Search this Thread

Old 10 May 2017, 08:06 AM
urban
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Trump

He's at it again.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/09/u...-fbi.html?_r=0

Its only a matter of time until he does something really bad, which will have serious consequences for the rest of us.
Old 10 May 2017, 08:36 AM
Tidgy
Scooby Regular

Received 150 Likes on 115 Posts

In what way is this a bad move? bloke was as bent as a 9 bob note.
Old 10 May 2017, 08:52 AM
urban
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Didn't say it was, more the way it was done.
Old 10 May 2017, 09:19 AM
Tidgy
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by urban
Didn't say it was, more the way it was done.
He had an ulterior agenda from day one, biggest surprise to me is how long it took.
Old 10 May 2017, 09:31 AM
alcazar
Scooby Regular

Received 27 Likes on 25 Posts

Its only a matter of time until he does something really bad, which will have serious consequences for the rest of us
To quote a famous song:

"Paranoia strikes deep.
Into your life it will creep.
It starts when you're always afraid,
Step out of line, the men come and take you away...."

Buffalo Sprigfield, 1966.

Last edited by alcazar; 10 May 2017 at 09:34 AM.
Old 10 May 2017, 10:32 AM
neil-h
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Tidgy
In what way is this a bad move? bloke was as bent as a 9 bob note.
Just like Trump then
Old 10 May 2017, 10:43 AM
Tidgy
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by neil-h
Just like Trump then
Name a politician who isnt?
Old 10 May 2017, 10:43 AM
mrtheedge2u2
Scooby Regular

Received 31 Likes on 25 Posts

Trump is becoming more and more like Nixon every day.

Praised Comey non-stop when he was campaigning. Now he finds out he is under investigation by the FBI he fires Comey. This is a blatant cover-up and tactic to intimidate the FBI.

Will be interesting to hear what Comey says if he is subpoenaed by congress into the Trump allegations.
Old 11 May 2017, 04:59 AM
dpb
Scooby Regular

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

Looking more and more dodgy

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.ind...921.html%3Famp
Old 11 May 2017, 08:28 AM
Tidgy
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by dpb
she needs gone as well, i suspect she gives a good blowie hence still there,,,
Old 11 May 2017, 10:34 AM
dpb
Scooby Regular

amazing number bleach blondes in trump camp , including the blokes
Old 11 May 2017, 12:00 PM
Tidgy
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by dpb
amazing number bleach blondes in trump camp , including the blokes
Old 13 May 2017, 09:47 AM
dpb
Scooby Regular

Is this what was meant by draining the swamp ?
Old 13 May 2017, 10:19 AM
HonestIago
Scooby Regular

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

A lot of Trump Derangement Syndrome going on here! The media has spent the last 12+ months convincing everyone Trump is a monster and his election would bring about the end of the world. Now that he's been elected there is a desperation to prove that he's a loose cannon/wannabe-dictator/Russian plant etc. He hasn't achieved as much as a lot of his supporters might have wanted and he certainly hasn't come close to "draining the swamp" but then again he has the entire political establishment/deep state to contend with so it was never going to be plain sailing.

The insinuation of the OP that he is a threat to the Western world is just media-spoonfed paranoia. The whole Russia business is also laughable - it was a conspiracy dreamt up by the Clinton Campaign. The chairman of which, John Podesta, had very real business ties to Russia. It's all obfuscation and deflection. Think of it this way, if there was any real evidence of Russian collusion with Trump do you not think it would have come to light by now?

Even if it was Russians who leaked the DNC's emails before the election (Assange said it wasn't) - surely the content of said emails was of more significance than the very fact they were leaked?
Old 17 May 2017, 07:04 PM
dpb
Scooby Regular

There's some unconfident body language in trump all of a sudden
Old 18 May 2017, 03:08 PM
Kwik
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by dpb
The ONLY one of his trusted news outlets I would trust is Reuters !
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKCN18E106

"The people who described the contacts to Reuters said they had seen no evidence of wrongdoing or collusion between the campaign and Russia in the communications reviewed so far."
Old 18 May 2017, 04:35 PM
dpb
Scooby Regular

As said from the start ,even if he hasn't intentionally done anything wrong his business / show business no delegating background was always going get him frustrated and in trouble in this job
Old 24 May 2017, 03:04 PM
Torquemada
Scooby Regular

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by HonestIago
A lot of Trump Derangement Syndrome going on here! The media has spent the last 12+ months convincing everyone Trump is a monster and his election would bring about the end of the world. Now that he's been elected there is a desperation to prove that he's a loose cannon/wannabe-dictator/Russian plant etc. He hasn't achieved as much as a lot of his supporters might have wanted and he certainly hasn't come close to "draining the swamp" but then again he has the entire political establishment/deep state to contend with so it was never going to be plain sailing.

