Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by MattW
I suggest £1000 per entry.
Old 07 August 2010, 12:06 PM
itr786
Scooby Regular

Why the f**k would any tourist want to come to a ****hole like england? it honestly daffles me

The people are generally considered as ***** (just passing opinions of what people say), the weathers ****e, and the women all look like dogs.
Old 07 August 2010, 12:19 PM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by itr786
Why the f**k would any tourist want to come to a ****hole like england? it honestly daffles me

The people are generally considered as ***** (just passing opinions of what people say), the weathers ****e, and the women all look like dogs.
Every single bit of your post is rubbish.

Les
Old 07 August 2010, 12:21 PM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

With the amount they have to pay to the handlers to get them into this country illegally, anything extra they had to pay would seem cheap!

Les
Old 07 August 2010, 12:26 PM
Westwood2006
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Leslie
Every single bit of your post is rubbish.

Les
+1 What she said.
Old 07 August 2010, 12:39 PM
The Chief
Scooby Regular

Why dont you ask the 3.4 million North American tourists that have visited the UK in the last twelve months?
Old 07 August 2010, 12:44 PM
michaelro
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Westwood2006
+1 What she said.

Leslie is a he
Old 07 August 2010, 12:48 PM
dpb
Scooby Regular

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

Should be paying me to enter , cheeky bloody colonialists
Old 07 August 2010, 12:58 PM
Westwood2006
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by michaelro

Leslie is a he
I was never confused
Old 07 August 2010, 01:07 PM
Markus
Scooby Regular

They already charge if you enter via land, can't remember how much, think it's about $9. I thought that a visa fee was already collected as part of the taxes on air travel?

No mentioned of what happens for land travel in the article either, as at present you don't need an ESTA when entering the US via land (not sure about sea/lake)

Promote tourism? You mean have immigration staff with a sense of humor and no god complex, and don't seem to think you should be honoured to be allowed into their great country. I think that might promote tourism, as at present you're usually greeted by the immigration version of a power-tripping traffic warden.
Old 07 August 2010, 01:17 PM
dpb
Scooby Regular

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

Tell me about it !

Very unpleasent . and i last went there 1996 before all the present ****
Old 07 August 2010, 01:22 PM
Rob_Impreza99
Scooby Regular

I don't see the problem here, some women have been charging for entry for years and its a lot more than $14.
Old 07 August 2010, 01:26 PM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by michaelro

Leslie is a he
Thanks, I was getting worried there! maybe he has checked the female spelling of my name now.

Les
Old 07 August 2010, 01:27 PM
Camoscooby
Scooby Regular

With the amount they have to pay to the handlers to get them into this country illegally, anything extra they had to pay would seem cheap!

Les
I hate to point out a glaring contradiction but I believe the people you are referring to (asylum seekers) can not be considered as tourists and not all illegal entry employs the use of facilitators to enter the country

I do however agree with you post about that post about no-one wanting to visit being rubbish, there are a lot of good, hard-working and honest people in this great nation of ours but I would be the first to say it could do with a 'few repairs.'

I also agree with a small charge, like the yanks, for genuine visitors seeking to enter the country. Could so someone toward mending the broken economy??
Old 07 August 2010, 01:27 PM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Westwood2006
I was never confused
I bet you say that to all the girls!

Les
Old 07 August 2010, 01:30 PM
Camoscooby
Scooby Regular

Apologies for the poor grammar in the post above, doing three things at once!
Old 07 August 2010, 01:32 PM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Camoscooby
I hate to point out a glaring contradiction but I believe the people you are referring to (asylum seekers) can not be considered as tourists and not all illegal entry employs the use of facilitators to enter the country

I do however agree with you post about that post about no-one wanting to visit being rubbish, there are a lot of good, hard-working and honest people in this great nation of ours but I would be the first to say it could do with a 'few repairs.'

I also agree with a small charge, like the yanks, for genuine visitors seeking to enter the country. Could so someone toward mending the broken economy??
I am sure you are right, but also I bet that not all illegal entrants are officially asylum seekers.

Les
Old 07 August 2010, 01:46 PM
Camoscooby
Scooby Regular

I am sure you are right, but also I bet that not all illegal entrants are officially asylum seekers.

Les
Absolutely not!

I would say that many of the illegal entrants that enter the country each year have no intention of claiming asylum as they would prefer to dissapear into the population and work illegally. Many only do after being discovered and then say the 'magic' word as a last resort.

