:43 PM
mamoon2
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Mus
the police in my area make you hate them by the way they approach you, regardless of how you are dressed some are ok but the majority Are ***** straight up. I'm not basing this on one incident I'm basing this on over 20 years in tottenham yes there are a few good ones who are trying to do a job and i dont mind them but there's a lot of *****.
If I was a copper in Tottenham, i'd probably be a **** having to put up with all the **** that goes on there.

Do you know this Mark Duggan guy then?
Old 07 August 2011, 01:45 PM
stevie turbo
Scooby Regular

wtf what is this country coming too f##king gangsters if your caught put them in the army for 4 yrs that will sort the tos#ers out england is not england any more more like brooklyn ny
Old 07 August 2011, 01:46 PM
Mus
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by DCI Gene Hunt
I'd rather be approached by a Policeman acting a **** that a gangster armed with a handgun....

why would a gangster approach you for unless your a gangster or you upset him!!!

that's pure stereotype
Old 07 August 2011, 01:48 PM
f1_fan
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Mus
who is stupid enough to shoot at armed police specially if there is a whole squad of em, the media are good to twist people's opinions. what the media are saying is complete and utter bull****. that's all I'm going to say why would so many locals are protesting old young from all races and who ever said earlier it's only blacks and Asian riotting your wrong your basing that on what your seen in the media: go to wood green go tottenahm and see for your self. Mark was half White and he also had White friends there's people from all nationalities rioting.
Methinks you might very well have a point. It never fails to amaze me how people on this board and in life in general take everything the press throw at them as gospel even AFTER the whole phone hacking thing has shown them up to be a bunch of lying scum that some us already knew they were.

The other thing is that the police have admitted there was a very real risk something like this would happen, but due to budget constraints could not condone putting intelligence to work or coppers on the streets until after it had started.

Thank you very much to our wonderful government! Let's bomb Libya, but we can't afford polcing at home
Old 07 August 2011, 01:48 PM
Jaybird-UK
Scooby Regular

'Send in the Little Birds and light em' up" Black Hawk style

Old 07 August 2011, 01:50 PM
stevie turbo
Scooby Regular

ever heard the saying chip on the shoulder and image,you only have to look at someone and thats all it takes nowdays.

this country needs to f''king wise up sort out there sh#t here before sorting out the rest of the world i feel asshamed to say im english....

Last edited by stevie turbo; 07 August 2011 at 01:53 PM.
Old 07 August 2011, 01:51 PM
mamoon2
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by stevie turbo
wtf what is this country coming too f##king gangsters if your caught put them in the army for 4 yrs that will sort the tos#ers out england is not england any more more like brooklyn ny
Brooklyn is actually quite nice nowadays i'm told
Old 07 August 2011, 01:55 PM
f1_fan
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by stevie turbo
this country needs to f''king wise up sort out there sh#t here before sorting out the rest of the world
+1
stevie turbo
Scooby Regular

ok ive never been its cause all the gangsters are in london now lol
JTaylor
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by The Zohan
and then make sure they are not brushed under the carpet, right!
Yes, there's textile be reading to understand how they're woven in to the fabric of society. People need the fibre and the Wilton ow what binds them to law or the prospect of a pile of dying men looms.
DCI Gene Hunt
Scooby Senior

I have no issue with someone that own's an illegal fire arm getting shot themselves.

Also the IPC had been in contact with the family and advised them that they were undertaking an investigation into the incident. The fact that the family then marches on a local police station demanding answers is somewhat pointless as the local plods won't know as yet (as an investigation takes time) and won't even be allowed to make comment.
Old 07 August 2011, 02:15 PM
Mus
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by f1_fan
Methinks you might very well have a point. It never fails to amaze me how people on this board and in life in general take everything the press throw at them as gospel even AFTER the whole phone hacking thing has shown them up to be a bunch of lying scum that some us already knew they were.

The other thing is that the police have admitted there was a very real risk something like this would happen, but due to budget constraints could not condone putting intelligence to work or coppers on the streets until after it had started.

Thank you very much to our wonderful government! Let's bomb Libya, but we can't afford polcing at home

some one just text me who ever listens and believes the media hasn't got a clue about the real world, they are just programmed lol

the last few days I realised the power of the media in 29 years I though it's only media no one believes them apart from the odd few. but my god I take my hat off to the media they have surprised me they are very powerful.
Old 07 August 2011, 02:17 PM
DCI Gene Hunt
Scooby Senior

So then... feel free to clarify:

1) Was he in possession of a firearm?
2) Did he discharge the firearm?

Simple answer will suffice...
Old 07 August 2011, 02:28 PM
Mus
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by hutton_d
Seems the community has a problem with communication as well though, doesn't it? I mean, were they trying to send smoke signals, was that what the burning of cars and buses was all about? When that fails they light a bigger fire (Aldi's etc) so they can make bigger smoke signals ....

