It's a good start - well done Austria - ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum



Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

It's a good start - well done Austria

Reply
 
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09 June 2018, 01:34 PM   #1  
22BUK
Scooby Regular
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 1999
Posts: 717
Default It's a good start - well done Austria

Here
22BUK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 June 2018, 10:47 AM   #2  
alcazar
Scooby Regular
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Rl'yeh
Posts: 40,278
Default

Opens popcorn.
Sits back.....
alcazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 June 2018, 11:10 AM   #3  
dpb
Scooby Regular
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: riding the crest of a wave ...
Posts: 45,357
Default

"fascistic Islam."


that's a bit rich isnt it ?
dpb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 June 2018, 01:31 PM   #4  
alcazar
Scooby Regular
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Rl'yeh
Posts: 40,278
Default

depends.
Here's Musso's definition.


1."Everything in the state". The Government is supreme and the country is all-encompasing, and all within it must conform to the ruling body, often a dictator.
2."Nothing outside the state". The country must grow and the implied goal of any fascist nation is to rule the world, and have every human submit to the government.
3."Nothing against the state". Any type of questioning the government is not to be tolerated. If you do not see things our way, you are wrong. If you do not agree with the government, you cannot be allowed to live and taint the minds of the rest of the good citizens.



If you substitute the word Islam for state, you pretty much come up with what Muslim fundamentalists want.
alcazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 June 2018, 03:00 PM   #5  
Mr Fuji
Scooby Regular
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Posts: 161
Default

Wow, another Austrian targeting a single religion. It only took 85 years to re-occur.........
Mr Fuji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 June 2018, 04:24 PM   #6  
alcazar
Scooby Regular
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Rl'yeh
Posts: 40,278
Default

Ho ho, your history is about as good as your arguing without insulting, I see.


The man you are talking about also targeted Slavs, Romanies, communists, homosexuals, cripples and sundry others.


In fact uykd the majority of those murdered were not murdered because of their religion? Only six million of the twenty million that disappeared?

Last edited by alcazar; 11 June 2018 at 04:25 PM.
alcazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 June 2018, 01:42 PM   #7  
Mr Fuji
Scooby Regular
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Posts: 161
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcazar View Post
Ho ho, your history is about as good as your arguing without insulting, I see.


The man you are talking about also targeted Slavs, Romanies, communists, homosexuals, cripples and sundry others.


In fact uykd the majority of those murdered were not murdered because of their religion? Only six million of the twenty million that disappeared?
Ho ho ho, read up on your history. Hitler's great hate were the Jews, everything else came after. He, like many others, blamed the Jews for Germany losing WWI. The idea of 'Untermenschen' came much later as part of the wider **** ideaology of Arianism.

Good to see you trivialise the murder of 'only' 6 million Jews, once again, showing your true colours.

Racist and ignorant, what a combination
Mr Fuji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 June 2018, 02:31 PM   #8  
alcazar
Scooby Regular
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Rl'yeh
Posts: 40,278
Default

Better than being a pompous ****...which is you.
alcazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 June 2018, 07:22 PM   #9  
markjmd
Scooby Regular
iTrader: (11)
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 3,712
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcazar View Post
Better than being a pompous ****...which is you.
By all objective criteria, I think it's pretty debatable whether society as a whole would fare better if it were entirely populated with ignorant racists than with pompous *****. Yes, the latter might get a little irritating at times, but at least they'd leave everyone the f*ck alone to live their lives how they want to, and not try to disenfranchise them on the sole basis of what kind of skin or hair they were born with.
markjmd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 June 2018, 09:15 AM   #10  
alcazar
Scooby Regular
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Rl'yeh
Posts: 40,278
Default

LOL, you have too much free time on your hands.


In any case, last time I checked, Muslim wasn't a race. Mr Fukcwit is just not too bright.
alcazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 June 2018, 10:07 AM   #11  
Mr Fuji
Scooby Regular
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Posts: 161
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcazar View Post
Better than being a pompous ****...which is you.
Unable to answer, so reverts to type.
Mr Fuji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 June 2018, 11:03 AM   #12  
JTaylor
Scooby Regular
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Home
Posts: 14,725
Default

Is it impossible for there to be a discussion without petty name calling on this site? Iíve had enough.
JTaylor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 13 June 2018, 12:32 PM   #13  
alcazar
Scooby Regular
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Rl'yeh
Posts: 40,278
Default

Ask Mr Fukcwit.
He has always been unable so to do. But when pulled on it, the liar claimed I started it.
I don't bother trying to argue with liars.
alcazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 June 2018, 01:20 PM   #14  
markjmd
Scooby Regular
iTrader: (11)
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 3,712
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcazar View Post
Ask Mr Fukcwit.
He has always been unable so to do. But when pulled on it, the liar claimed I started it.
I don't bother trying to argue with liars.
Impressive, you've managed to combine all the least-endearing qualities of a snowflake with gammon. You should write a self-help book, it would sell millions.
markjmd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 June 2018, 01:38 PM   #15  
Mr Fuji
Scooby Regular
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Posts: 161
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcazar View Post
Ask Mr Fukcwit.
He has always been unable so to do. But when pulled on it, the liar claimed I started it.
I don't bother trying to argue with liars.
Lying again

I haven't actually done any name calling in the last two posts, but I have highlighted some personality traits of yours, whilst still demonstrating you were, in fact, incorrect.

The fact that you choose to name call and hide behind some other untruths whilst avoid debating, which you claim to hold in such high esteem, is very telling.

You might wish to look up modern definitions of racism, not cling to the 19th century ones which suit your agenda.

The holocaust, as a case in point, is an act of racism and genocide, and for you to pass it off simply because it was 'only' a percentage of a much larger number is, quite frankly, disgusting.

Can you discuss that, or will you hide or insult?
Mr Fuji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 June 2018, 09:53 AM   #16  
alcazar
Scooby Regular
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Rl'yeh
Posts: 40,278
Default

Go away liar
alcazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 June 2018, 10:12 AM   #17  
Mr Fuji
Scooby Regular
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Posts: 161
Default

I rest my case
Mr Fuji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 June 2018, 03:40 PM   #18  
alcazar
Scooby Regular
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Rl'yeh
Posts: 40,278
Default

Shut up liar.
alcazar is offline   Reply With Quote
 
 
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Photos from Austria Iain Young Photography 10 28 February 2006 04:14 PM
Well Done WIGAN - Well Done BORO!! pslewis Sport 12 02 December 2005 11:19 PM
Austria 2 England 2 Pbr Sport 9 05 September 2004 07:25 PM
Driving in Austria & Switzerland ScoobyDooMe Wales 4 19 December 2002 08:42 AM
Austria - What a farce :( Dream Weaver Motor Sport General 29 05 December 2002 08:58 PM


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:17 AM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.