Notices
Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Women, they moan about guys which treat them like $hit and then...

Search this Thread

Old 28 June 2004, 07:42 PM
farmer1
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Women, they moan about guys which treat them like $hit and then...

..take advantage of guys which treat them right.

I'm going back to being the bar-steward I used to be towards women, had enough of being walked over

Old 28 June 2004, 07:46 PM
Poor Guy
Scooby Regular

Thumbs up

rock on matey!
Old 28 June 2004, 07:56 PM
||VaNDaL||
Scooby Regular

Location: I am lost. I have gone to find myself, if I should return before I get back, please ask me to wait.

Cant live with 'em, cant shoot 'em, eh????

Last edited by ||VaNDaL||; 28 June 2004 at 08:01 PM.
Old 28 June 2004, 08:00 PM
ScoobywagonGl
Scooby Regular

Us girlys aint all that bad
Old 28 June 2004, 08:15 PM
Audi-Boy
BANNED

I wouldn't know..
Old 28 June 2004, 08:15 PM
farmer1
Scooby Regular

PMSL
Old 28 June 2004, 08:20 PM
IPKIS
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by ||VaNDaL||
Cant live with 'em, cant shoot 'em, eh????

Can live without em you have more money that way and no one to Bitch at you
Old 28 June 2004, 08:33 PM
Daz34
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by farmer1

I'm going back to being the bar-steward I used to be towards women, had enough of being walked over

I have come to the same conclusion
Old 28 June 2004, 08:41 PM
gyfto1
Scooby Regular

Talking

always remember
anything with t*ts or tyres is trouble
Old 28 June 2004, 08:54 PM
STi wanna Subaru
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by gyfto1
always remember
anything with t*ts or tyres is trouble
some of the birds I know have both!
Old 28 June 2004, 08:59 PM
Manda_po
BANNED

Old 28 June 2004, 09:00 PM
Manda_po
BANNED

And don't forget some women have cheap car insurance.
Old 28 June 2004, 09:03 PM
IPKIS
Scooby Regular

but they screw you out of half of everything you own even if you had it before they were on the scene
Old 28 June 2004, 09:05 PM
Manda_po
BANNED

I've never screwed anything out of anybody, so please don't generalise IPKIS.
Old 28 June 2004, 09:05 PM
STi wanna Subaru
Scooby Regular

There is a lot of truth in the 'treat 'em mean keep 'em keen' saying. If there's a lass I'm not that keen on but just chat to and generally don't bother chasing I find they will then start to make the first moves. Even then acting like a w@nker and for some reason after the inital reaction saying what a d!ck I've been they come back keener than before........... it really is fooked up!

If however I do really like a lass then you have to balance the being nice without coming accross as some desperate wimp. It's all a game unfortunately............ one I'd rather not play given the choice. Why if two people like each other they can't just sort it out is beyond me but it rarely works that way.
Old 28 June 2004, 09:10 PM
ScoobywagonGl
Scooby Regular

I aint screwed anything out of anyone either so i'm in agreement with Manda on that one don't generalise ... however i do know women who have screwed stuff out of men so i also agree some do do that if that makes any sense ....
Just off to think about what ive said and wander if it makes any sense
Old 28 June 2004, 09:10 PM
IPKIS
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Manda_po
I've never screwed anything out of anybody, so please don't generalise IPKIS.
I'm sorry Manda
just recounting what my mom did to me dad
i know there are about 2% out off 100 nice girls on the planet

but all i've ever found is two timers and ponce's

sorry to offend
Old 28 June 2004, 09:12 PM
farmer1
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by STi wanna Subaru
There is a lot of truth in the 'treat 'em mean keep 'em keen' saying. If there's a lass I'm not that keen on but just chat to and generally don't bother chasing I find they will then start to make the first moves. Even then acting like a w@nker and for some reason after the inital reaction saying what a d!ck I've been they come back keener than before........... it really is fooked up!

If however I do really like a lass then you have to balance the being nice without coming accross as some desperate wimp. It's all a game unfortunately............ one I'd rather not play given the choice. Why if two people like each other they can't just sort it out is beyond me but it rarely works that way.
You hit the nail smack bang on the head, with my situation there mate.

Without being big headed about it, there are plenty of girls who are interested in me, but I couldn't give a toss about them, although I haven't done anything wrong to them. Yet they keep trying. However when there is a girl I like, they always seem to play on it and take me for everything they can and then ignore me when they have got what I want.
Old 28 June 2004, 09:17 PM
STi wanna Subaru
Scooby Regular

You hit the nail smack bang on the head, with my situation there mate.

Without being big headed about it, there are plenty of girls who are interested in me, but I couldn't give a toss about them, although I haven't done anything wrong to them. Yet they keep trying. However when there is a girl I like, they always seem to play on it and take me for everything they can and then ignore me when they have got what I want.
Go with the others and ignore the one you like.......... still be Ok with her but just don't show her the attention you do currently. If she has any feelings for you that wil stir them up a bit. She may not be bothered at all in which case you never had a chance anyway. At least this way you get to have some fun finding out
Old 28 June 2004, 09:19 PM
farmer1
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by STi wanna Subaru
Go with the others and ignore the one you like.......... still be Ok with her but just don't show her the attention you do currently. If she has any feelings for you that wil stir them up a bit. She may not be bothered at all in which case you never had a chance anyway. At least this way you get to have some fun finding out
Already working on that

Unfortunatel I am in Cyprus for the next couple of weeks, will see how it goes when I get back.
Old 28 June 2004, 09:20 PM
foamy
Scooby Regular

Women are all bitches who lead you on, promising more than they give, then turning around with ****-poor excuses why they did it. Doesn't matter whether you're a jock or a geek. You could be a geek and not demand enough or be a sex-crazed maniac and demand too much and they'll still find fault in your actions.

