Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

looking for a thread

Search this Thread

Old 16 May 2017, 09:16 PM
RobsyUK
Scooby Regular

Received 183 Likes on 141 Posts
Smile looking for a thread

I've not been on here for years but today we had some sad news about our dog and I want to do a similar thing that a member did here.Jack, our 10yr old Beagle had a check up today and the nurse found a lump on his **** gland.She went from this happy lady to instantly panic and called the vet in. The vet had a feel around and said we need to have him back in 2weeks to make sure it hasn't grown. (wasn't there last month)I know I shouldn't Google **** lump but I had to. The future doesn't look great and I remember when a members dog past he created a video for him / her. It was amazing with beautiful music. I'd like to create something similar. I know it was a few good years ago and I've searched back through 30 of the 97 pages of threads I've commented on but while I sleep I'm hoping someone here remembers who it was and can send me the link please.I will continue to search through the threads tomorrow but with a toddler it can be awkward as he likes to press everything.Thank you all in advanceBTW tried to put gaps between each paragraph but for some reason it keeps reverting back to a blob of text.

Last edited by RobsyUK; 16 May 2017 at 09:24 PM.
Old 17 May 2017, 06:30 AM
pimmo2000
Scooby Regular

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wCP...=youtu.be&hd=1

https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby...y-rip-sue.html

Lost my dog recently, my advice as I had some warning as you do, make some videos of you and him, playing, hugging you telling him you love him.

Sound daft, but I went through three days of the most painful grief I've ever felt and those video reminded me of her, how she moved and reminded me in my aimless guilt how well she was treated and how much I loved her.
Old 17 May 2017, 07:17 AM
RobsyUK
Scooby Regular

Received 183 Likes on 141 Posts

Thanks pimmo,

I have hundreds if not thousands of photos and videos of him. The thing I'm not looking forward to is how my wife will be. She loves him more then me. (Loves me not the dog) and when he runs out she's in bits, even though I can see him.

Just gotta hope it was a nut or a bit of sweet corn they could feel