And what should the police be tackling in Tottenham to make things better? Helping old ladies to cross the road? Stopping drivers making illegal U-turns? What should they do? All these so-called "communities seem to do is complain about the police, they're either not doing enough or they're too "heavy handed", but they never make much effort, that I can see, of sorting out the "tw*ts" in their own midst. It's always someone else's fault!

Dave
dave because you don't know so I will excuse you. do me favour I would never do this but today is an exception ring tottenham police station when things settles down and ask them why has the ash and crack cafe still open on west green road n15???? I won't say the number they know it everyone knows about it. it has been open for more than 17 years ask them if you don't want to believe me!!!! Nd that's a fact not media gemic. google there telephone number there's a lot of things that the police in tottenham know about but they turn blind eye they would rather stop someone on mobile phone and give him a ticket and points. it willtake you a few minutes so do it and let us know about your findings.
Old 07 August 2011, 02:30 PM
Ant
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by DCI Gene Hunt
So then... feel free to clarify:

1) Was he in possession of a firearm?
2) Did he discharge the firearm?

Simple answer will suffice...
*tumble weed*

if he did the above he deserved to be shot
Old 07 August 2011, 02:35 PM
JTaylor
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Ant
*tumble weed*

if he did the above he deserved to be shot
Isaac didn't make DCI for nothing!
Old 07 August 2011, 02:41 PM
DCI Gene Hunt
Scooby Senior

Originally Posted by JTaylor
Isaac didn't make DCI for nothing!
Old 07 August 2011, 03:38 PM
stevie turbo
Scooby Regular

what ever happened to taking responsability of your own action ,hold a water gun prepared to get wet, hold a real gun prepared to be shot people nicking carpetes out of carpet right has nothing to do with man getting shot thats theft prepare to get sent to jail,stop blaming the police as someone else said either to heavy handed or people moan not doing unuff they cant win yes you will get good and bad in every race,and police force but there there to protect,better still sent the army in and who ever causes sh#t shoot arrest them bang em up stronger sentances etc etc this country needs to stop talking and do something sort this goverment out ............ i blame the goverment(they dont live in the real world) the police do there best with the resources available..

Last edited by stevie turbo; 07 August 2011 at 03:52 PM.
Old 07 August 2011, 03:45 PM
Adrian F
Scooby Regular

I bet you in 6 months time the Police will quietly with draw from this area and loads of government money will be spent in this area, just like after the riots before.

Rioting is the only way to change the establishments policies, if we had rioted when speed camera's were introduced or about petrol prices the government would have changed policy marching on the streets does nothing. You look at all the area's in the last 40 years where they have rioted the Government then pours in loads of grants and the police with draw and "work with the community"

The Police certainly wont be stopping minicabs in the North London area again!

Last edited by Adrian F; 07 August 2011 at 03:48 PM.
Old 07 August 2011, 03:52 PM
J4CKO
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

"He shot the officer from Scotland Yard’s elite firearms squad CO19 in the side of his chest with a handgun.

The bullet lodged in the police radio that the undercover officer was carrying in a side pocket.

Armed officers shot the gunman dead seconds later."

Thats is how this is being reported, maybe the press and Police have made the stuff up about him shooting first just so the Police can start offing people ? perhaps the residents of Tottenham dont like the Police intervening in trivial incidents, after all it was just a handgun and just the one shot at the Policeman, in the old days the copper would have just given him a clip round the ear and sent him on his way, coppers today, cant take a joke !

The Rioters by and large probably dont care about the bloke shot, probably never met him but its summer and its something to do of an evening and a chance to stock up on stuff.
Old 07 August 2011, 04:23 PM
TinyTim
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by J4CKO
"He shot the officer from Scotland Yard’s elite firearms squad CO19 in the side of his chest with a handgun.

The bullet lodged in the police radio that the undercover officer was carrying in a side pocket.

Armed officers shot the gunman dead seconds later."

Thats is how this is being reported, maybe the press and Police have made the stuff up about him shooting first just so the Police can start offing people ? perhaps the residents of Tottenham dont like the Police intervening in trivial incidents, after all it was just a handgun and just the one shot at the Policeman, in the old days the copper would have just given him a clip round the ear and sent him on his way, coppers today, cant take a joke !

The Rioters by and large probably dont care about the bloke shot, probably never met him but its summer and its something to do of an evening and a chance to stock up on stuff.
Who cares if the guy didnt shoot first. If this is the old bill's new way of clearing scum off the street it gets my vote
LUCKO
Scooby Regular

what about all them people helping themselves this morning at jjb sports

thats theft surely?

ebay will be the only winners out of all of this i reckon
boxst
Scooby Regular

People looting today (in broad daylight): http://uk.news.yahoo.com/video/skyuk...-26213160.html

These people should immediately be arrested. No excuse for it.

Quick Reply: Riots in London