Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default This Video

Just came across it. Had to share im creasing up

Old 18 November 2016, 05:29 PM
ditchmyster
Scooby Regular

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Phat choon.

That's a church I could get into going to.
Old 18 November 2016, 06:08 PM
Turbohot
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by ccsimpreza

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_JmXCNPs6Y
This is fantastic! You could get every damn oppressed thing out of your system with dancing like that!
Old 18 November 2016, 06:11 PM
JTaylor
Scooby Regular

Oldy, but goody.
Old 18 November 2016, 07:28 PM
ccsimpreza
Scooby Regular

I would be a very religious man if that was a real church!
Old 18 November 2016, 07:42 PM
wrx300scooby
Scooby Regular

Just wow!!!!

Nice teeth too
Old 18 November 2016, 09:14 PM
stonejedi
Scooby Regular

Received 149 Likes on 109 Posts

Originally Posted by JTaylor
Oldy, but goody.
.SJ.
Old 19 November 2016, 11:18 PM
BoozyDave
Scooby Regular

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by stonejedi

Andy C is a legend, workout is a banging tune, it sounds fantastic in my work van!!!!
Old 20 November 2016, 01:56 AM
kingofturds
Scooby Regular
Support Scoobynet!

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Awesome.
Old 20 November 2016, 08:56 AM
The Dogs B******s
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ccsimpreza

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_JmXCNPs6Y
I might become religious
Old 20 November 2016, 09:48 AM
Turbohot
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by stonejedi
Good music.

Why was that woman at the end subdued, with a blanket? Did she lose it completely or what?
Old 20 November 2016, 10:17 AM
Turbohot
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by The Dogs B******s
I might become religious
I'd like to go to a buzzing church like that and dance my socks off, but the problem is, if you ain't a Christian, they give you weird looks. Also, if they're dancing exclusively on the name of Christ, I don't think I should be there, because I'd like to dance in the name of Christ, Krishna, Allah and all. I can't just go there for a boogie and pretend that I'm at the disposal of the Christ and Christ alone. No.

We should have settings without any religion where people can go and shake it all off. It's unfortunate that such activity and venues e.g. dance clubs are stereotypically and unspokenly reserved just for the youngsters. If we have granny and grandads' over 40 non-religious, non-drugs and non-alcohol dance venues, we would have less obese and less depressed people in this country.

Zumba and stuff is good, but this is just free style hence far better!

The only thing to remember is that you'd need some blankets there; in case someone goes out of control and requires subduing.
Old 21 November 2016, 09:48 AM
ditchmyster
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by BoozyDave

Andy C is a legend, workout is a banging tune, it sounds fantastic in my work van!!!!
Lol, I recently bought another Golf d the deal nearly fell apart when he said he was going to take the Alpine tape head unit out I now have it mated to my amp and sub out of my Wagon and a pair of 6x9's on a parcel shelf and listen to all my old tapes, Andy C, Nickey Blackmarket, etc banging out as I drive to the shops, not sure what the locals make of it but it makes me chuckle.
Old 21 November 2016, 12:20 PM
JTaylor
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Turbohot
I'd like to go to a buzzing church like that and dance my socks off, but the problem is, if you ain't a Christian, they give you weird looks. Also, if they're dancing exclusively on the name of Christ, I don't think I should be there, because I'd like to dance in the name of Christ, Krishna, Allah and all. I can't just go there for a boogie and pretend that I'm at the disposal of the Christ and Christ alone. No.

We should have settings without any religion where people can go and shake it all off. It's unfortunate that such activity and venues e.g. dance clubs are stereotypically and unspokenly reserved just for the youngsters. If we have granny and grandads' over 40 non-religious, non-drugs and non-alcohol dance venues, we would have less obese and less depressed people in this country.

Zumba and stuff is good, but this is just free style hence far better!

The only thing to remember is that you'd need some blankets there; in case someone goes out of control and requires subduing.
Unitarian Universalist with a large shot of the Charismatic. You'd have a splendid time, Swati.
Old 21 November 2016, 01:11 PM
Turbohot
Scooby Regular

Unitarian Universalist with a large shot of the Charismatic. You'd have a splendid time, Swati.
Well, despite seeing themselves as liberal and open, they're both Christian-led settings. I don't mind that, but I'll tell you what I do mind. See, they may let me in, but I don't think they'll let me put Hindu Bhajans of Shiva, Durga and Krishna etc. on at any point, and get people going on them, would they? No chance! Being open to other faiths is one thing, letting those people from other faith just 'be' is another.

I don't think I can handle dissonance on personal level. For that reason, even when I know I will have a damn good time (music is like a religion to me; provided it's sonorous), I'd rather be out. There's no way ANY religion is bashing my head with its holy book, just no way.

Last edited by Turbohot; 21 November 2016 at 01:26 PM.
Old 21 November 2016, 01:30 PM
JTaylor
Scooby Regular

Feel the force, Swati...

Old 21 November 2016, 01:40 PM
Turbohot
Scooby Regular

I will. Let me deal with a consultation in next 20 mins and then I shall get back to 'feel the force'.
Old 21 November 2016, 05:32 PM
Turbohot
Scooby Regular

James, sorry I didn't feel the force, man. It's because although it's good singing but not energetic like previous vids of this thread.