The insinuation of the OP that he is a threat to the Western world is just media-spoonfed paranoia. The whole Russia business is also laughable - it was a conspiracy dreamt up by the Clinton Campaign. The chairman of which, John Podesta, had very real business ties to Russia. It's all obfuscation and deflection. Think of it this way, if there was any real evidence of Russian collusion with Trump do you not think it would have come to light by now?

Even if it was Russians who leaked the DNC's emails before the election (Assange said it wasn't) - surely the content of said emails was of more significance than the very fact they were leaked?
Aaaan, this is typical tripe - the usual, if in doubt, bring up Clinton/Obama. You talk about deflection???

Drain the swamp? He's created a new one and filled it to the brim with nutters!

Oh, and Assange, yeah, he's a real trustworthy source of info....
Old 24 May 2017, 03:35 PM
Tidgy
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Torquemada
ah the rapist, as soon as he hid he's guilty in my eyes
Old 24 May 2017, 03:59 PM
neil-h
Scooby Regular

ah the rapist, as soon as he hid he's guilty in my eyes
Probably just as well you're unlikely to be involved in any prosecution then.
Old 24 May 2017, 04:04 PM
Tidgy
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by neil-h
Probably just as well you're unlikely to be involved in any prosecution then.
If your innocent you dont hide
Old 24 May 2017, 04:05 PM
neil-h
Scooby Regular

If your innocent you dont hide
So what do you do if you fear you won't get a fair trial?
Old 24 May 2017, 04:26 PM
hodgy0_2
Scooby Regular

Received 21 Likes on 18 Posts

indeed

"Who are you going to believe, me or your own eyes?"

Groucho Marx
Old 24 May 2017, 07:46 PM
dpb
Scooby Regular

Larf a minute with the pontiff
Old 24 May 2017, 08:53 PM
HonestIago
Scooby Regular

Aaaan, this is typical tripe - the usual, if in doubt, bring up Clinton/Obama. You talk about deflection???

Do you want to engage with anything specific I said? Are you saying John Podesta has not had close financial ties to Russia? Do you actually believe the Trump-Russia collusion narrative?!

Assange isn't trustworthy? I don't know him personally but the fact that Wikileaks have never, as I understand things, leaked anything unverified would lead me to be more inclined to believe Assange than most other political/media figures. Who do you believe?

Try and debate rather than sneer, if you can.
Old 24 May 2017, 09:23 PM
Torquemada
Scooby Regular

Do you want to engage with anything specific I said? Are you saying John Podesta has not had close financial ties to Russia? Do you actually believe the Trump-Russia collusion narrative?!

Assange isn't trustworthy? I don't know him personally but the fact that Wikileaks have never, as I understand things, leaked anything unverified would lead me to be more inclined to believe Assange than most other political/media figures. Who do you believe?

Try and debate rather than sneer, if you can.
I'll engage with it all at once - ITS A LOAD OF ****

I'll write what I want, how I want and I'll sneer at you and your words, as is my right and as is your right to do that back. Especially when I believe that what you are writing is typical of the **** I hear over here on a daily basis, from a minority of nutjobs - there's a lot of them but they are in the minority.

It has been confirmed that members of Trumps cabinet and campaign team have colluded and met with Russian officials, then lied about it. Yes I believe that Trump knew about this and is complicit in some wrongdoing. Yes I believe Trump is using the presidential position to further his own personal gains, in fact, he literally shows that he is doing that, EVERY DAY.

John Podesta is not relevant. I don't give a **** what Clinton and her campaign members were subject to - Podesta's emails being hacked by Russians, wow - Podesta and financial links to Russia? Brietbart.
Clinton is not the president. Obama is not the president. Your argument is not valid to the Trump presidency.

Assange, has his own motives and the way he uses information clearly shows who's camp he sits in - he is NOT neutral. Yes, I am saying I do not trust him or the nature of wikileaks methods of using information and altering the course of politics.

I'm going to listen to the fact that even the republicans, who previously backed Trump, are now backing away and see his position as un-defendable. His views on immigration, environment, science, morality in general are all completely f@cked. His destabilisation of democracy, destruction of the justice departments. War on his own intelligence agencies. He's a joke - Nixon looks, like a saint in comparison.

I'm not a snowflake libtard or whatever, I just give a crap about someone destroying America and creating situations and making decisions that negatively affect all of us.

