Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Asda Nutcase

Search this Thread

Old 25 September 2007, 04:36 PM
Iwan
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Asda Nutcase

Just got back from Asda on the way home from picking up our 6yo from school.

I was standing waiting at a self service checkout, nobody else queuing in front of me, behind me or at any tills nearby. As the guy in front of me finishes paying a random meathead walks in from the side, partially pushing in front of me and little un.

As he does he turns and stares at me, and says "oi there's a fvcking queue here pal", I was a bit taken aback and replied "yeah and I was actually standing at the front of it mate". He just replies "I don't think so" but in the sort of ascending tone that makes it clear he's quite happy to go further if I don't agree, as he does so he basically pushes past in front and nearly takes little un's head off with his basket.

I decide discretion is probably the best idea as he looks like a loon and is considerably bigger than me, and is coated with dirt/concrete/paint, and has a nasty cut oozing blood on his leg.

So I just said "fair enough" and let it go, and went to another till. I'm all for standing up for myself but not over something so minor and not with little un there. Besides I'm starting to wonder if he was in fact waiting but I hadn't seen him somehow (hard to miss).

Anyway I pay at another till and afterwards we see matey heading out to the car park, we follow him out at a distance and see him getting into his Transit van. Which he's parked diagonally across the two closest disabled spaces in the car park.

At this point it becomes pretty clear he's one of those tw@ts who thinks he can do what he likes and b0ll0cks to whatever any normal person thinks. Oh well it could have been worse I suppose, I'm just glad he didn't start on me, he looked like he wasn't far off.

T0sser.

The weird thing is, it's the second time something like this has happened to me at Asda. Last time it was a big meathead drop kicking his empty basket all the way down a busy aisle, over/past several people. When I gave him a 'you tw@t' look, he immediately tried to start on me, asking "what the fvck was my problem", when I replied "you" he just went for me and his pikey looking girlfriend had to jump in front of him and physically hold him back, he was just going crazy with rage.

I guess it's just the sort of demographic that Asda attracts. I'd love to vote with my feet and stop shopping there but it's just down the road and pretty handy for the odd item. Sucks a bit that it's so risky going there though.
Old 25 September 2007, 04:39 PM
NACRO
BANNED

Location: Your home is worthless.You can't afford to run your car.Your job is on the line.Schadenfreude rules.

Could happen anywhere, the world is full of toerags. Just console yourself that you did the right thing and that you aren't one of them.
Old 25 September 2007, 04:40 PM
Sonic'
Scooby Regular

Shop at Lidl, the pikeys who go there cant afford cars, so you get a whole car park to yourself , plus they cant afford to fill a whole trolley either
Old 25 September 2007, 04:42 PM
STi wanna Subaru
Scooby Regular

Supermarkets are full of Scum. You can grade the ratio of scum to the supermarket. Morrisions being one of the worst.
Old 25 September 2007, 04:46 PM
Shark Man
Scooby Regular

Doesn't happen in Waitrose or Marks and Sparks

Old 25 September 2007, 04:46 PM
MattW
Scooby Regular

Nice to see you again today Iwan
Old 25 September 2007, 04:47 PM
davegtt
Scooby Senior

Where are you in the country? Maybe thats your explaination

Plenty of trouble been found by myself in supermarkets too, I find it funnier to wind them up personally. Any trouble just learn to fight dirty. No disrespect in it
Iwan
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by hutton_d
You're not paranoid - they really are all out to get you ......

Dave
Don't say that!
The Chief
Scooby Regular

Listen mate your probably feeling a little miffed that you did not stand up to him more - dont worry you did the right thing.

If it is any consulation this great big f**king knuckle scraping ape will do this to the wrong person and trust me it will happen sooner or latyer and the wrong person who will probably be some 11 stone martial arts/doorman/ex-sas nutcase who will beat ten barrels of s**te out of him for looking at him funny.

dont let it get you down
Old 25 September 2007, 04:50 PM
Iwan
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by davegtt
Where are you in the country? Maybe thats your explaination

Plenty of trouble been found by myself in supermarkets too, I find it funnier to wind them up personally. Any trouble just learn to fight dirty. No disrespect in it
Swindon. Yeah winding them up till they snap is definately amusing if not risky, I just wouldn't want our little un to get hurt or emotionally scarred. I'd also rather not end up getting arrested for brawling in a supermarket due to no fault of my own, these scum probably have numerous convictions/asbo's already so getting arrested again doesn't bother them.
Janspeed
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by The Chief
Listen mate your probably feeling a little miffed that you did not stand up to him more - dont worry you did the right thing.

If it is any consulation this great big f**king knuckle scraping ape will do this to the wrong person and trust me it will happen sooner or latyer and the wrong person who will probably be some 11 stone martial arts/doorman/ex-sas nutcase who will beat ten barrels of s**te out of him for looking at him funny.

dont let it get you down
ROFFLES!!! true, true...........
SJ_Skyline
Scooby Senior

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

How odd - I had some dopey bint do this to me last week in Asda. Pushed in front of a queue of 4 people. "Excuse me, there's a queue here" I said. "uh? I dint know" she grunted back at me. "Well, now you do" I replied and pushed back in front of her.

