Special neighbours..

Search this Thread

Old 03 November 2018, 03:52 PM
RobsyUK
Scooby Regular

Received 183 Likes on 141 Posts
Default Special neighbours..

I swear my neighbour isn’t right...

a neighbour has their brand new car stolen so my neighbour leaves their car in the same spot. - we all have drives and my next door neighbour parked on a path some ways away. - no one is going to nick a **** R reg corsa

said neghbour parks the car completly rediculously knowing it’s going to be hell for the bin lorry. Come bin day the bin lorry hits it. Yes you could argue the lorry is at fault but they proceed to leave said beaten car in exactly the same spot probably expecting another pay out.

trickle treaters come to my house - now my house is all done up so load of trickle treaters.

said neighbour doesn’t partake - and that’s their choice, but Jesus don’t nearly mow down the group of people outside my house just so you can park outside my house on the path.

they really are special.

edited to make sense 😜

Last edited by RobsyUK; 04 November 2018 at 07:55 PM.
Old 04 November 2018, 07:42 PM
stevebt
Scooby Regular

Received 33 Likes on 19 Posts

Someone looks like they posted a thread from an iPhone as Apple are the worst for changing your words . I never saw any trickle treaters.

parking is a nightmare on my street and everyone seems to love parking outside my house. Also the people opposite have really started to double park meaning if a lorry was to drive thru it would be my van that would take the damage of their wing mirrrors due to my van being higher than a car.