Or you could just know the lovely ladies who I know that don't **** anyone around - if they like you they say so, if they don't - they'll tell you they don't. Best way If only there were more honest girls about, then you'd all be happy

- Foamy
Old 28 June 2004, 09:22 PM
Jye
Scooby Regular

<scribbles down more notes for thesis on modern mans next evolutionary steps>

Old 28 June 2004, 09:43 PM
J S W
Scooby Regular

i will agree that not all women screw us guys..........

unfortunately they are normally the fat and ugly ones
Old 28 June 2004, 09:58 PM
Audi-Boy
BANNED

Originally Posted by J S W
i will agree that not all women screw us guys..........

unfortunately they are normally the fat and ugly ones
Guess ill never get screwed up then
Old 28 June 2004, 10:08 PM
J S W
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Audi-Boy
Guess ill never get screwed up then
PMSL i haven't been messed about either so far!!!!
Old 28 June 2004, 10:13 PM
Buzzer
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Jye
<scribbles down more notes for thesis on modern mans next evolutionary steps>

PMSL @ Jye

Farmer1, the worm has turned mate

Feckin sausage jockies the lot of them <but not the ones who read this post disclaimer clause inserted here>
Old 28 June 2004, 10:51 PM
Madjay2
Scooby Regular

i'm on the same boat, i am by no means a good looking guy but i never show interest in anyone cus im always pissed off and moody. but i seem to attract alot of good attention from women i worked with to the fact that some of my older collegues teased me about it.

but the one i took a shine too as soon as she noticed i liked her totally went into friends mode. took her out alot treated her brilliantly by anyones standards and always put her first. now when we're out (as shes a bit less mature that i am) i find myself playing the big brother role. its really **** how women play u around.

just on a wee side note does anyone else only find people that are involved with other people attractive, single women generally do nothing for me
Old 29 June 2004, 12:04 AM
Audi-Boy
BANNED

THIS IS THE WAY TO DEAL WITH BITCHES

(not written by me.)

1. take control, and never give it up.
3. bust on them, they love it.
4. dont ever bend over backwards for them. as a matter of fact, you shouldnt feel the need to do a damn thing for them for quite a while.
5. go into any date with this mindset: shes proving herself to me, not me trying to get her to like me.
6. sharing goes in the ****ter with emotional openess.
7. do not take any ****. if she heaps it on, drop her *** like she was radioactive.

women do not want a woman with a ****. you as men cant compare with women in the emotional games dept, SO ****ING STOP. relationships, particularly early on, are all about power struggles and resistance. the old buddahist lesson about being like swaying bamboo, leaning with pressures of wind and life and righting itself, does not work in the world of relationships.

personally, my whole thing with women at this time is just sex and fun. i have no interest in 'bonding' or 'sharing expireinces' or 'settling down' or any of that other soft, weak language we men get forced down our throats from every direction.

men have been the hunters, the killers, and supreme force as long as we have been here. its our biological imperative. being tough, ruthless, opprotunistic with an enlightened self interest is how we are supposed to be. its that dangerous outlook that attracts women. makes them slick and wet.

sure, there are other ways to get women: you can be the next brad pitt. you can have/make alot of cash. be famous. barring that, if your wanting a fullfilling relationship, or just to get alot of ******, you gotta stop being unnatural and embrace that inner wolf and let it loose.

there are alot of parallels with getting alot of ***** and being in relationships. either one starts with attraction. then its just determining your strong points. do you have the endurance to keep a relationship going? cause if you dont, youre just looking at getting meotionally involved and then hurt when she finds someone else and start ****ing around on you. this is one of the may choices you have to make for your own sanity.

and before i go, let me say this one last thing. im sure a few ppl are gonna get highly pissed, because this isnt something they like to think about or aknowledge. doesnt fit well in there world veiw. but.....

there is no sacredness, nor sanctity in life. marriage? a joke by anyones standards anymore. relationships? well, it seems more like those are breeding grounds for pain. the one positive they do produce is an eventual loss of ego through getting **** on time after time. unfortunatly, most ppl then blindly reach for something to latch onto, and end up married.

so when you look at your GF then next time, and see some wholesome, wonderfull little angel, just remember that shes prolly ****ed around on you with some guy shes considers hotter, but didnt dump you for because she knows she couldnt keep him around. you are there because you are safe, period.

acceptance is perhaps the greatest virtue a person can have. without it, your struggle against the unpleasent truths of life. truths are truths for a reason. they exist eguardless of circumstances. dont see life as you hope, but as it is. your GF likes other guys. she prolly wants a couple of them more tha you. maybe she thinks they are out of her league, i dont know. but her continued faithfullness is totally dependant on her sum total of willpower.

now just hink of the pain she could cause you by cheating. i ask you this: how much are long term relationships, really worth?

Does that make word perfect sence?

It does to me.

Last edited by Audi-Boy; 29 June 2004 at 12:14 AM.
Old 29 June 2004, 09:57 AM
Senior_AP
Scooby Regular

Girls like to be treated like ****....then they grow up.

IMO - "Women want everything, but not too much of it".
Old 29 June 2004, 10:02 AM
Bubba po
Scooby Regular

They're not like blokes with **** on, are they?

Quick Reply: Women, they moan about guys which treat them like $hit and then...