People these days!
Old 25 September 2007, 04:51 PM
Iwan
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by The Chief

dont let it get you down
Lol that's true, I'd love to be there when that happens!
Old 25 September 2007, 04:52 PM
Janspeed
Scooby Regular

What he needs is this:

YouTube - Bruce Lee "Enter The Dragon" fight scene
Old 25 September 2007, 04:56 PM
dpb
Scooby Regular

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

Its the 42year old chav grandmas pushing in that gets me

i mean its not like you could land one on them
Old 25 September 2007, 05:02 PM
dpb
Scooby Regular

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
Talking

Thats true about lidl tho - trouble is they usually only have 2 eastern european checkout operators trying to get thro a queue 16 deep with the likes of Lewis trolley stacked with 35 cartons of dubious looking squash/ frankfurters ..!
Old 25 September 2007, 05:07 PM
Janspeed
Scooby Regular

We have gypsies hang out at our Lidl.......which is ok!
Old 25 September 2007, 05:08 PM
Ghetto Dude3
Scooby Regular

actually i have always wondered why the local aldi car park is never even 1/4full
Old 25 September 2007, 05:54 PM
MrShades
Scooby Regular

HW Asda Iwan???

I was in there about 4:15ish.... went through the self-scan as well.

It's only about 400yds from my house, and you're right - it's too damn convenient!
Old 25 September 2007, 06:09 PM
kingofturds
Scooby Regular
Support Scoobynet!

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Should have stunned him with a can of heinz beans to the temple, then broke a bottle over the counter and rammed it into his neck

Nah you did the right thing especially with the little un with you lets hope one day the police will get their act together and get these scumbags off the streets.
Old 25 September 2007, 06:18 PM
falkster
Scooby Regular

Ive worked in over 10 different Asda stores and we never get bother....and some of them have been real sh*tholes!!!

We get shoplifters but thats different.....no divvy customers playing ten men!
Old 25 September 2007, 06:54 PM
J4CKO
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Not worth the aggro,you will come of worst.

You did right, though it does irritate when someone gets one over on you, he thinks he did but he is still a turd, there is a reason he is like that and you can be it isnt a good one.
Old 25 September 2007, 07:01 PM
Dream Weaver
Scooby Regular

Its not worth it these days, better to swallow your pride and just get on with your own life

I had a similar thing recently at Sainsbury's with some fat short legged builder type (also in a Transit) that wouldn't move from the entrance to the drop off point. I was more annoyed that I didn't get out and chin him, but I had the Mrs and my son with me.
Old 25 September 2007, 07:24 PM
seab
Scooby Regular

One thing i noticed when i worked in swindon was they all tend to have small man syndrome. Like to seem them come to wales and try that ****, gutted it happened infront of your little un man. No need for that
Old 25 September 2007, 07:29 PM
Janspeed
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by kingofturds
Should have stunned him with a can of heinz beans to the temple, then broke a bottle over the counter and rammed it into his neck

Nah you did the right thing especially with the little un with you lets hope one day the police will get their act together and get these scumbags off the streets.
Yeah but he has to be doing more than 172 mph to get put away!
Old 25 September 2007, 07:51 PM
jono300
Scooby Regular

Maybe you feel bad mate but trust me if you had off kicked off and it is not in your nature then trust me you would have felt a whole lot worse now facing a possible arrest / fine etc.

long story but similar type thing happened to me several years ago but unfortuntaly I could not just walk away, ended up getting charged and a fine whilst the scum got away with not even a warning, being that it was my first ever /only charge it certainly unsettled me for a while but if there is one good thing to come out off it its that hopefully it will prevent my anger from boiling over in similar circumstances again !!

its hard at times but best to just walk away and if it is still bothering you then do what you have just done and get it off your cheat by starting a thread on here, I bet your feeling slightly better already !!

good on you as well for thinking off the wee one in the sitaution - good man !!
Old 25 September 2007, 08:24 PM
Spoon
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Iwan
Anyway I pay at another till and afterwards we see matey heading out to the car park, we follow him out at a distance and see him getting into his Transit van. Which he's parked diagonally across the two closest disabled spaces in the car park.
Asda have just announced they are going after these excellent citizens with a £60 fine. They are starting it in, I think, Liverpool but rolling it out countrywide.

Just need every supermarket to follow now!!
Old 25 September 2007, 09:06 PM
Steve Whitehorn
Scooby Regular

Received 19 Likes on 17 Posts

You did the right thing.
It is hard to walk away - as you feel you should do something against this crap behaviour. And in a way they do get a small one over on you. And you do feel a bit of a coward.

However it is just not worth it - esp if you have your kid with you. It could cause big big problems. So gritting your teeth and walking away was the best possible outcome.

It is especialy hard sometimes for me when things happen like this because I have been trained in a previous life to not f_ck about - to totaly override any fear and take people out totaly instinctively. Sometimes with these disrespectful scum bags I have to grit my teath very very hard. But that is usually the best way to deal with these situations if you weigh it up and use your head. So Chin up

Steve
Old 25 September 2007, 09:06 PM
Iwan
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Spoon
Asda have just announced they are going after these excellent citizens with a £60 fine. They are starting it in, I think, Liverpool but rolling it out countrywide.

Just need every supermarket to follow now!!
Good on em, it'd be funny to see matey get clamped twice as he was parked across two bays.

Quick Reply: Asda Nutcase