Keep on reading Breitbart, or whatever that's your choice - I'm still going to tell you that I think your views are bullsh*t, as is still our right.
Old 25 May 2017, 09:58 PM
HonestIago
Scooby Regular

I'll engage with it all at once - ITS A LOAD OF ****

I'll write what I want, how I want and I'll sneer at you and your words, as is my right and as is your right to do that back. Especially when I believe that what you are writing is typical of the **** I hear over here on a daily basis, from a minority of nutjobs - there's a lot of them but they are in the minority.

It has been confirmed that members of Trumps cabinet and campaign team have colluded and met with Russian officials, then lied about it. Yes I believe that Trump knew about this and is complicit in some wrongdoing. Yes I believe Trump is using the presidential position to further his own personal gains, in fact, he literally shows that he is doing that, EVERY DAY.

John Podesta is not relevant. I don't give a **** what Clinton and her campaign members were subject to - Podesta's emails being hacked by Russians, wow - Podesta and financial links to Russia? Brietbart.
Clinton is not the president. Obama is not the president. Your argument is not valid to the Trump presidency.

Assange, has his own motives and the way he uses information clearly shows who's camp he sits in - he is NOT neutral. Yes, I am saying I do not trust him or the nature of wikileaks methods of using information and altering the course of politics.

I'm going to listen to the fact that even the republicans, who previously backed Trump, are now backing away and see his position as un-defendable. His views on immigration, environment, science, morality in general are all completely f@cked. His destabilisation of democracy, destruction of the justice departments. War on his own intelligence agencies. He's a joke - Nixon looks, like a saint in comparison.

I'm not a snowflake libtard or whatever, I just give a crap about someone destroying America and creating situations and making decisions that negatively affect all of us.

Keep on reading Breitbart, or whatever that's your choice - I'm still going to tell you that I think your views are bullsh*t, as is still our right.
What I said is not the preserve of a "minority of nutjobs". CNN might have you believe that but the majority of America (albeit not Americans) is well and truly behind him.

There is nothing untoward about meeting Russian officials in itself and there is still zero evidence of any actual wrongdoing. You must pay an awful lot of heed to that deranged Maxine Waters woman...

There is no proof Russia hacked Podesta's emails. EVEN IF THEY DID, surely the content should be of more concern than the fact they became public? There still hasn't been an explanation offered for what a "pizza-related map" might be...(sorry couldn't resist!)

I'd say wikileaks has served the public well - or do you loathe the transparency of corruption?

Trump was elected for his views on immigration, the environment and morality etc. America agrees with him. Look at a map of how counties voted...most of America went red!

How is he destabilising democracy? I'd say the funding of violent Antifa groups and a relentless drive to impeach (without justification) a democratically elected president were more of an affront to democracy than anything Trump has done.

I disagree in that I don't believe he is destroying America - time will tell though. If you thought Obama's 8 years were a success than I might understand where you're coming from.
Old 25 May 2017, 10:49 PM
dpb
Scooby Regular

He also pretended he was standing up for the common man
Old 27 May 2017, 10:07 PM
dpb
Scooby Regular

Sneaked out the back door without committing to anything at the g7
Old 30 May 2017, 10:28 PM
Torquemada
Scooby Regular

What I said is not the preserve of a "minority of nutjobs". CNN might have you believe that but the majority of America (albeit not Americans) is well and truly behind him.

There is nothing untoward about meeting Russian officials in itself and there is still zero evidence of any actual wrongdoing. You must pay an awful lot of heed to that deranged Maxine Waters woman...

There is no proof Russia hacked Podesta's emails. EVEN IF THEY DID, surely the content should be of more concern than the fact they became public? There still hasn't been an explanation offered for what a "pizza-related map" might be...(sorry couldn't resist!)

I'd say wikileaks has served the public well - or do you loathe the transparency of corruption?

Trump was elected for his views on immigration, the environment and morality etc. America agrees with him. Look at a map of how counties voted...most of America went red!

How is he destabilising democracy? I'd say the funding of violent Antifa groups and a relentless drive to impeach (without justification) a democratically elected president were more of an affront to democracy than anything Trump has done.

I disagree in that I don't believe he is destroying America - time will tell though. If you thought Obama's 8 years were a success than I might understand where you're coming from.
Oh my good word - how have you decided that the majority of America agrees with Trump and support him - I'd better start there - how the hell do you believe that?

Last edited by Torquemada; 02 June 2017 at 06:10 PM. Reason: cos I can't type for sh*t