Notices
Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Welcome to the Sarasquares "last post on every thread" front page record attempt.

Search this Thread

Old 27 August 2009, 11:44 PM
Bubba po
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Welcome to the Sarasquares "last post on every thread" front page record attempt.

It's for a good cause, so if everyone could see their way clear to leaving the last post of their threads open for some vacuous comment to be appended, it would be much appreciated.
Old 27 August 2009, 11:48 PM
TurboKitty
Scooby Regular

Don't encourage her!
Old 28 August 2009, 01:03 AM
Simon 69
Scooby Regular

Bbs etc.
Old 28 August 2009, 01:15 AM
ScoobyWon't
Scooby Regular

You know that cliqué which killed off Muppets...
Old 28 August 2009, 10:48 AM
tanyatriangles
Scooby Regular

Is she up to this again? What are mods doing? At one point she was muppetising EVERY thread.

Must be an airhead.
Old 28 August 2009, 10:51 AM
TelBoy
Scooby Regular

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by ScoobyWon't
You know that cliqué which killed off Muppets...

What, the one named Simon De Banke??
Old 28 August 2009, 11:57 AM
hodgy0_2
Scooby Regular

Received 21 Likes on 18 Posts

i suspect she needs a full service -- fluids and belts
Old 28 August 2009, 12:00 PM
Simon 69
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by TelBoy
Prique, as opposed to clique
Old 28 August 2009, 12:04 PM
Clarebabes
Scooby Regular

I think if you haven't got anything useful to say, then don't say it, which is why I only post rarely....
Old 28 August 2009, 12:10 PM
mart360
Scooby Regular

?? We ban people for trolling for doing this!

why should squarsey get preferential treatment?

M
Old 28 August 2009, 12:19 PM
Markus
Scooby Regular

No, the one that included you, Bubba Po, lightning101, Never guess, Manda Po and a few others. The one that was offensive to anyone new who tried to join in, be they new in the sense of new users to the forum, or just new users to the muppet forum.

There seemed to be some superiority complex type thing going on and if new people did not fit in with the little group's ideals they were made to feel unwelcome, comments on threads by new users were ignored or ridiculed, or new threads were ignored.

A case of if your face fits.

Simon, finally, took action and split things up. Which WAS a good move.

*edited* after checking something.

I'll be a man and admit my last comment about you wanting your own little section was incorrect. I apologize for that. I've read a thread stating you had misunderstood Simon's suggestion at the time (post 15 here.

Last edited by Markus; 28 August 2009 at 12:26 PM.
Old 28 August 2009, 12:25 PM
+Doc+
Scooby Senior

Received 9 Likes on 3 Posts

X-Files
Old 28 August 2009, 12:36 PM
sarasquares
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

here you all go again.

What is the point of starting a thread about someone starting threads?

Bubba, on the camping thread i started, you posted back to my posts, so whats your problem? You seem to feel that when i post it takes away your shine. You are nearly 50 ffs, grow up. This is exactly how you wrecked muppets.

I had some spare time yesterday so i came on sn. Nothing you lot say bothers me. It obviously bothers you though, and for that i am grateful.

Tanyatriangles, stop trying to jump on the bandwagon. You had to start a new user name to cause me problems before. Why couldn't you use your original user name eh? Just goes to show how childish you are. I am bored about reading how many properties you have and how big your lawn is but if i dont like it i dont post, simple, you should try it sometime.

If i start a thread and you dont like it, tough. You wont bully me like you tried to do before. The clique is alive and kicking but why dont you stay in the tent and slag everyone off like you usually do.

https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby...-unwashed.html

Last edited by sarasquares; 04 September 2009 at 08:17 AM.
Old 28 August 2009, 12:40 PM
TelBoy
Scooby Regular

Christ i think you'll take this one to the grave with you, Markus. For the God-knows-how-many time;

1. There was no organised clique. No pm's, no secret agenda. Nothing.
2. People who were able to post more, obviously had more influence over the direction the Forum went.
3. Nobody was intentionally excluded. There was a formula, it worked well.
4. Those who had a good sense of humour, and were resilient to a bit of ego-bashing, were welcomed. We didn't go into Muppets en-masse, it evolved.
5. You, and other i could mention, were far too precious for your own good.

For God's sake, look at the bull$hit you wrote about my spelling jibes the other day. Do you really think you've got a thick enough skin to swim in a sea of continual ****-taking? You haven't, in case it needs pointing out. Muppets as it evolved didn't easily accomodate what you wanted to do. Whose fault is that?? But Simon got his way, the forum is now dead. Why not get your mates and start it up all over again. I guarantee you, those posters you mention won't be along to spoil the party this time.

Is there anything i've not made clear? Just so we don't have to dredge it up yet another time.
Old 28 August 2009, 12:45 PM
sarasquares
Scooby Regular

Is there anything i've not made clear? Just so we don't have to dredge it up yet another time.
Maybe you should ask Bubba why he felt the need to start this.

Everything has been running pretty smoothly until this thread
Old 28 August 2009, 12:49 PM
SwissTony
Scooby Regular

Received 12 Likes on 3 Posts

3. Nobody was intentionally excluded.

One of the favourite sayings they would have as a way of greeting. This one came from Karl

Picture yourself entering into a party of people (initially strangers) from all over the world, with varying ages and backgrounds, and act accordingly.
You might greet the group, you might watch quietly at first from the sidelines to determine the tone of the party.
After watching for a few minutes, you may find that this isn't the kind of party you like.... and that's ok. There are plenty of other parties you can choose from; just leave as politely as you arrived.

BTW how is he and how was his enforced ban from the tent
Old 28 August 2009, 12:49 PM
TelBoy
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by sarasquares
Maybe you should ask Bubba why he felt the need to start this.