A process then begins to gather information, verify and judge their claims which can take months even years at which point the claimant must be released with TA (Temporary Admission) back into the population usually never to be seen again.......you see the problem here!

As with all immigration matters, in particular illegal immigration, until the government reforms the laws regarding this issue, the problem can and will continue........
Old 07 August 2010, 02:16 PM
Chip
Scooby Regular

Weve charged people to come into Wales for years.

Chip
Old 07 August 2010, 04:03 PM
andythejock01wrx
Scooby Regular

I think you should state where you are from given your comments above.
Old 07 August 2010, 04:29 PM
mamoon2
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by andythejock01wrx
I think you should state where you are from given your comments above.
the 786 in his name suggests he originated from a Muslim country. So how he can call our women dogs i've got no idea, when most of his own are hairier than godzilla
Old 07 August 2010, 04:35 PM
EddScott
Scooby Regular

Received 64 Likes on 32 Posts

I've been thinking the same here.

If I charge £1 for everytime my daughters friends just wonder into our house I'd retire at christmas.
Old 07 August 2010, 04:45 PM
Aaron1978
Scooby Regular

Surely it must be about time for you to go meet your Virgins
Old 08 August 2010, 11:43 AM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Camoscooby
Absolutely not!

I would say that many of the illegal entrants that enter the country each year have no intention of claiming asylum as they would prefer to dissapear into the population and work illegally. Many only do after being discovered and then say the 'magic' word as a last resort.

A process then begins to gather information, verify and judge their claims which can take months even years at which point the claimant must be released with TA (Temporary Admission) back into the population usually never to be seen again.......you see the problem here!

As with all immigration matters, in particular illegal immigration, until the government reforms the laws regarding this issue, the problem can and will continue........
Oh yes I understand the problem alright, and until Billy Liar's acceptance of the Human Right's Act is modified into something which is acceptable to all of us who take a common sense view, nothing will change and we will continue to do just what we are ordered to by the corrupt fellows over the water!

Les
Old 08 August 2010, 01:11 PM
jonny_693
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by mamoon2
the 786 in his name suggests he originated from a Muslim country. So how he can call our women dogs i've got no idea, when most of his own are hairier than godzilla
OWNED.
Old 08 August 2010, 01:17 PM
Aaron1978
Scooby Regular

Surely you mean KingKong as Godzilla is hairless
Old 08 August 2010, 01:44 PM
jods
Scooby Senior

Below from WIKIANSWERS:

786 is numerological value to "Bismillah Ar Rahman Nir/ir Rahim" which has surfaced recent era and it is an innovation ( Bidah ) in Islam and it is forbidden or more specifically "Haram" since Quran opposes Astrology,fortune telling, Numerology and such business and queries.

The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said: "Every innovation is misguidance and going astray, and all what drives man astray leads to Hell-Fire."

This tradition is not from the time of the Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, or his Companions. It developed much later, perhaps during the later `Abbasid period.

Few people derived this 786 from the ancient arabic numerology and this sometimes also refers to a hindu religious slogan called " hare krishna " and makes it further unsuable.

Those who invented the "786", are GUILTY of tampering with the text of the Holy Qur'an. Muslims are invited to give up this EVIL and disgusting practice of using 786. It is, I repeat, an innovation, evil and in NO WAY sacred. It is a conspiracy against the kitaab (book) of Allah.
Old 08 August 2010, 03:42 PM
Camoscooby
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by jods
Below from WIKIANSWERS:

786 is numerological value to "Bismillah Ar Rahman Nir/ir Rahim" which has surfaced recent era and it is an innovation ( Bidah ) in Islam and it is forbidden or more specifically "Haram" since Quran opposes Astrology,fortune telling, Numerology and such business and queries.

The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said: "Every innovation is misguidance and going astray, and all what drives man astray leads to Hell-Fire."

This tradition is not from the time of the Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, or his Companions. It developed much later, perhaps during the later `Abbasid period.

Few people derived this 786 from the ancient arabic numerology and this sometimes also refers to a hindu religious slogan called " hare krishna " and makes it further unsuable.

Those who invented the "786", are GUILTY of tampering with the text of the Holy Qur'an. Muslims are invited to give up this EVIL and disgusting practice of using 786. It is, I repeat, an innovation, evil and in NO WAY sacred. It is a conspiracy against the kitaab (book) of Allah.
You've lost me

Quick Reply: USA to charge for entry