I believe that you have to go absolutely mental with your dance, which will cause a mighty and infectious force. Not just infectious, it will also give the catharsis and your endorphins a kick on your individual level. You'll feel like a different person after that. The key is that you should dance like this without being under any influence. The problem is, most people in the West dance like this or even in a mild-to-moderate way after getting under the influence, which makes it worse. Instead of a mighty release of your demons, you have an imprisoning hangover or some other bad side/after effect such as all the demons inside you still there and fighting with one another like mad over goodness knows what. Very uncomfortable. Then you've done more harm to yourself than good.
Old 21 November 2016, 05:44 PM
JTaylor
Scooby Regular

James, sorry I didn't feel the force, man. It's because although it's good singing but not energetic like previous vids of this thread.

I believe that you have to go absolutely mental with your dance, which will cause a mighty and infectious force. Not just infectious, it will also give the catharsis and your endorphins a kick on your individual level. You'll feel like a different person after that. The key is that you should dance like this without being under any influence. The problem is, most people in the West dance like this or even in a mild-to-moderate way after getting under the influence, which makes it worse. Instead of a mighty release of your demons, you have an imprisoning hangover or some other bad side/after effect such as all the demons inside you still there and fighting with one another like mad over goodness knows what. Very uncomfortable. Then you've done more harm to yourself than good.
Yep. Been there, done that and agree. Dance is an outward expression of the inner life. Drugs are a short-cut and short-term and the price is high, if you'll forgive the pun. Don't think you need to go mental. Graceful dancing can be a joy to watch as well as participate in.

https://www.scoobynet.com/918705-ecs...l#post10410174

Last edited by JTaylor; 21 November 2016 at 05:51 PM.
Old 21 November 2016, 06:03 PM
Turbohot
Scooby Regular

Yep. Been there, done that and agree. Dance is an outward expression of the inner life. Drugs are a short-cut and short-term and the price is high, if you'll forgive the pun. Don't think you need to go mental. Graceful dancing can be a joy to watch as well as participate in.
I believe that going mental would correlate with the inner being and the added demons to that being. I'm not saying that by that, the inner being would essentially mean to be demonic itself, for wanting to go mental while dancing. Not at all. It could simply be quite an expressive and pleasure principle ridden discharge for the inner being, and why not. Additionally, added demons aren't essential within someone to be a fence breaking, tyre kicking, kickazz dancer. As I say, just the heightened sense of happiness felt by the deep-within can generate 10000 watts in him/her to become a live wire!

Yes, graceful dancing and singing can also be a joy to watch and participate, I agree. It won't be so cathartic and endorphins kicking, though. Not on the same scale.
Old 21 November 2016, 06:13 PM
Turbohot
Scooby Regular

I remember this thread.

Problem is, some people will require and intake recreational drugs due to their issues, personalities etc.

I was talking to a youngster family friend of ours the other day. This Dutch courageous one said that he's too shy to talk to anyone when he's out; without consuming a couple of pints. This 18 yo child wasn't some habitual but a newbie in the drinking field of the adults. I get what he's saying. He certainly is a very shy soul. As long as he drinks carefully, I think he'll be ok. Bless the child.
Old 21 November 2016, 06:30 PM
JTaylor
Scooby Regular

I remember this thread.

Problem is, some people will require and intake recreational drugs due to their issues, personalities etc.

I was talking to a youngster family friend of ours the other day. This Dutch courageous one said that he's too shy to talk to anyone when he's out; without consuming a couple of pints. This 18 yo child wasn't some habitual but a newbie in the drinking field of the adults. I get what he's saying. He certainly is a very shy soul. As long as he drinks carefully, I think he'll be ok. Bless the child.
At 18 one doesn't normally realise that if one's quiet and sensitive this can be attractive to others. Still waters run deep. Sad that he's on the cusp of dependence.
Old 21 November 2016, 06:59 PM
Turbohot
Scooby Regular

At 18 one doesn't normally realise that if one's quiet and sensitive this can be attractive to others. Still waters run deep. Sad that he's on the cusp of dependence.
This kid's mum says that he hasn't had a great luck with the girls so far, because of his quiet nature. Her older son (30 and independent) is opposite with his vocal personality and chain of his exes behind him. Mum says that most girls like cocky lads like her older lad, not like the quiet and sensitive younger one. Silly girls. I hope he doesn't become an Alky in future. I dint think he will. That's because his life doesn't seem to revolve around going out. He's studying Astrophysics in his first year uni, so that's his priority interest which doesn't require becoming vocal after drinking.
Old 21 November 2016, 10:02 PM
BoozyDave
Scooby Regular

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by ditchmyster
not sure what the locals make of it but it makes me chuckle.
That's what I'm like in my work van
I've seen loads of people looking gobsmacked and pointing at my van, a few people have shouted to me that it sounds great, but the funniest thing is when someone has headphones on and they take them off looking confused and looking around for the other music
Old 22 November 2016, 09:05 AM
ccsimpreza
Scooby Regular

This thread got really deep