Everything has been running pretty smoothly until this thread

I've no idea, Sara, because the clique that you believe to be alive and kicking hasn't discussed it, just like we didn't discuss the daily goings-on in the Hutch.
Old 28 August 2009, 12:54 PM
TelBoy
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by SwissTony
One of the favourite sayings they would have as a way of greeting. This one came from Karl

BTW how is he and how was his enforced ban from the tent

Thing is, Chris, the people who still talk to each other, received exactly that sort of "welcome" themselves. I think that's the point that tends to get forgotten. I was greeted suspiciously myself. Bothered. But if people weren't able to get over that first hurdle then we knew we'd have to be walking on eggshells from then on. Indeed, there were several characters who literally demanded to be accpeted!! I mean, WTF!! It just seems so obvious to me that the people who complain loudest about Muppets are exactly the people for whom it really wasn't ever going to work. But there you go, it won't stop them banging on about it, you wait and see.

But yeah, the silly old sod's fine. Enjoying life.
Old 28 August 2009, 12:55 PM
sarasquares
Scooby Regular

I've no idea, Sara, because the clique that you believe to be alive and kicking hasn't discussed it, just like we didn't discuss the daily goings-on in the Hutch.
The clique were a bunch of people that were friends. It is well known what their game plan was. It was to drive anyone they deemed not to fit, out of muppets.
I cracked up when the bunch of childish idiots asked for their own forum. Some people have small memories.

I dont know how you have the gall to say it didn't exist. Maybe 'clique' is the wrong word, maybe it should be 'bunch of childish idiots'
Old 28 August 2009, 12:57 PM
Simon 69
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Markus
No, the one that included you, Bubba Po, lightning101, Never guess, Manda Po and a few others. The one that was offensive to anyone new who tried to join in, be they new in the sense of new users to the forum, or just new users to the muppet forum.

There seemed to be some superiority complex type thing going on and if new people did not fit in with the little group's ideals they were made to feel unwelcome, comments on threads by new users were ignored or ridiculed, or new threads were ignored.

A case of if your face fits.

Simon, finally, took action and split things up. Which WAS a good move.

*edited* after checking something.

I'll be a man and admit my last comment about you wanting your own little section was incorrect. I apologize for that. I've read a thread stating you had misunderstood Simon's suggestion at the time (post 15 here.
I disagree. I entered Muppets and no one was unpleasant to me: quite the opposite in fact.
sarasquares
Scooby Regular

You say there is no clique but in the same breath you say that 'we' have not discussed it. very contradictory
TelBoy
Scooby Regular

What would it take for you to genuinely believe that we didn't have a game plan? Name it.
Old 28 August 2009, 12:59 PM
TelBoy
Scooby Regular

You say there is no clique but in the same breath you say that 'we' have not discussed it. very contradictory

What personal pronoun would you prefer me to use for a group of people then? How the hell can that be contradictory? You're getting your ideas muddled, believe me, to suit your own agenda, which is, by any reckoning, quite ironic isn't it?
Old 28 August 2009, 01:00 PM
TelBoy
Scooby Regular

Wink

Originally Posted by Simon 69
I disagree. I entered Muppets and no one was unpleasant to me: quite the opposite in fact.

Damn, we missed one
Old 28 August 2009, 01:02 PM
sarasquares
Scooby Regular

What would it take for you to genuinely believe that we didn't have a game plan? Name it.
I remember going into the tent using someone else's user name because they wanted me to see what was going on in there. This was in the little private section that was created to keep some people out. I dont know if you had access to this area.
If some people on SN knew what was going on i think this place would be very different now. I think i am going to try and find some of the stuff i read about myself and others that still post on here.
Old 28 August 2009, 01:07 PM
TelBoy
Scooby Regular

I remember going into the tent using someone else's user name because they wanted me to see what was going on in there. This was in the little private section that was created to keep some people out. I dont know if you had access to this area.
If some people on SN knew what was going on i think this place would be very different now. I think i am going to try and find some of the stuff i read about myself and others that still post on here.

I am staggered that it still bothers you so much. I regret the demise of Muppets because we had some genuinely hilarious times in there, but i wouldn't go to the lengths of using deceitfully obtained material to prove how or why it all fell apart.
Old 28 August 2009, 01:13 PM
davyboy
Scooby Regular

I think i am going to try and find some of the stuff i read about myself and others that still post on here.
Don't forget to post it on here!
Old 28 August 2009, 01:15 PM
sarasquares
Scooby Regular

I am staggered that it still bothers you so much. I regret the demise of Muppets because we had some genuinely hilarious times in there, but i wouldn't go to the lengths of using deceitfully obtained material to prove how or why it all fell apart.
It doesn't bother me as much as the person that started this thread.

I am happy to show posts and threads that show what was going on at the time. The deceitfully obtained material was derogatory, disgusting and not acceptable.

If anyone is insistent that there was not a group of people that planned attacks then i will show it as i am sick of all the lies and back stabbing

I had a great time when i joined muppets, i wont deny that. We all went on p1ss ups and had loads of fun, even romances, but things got dark, very dark.
Old 28 August 2009, 01:21 PM
Simon 69
Scooby Regular

Whats all this, true or not, got to do with the fact that you type rubbish on every thread Sara? I seldom read it, but it looks like more:

Originally Posted by Sara
me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me
to me.....
Old 28 August 2009, 01:21 PM
TelBoy
Scooby Regular

Well i can't speak for who said what to whom, when or about what. The last year of Muppets when Simon really got stuck in were pretty dire for all concerned. It's inevitable there was some finger pointing. But i still don't think anybody "planned" anything, i'm serious. It isn't just the people in the group you're looking to undermine who had an opinion of you, you must realise that?

Quick Reply: Welcome to the Sarasquares "last post on every thread" front page record attempt.