Notices
Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Terrorists

Old 26 November 2018, 05:49 PM
RobsyUK
Scooby Regular

Received 183 Likes on 141 Posts
Default Terrorists

I’ve been watching ‘terrorists a close call’ on Netflix and can’t believe some of the things I’m hearing.

Australia: Some of their citizens went to pakistan and trained to blow them selves up and upon return Australia denied them entry. Excellent work in my eyes and why can’t we do that here?

another thing mentioned was the known 710 terror suspects Germany are watching with another 700 linked to them. Do we know how many the UK are watching? I’m guesssing none.

the shocking thing about this country was a 14yr old boy has been given a life sentace for arranging, telling them how and arranging the entire plot to kill Australians on one of their special days. The youngest person ever to be convicted of terrorist crimes. His solicitor trying to say he should be let off as he was brain washed... how can anyone defend someone like this?

finally and not related to the series but BBC News.
lastnight talking about another boat being return to Calais full of illegals.. YET 100 people last MONTH Were stopped on English Beaches being illegal - no wonder why the government have no idea how many are here.. scary stuff.
Old 26 November 2018, 06:20 PM
dpb
Scooby Regular

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

I would prefer uk to iran tbh

goodness how much worse security will be under a no deal brexit...
Old 26 November 2018, 08:28 PM
alcazar
Scooby Regular

Received 27 Likes on 25 Posts

And it will be worse because....?
Old 26 November 2018, 11:07 PM
Martin2005
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by RobsyUK
I’ve been watching ‘terrorists a close call’ on Netflix and can’t believe some of the things I’m hearing.

Australia: Some of their citizens went to pakistan and trained to blow them selves up and upon return Australia denied them entry. Excellent work in my eyes and why can’t we do that here?

another thing mentioned was the known 710 terror suspects Germany are watching with another 700 linked to them. Do we know how many the UK are watching? I’m guesssing none.

the shocking thing about this country was a 14yr old boy has been given a life sentace for arranging, telling them how and arranging the entire plot to kill Australians on one of their special days. The youngest person ever to be convicted of terrorist crimes. His solicitor trying to say he should be let off as he was brain washed... how can anyone defend someone like this?

finally and not related to the series but BBC News.
lastnight talking about another boat being return to Calais full of illegals.. YET 100 people last MONTH Were stopped on English Beaches being illegal - no wonder why the government have no idea how many are here.. scary stuff.
Blimey where to start with this...

Firstly if you suplimented Netflix viewing with 'the news', you'd know that the UK does indeed prevent people who are known to have attended terrorist training abroad re-entry, or immediately imprisoned upon their return.

Secondly, there are currently 23,000 people of interest being watched or monitored by the security services, not 'I guess none'.

Thirdly, It seems like you believe Australia should abandon it's legal system. Why would that be a good idea?

Finally, yes I'm sure there are lots of illegal immigrants in the UK, mostly though it's not 'scary stuff'. It's just a sad reflection of the world we live in.

Last edited by Martin2005; 26 November 2018 at 11:08 PM.
Old 29 November 2018, 08:26 AM
dpb
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by alcazar
And it will be worse because....?

lack of sharing

is the brexit secuirty minister spinning lies ??
Old 30 November 2018, 10:56 AM
alcazar
Scooby Regular

Received 27 Likes on 25 Posts

More supposition.

Unless you are in government and KNOW?
Old 30 November 2018, 11:14 AM
dpb
Scooby Regular

I think it would be foolish to suppose i know more than a minister of government
Old 01 December 2018, 08:43 AM
The Dogs B******s
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Martin2005
Blimey where to start with this...

Firstly if you suplimented Netflix viewing with 'the news', you'd know that the UK does indeed prevent people who are known to have attended terrorist training abroad re-entry, or immediately imprisoned upon their return.

Secondly, there are currently 23,000 people of interest being watched or monitored by the security services, not 'I guess none'.

Thirdly, It seems like you believe Australia should abandon it's legal system. Why would that be a good idea?

Finally, yes I'm sure there are lots of illegal immigrants in the UK, mostly though it's not 'scary stuff'. It's just a sad reflection of the world we live in.
Not posted on here for a while. I see you’re still a w4nker.