Notices
Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

So Brexit seems to be a good thing then.

Search this Thread

Old 19 November 2016, 01:29 PM
hodgy0_2
Scooby Regular

Received 21 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by alcazar
More b/s from our resident b/s-er.

My lads both work(ed) long hours. My eldest was at work for 7am, finished at 4pm, got an hour for lunch. Steelworks, plater. Now at uni doing a Mech Eng. degree. And his work was brutal, often came home utterly filthy and working in conditions not many on here would do: inside furnaces or on top of live coke-ovens. The furnaces are never allowed to go completely cold, so conditions inside are miserable.

My youngest works for a stainless manufacturer in their labs. He does 12 hour shifts, with 45 minutes each way traveling. Last week he worked 84 hours. With another TEN hours driving to and from.

Meanwhile, over in France, they start at 8am, but EVERYTHING stops at 12 midday until 1430 for lunch. They resume and work until 6 or maybe seven.

Their supermarkets and most shops, works etc open at 9.30 am, shut at midday until 1445, reopen until 1900. They open 0930 to 1145 on Sundays. MOST shops don't open at all on Sundays.

THREE times now, I've ordered stuff in June, been told "ten to fourteen days" and then had some guy inform me it would be September before I got delivery, since, and I quote, "The factory is closed for summer". yes, two whole months.

YOU are simply repeating untruths and propaganda.
You're in denial

Just watch the program
Old 19 November 2016, 05:13 PM
dpb
Scooby Regular

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by alcazar
The horrid, filthy jobs on the works here USED to be done by a team of local labourers, supplemented in the summer "stop periods" by local students.

Now they are all agency and foreigners. Why?
Cheaper.
So you would expect the 'english' worker to be worth more ??
Old 19 November 2016, 05:15 PM
dpb
Scooby Regular

I think theres a massive amount people in
France working on the black , as it were
Old 20 November 2016, 11:54 AM
alcazar
Scooby Regular

Received 27 Likes on 25 Posts

Originally Posted by hodgy0_2
You're in denial

Just watch the program
I don't need to watch some lefty TV company's take. I live in the real world and KNOW what French workers are like. First hand, as it were.

However, if it pleases you to believe what you see on TV, carry on, who am I to spoil your little lefty daydreams?
Old 20 November 2016, 11:58 AM
alcazar
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by dpb
I would expect English workers to get minimum wage.

Many Foreigners do not...but are prepared to live ten and twelve to a house, sleeping in shifts, for what is still a lot more than they could have in their own useless countries. (They work a year or six months, clear off home and are replaced by the next lot. Ask Chocolate O'Brian on here about working WITH Eastern Europeans.... Rather than someone who employs them.)

And yes, I HAVE seen the living conditions first hand too...I worked for the census in 2011, going round trying to get folk to complete census forms in some of the poorer areas of this town, which means pretty poor.
Old 20 November 2016, 11:59 AM
alcazar
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by dpb
I think theres a massive amount people in
France working on the black , as it were
Just as there are here.
Old 20 November 2016, 12:06 PM
dpb
Scooby Regular

Auf Wiedersehen, Pet
Old 20 November 2016, 12:23 PM
DaveMK39
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Old 20 November 2016, 12:37 PM
joz8968
Scooby Regular

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Yeah but what about...

lol

Last edited by joz8968; 20 November 2016 at 12:43 PM.
Old 20 November 2016, 02:33 PM
DaveMK39
Scooby Regular

thats just a number. doesn't say anything about news.
lol
Old 20 November 2016, 03:21 PM
joz8968
Scooby Regular

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

You got me.
Old 20 November 2016, 04:44 PM
The Trooper 1815
18 June 1815 - Waterloo

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts

And dickymeister (The OP) lives outside the UK.
Old 20 November 2016, 06:24 PM
ditchmyster
Scooby Regular

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by The Trooper 1815
And dickymeister (The OP) lives outside the UK.
Lol, You've got the nerve to call me a Dick yet you're so stupid that you signed up for the armed forces.

You're nothing but a drone for the man, but you're too stupid to see it.

Yes I do live outside the UK, can you blame me with the state the place is in, look at yourselves, the British are the laughing stock of the world, only matched by their equally red necked cousins across the pond, that are as stupid and deluded regards their place / worth to the planet, bunch of idiots that think they're something special just because of where they were born.

There's a new world order emerging and the UK and USA are at the bottom of the pile and in debt up to their eyeballs to those on top.
Old 20 November 2016, 07:11 PM
Kwik
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by hodgy0_2
You're in denial

Just watch the program
Is this for real? You've seen something on a documentary and you think it's fact?

Sorry but it's meant to be the brexit voters that were thick, daily mail propaganda swallowing idiots.

How about this for some of the propaganda the left swallow day in day out getting picked apart..

https://youtu.be/UHzmCHcM7cA

The left are the ones coming across as thick.
Old 20 November 2016, 07:18 PM
Kwik
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by ditchmyster
Lol, You've got the nerve to call me a Dick yet you're so stupid that you signed up for the armed forces.

You're nothing but a drone for the man, but you're too stupid to see it.

Yes I do live outside the UK, can you blame me with the state the place is in, look at yourselves, the British are the laughing stock of the world, only matched by their equally red necked cousins across the pond, that are as stupid and deluded regards their place / worth to the planet, bunch of idiots that think they're something special just because of where they were born.

There's a new world order emerging and the UK and USA are at the bottom of the pile and in debt up to their eyeballs to those on top.
Yet, as you're quick to point out to anyone who will listen it is the land that has given you opportunity to 'rise from the slums'.

Quick to slag off the country that's helped you gain your middle class status and chance at wealth.

Come, take what you want, leave with what you want and live in another country. That's the state of the UK, that we allow people to come, rape us and not even have the gratitude to stay and contribute.
Old 20 November 2016, 07:26 PM
Kwik
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by dpb
Minimum wage. I'd also say to some extent we have different cultures. Whether young U.K. males would leave their families, move to a country that spoke a different language and live 5 or 6 to a house is another thing.
Cultures are very different.

Like I've said, if a 1000 cleaning jobs in Romania opened up tomorrow @ £32 an hour then there'd be quite a lot of interest from young UK males and females. If Romanian authorities were as lax as ours, I.E. one doesn't talk to another and they could bring home all of that £32 an hour without being taxed I'm sure they'd do that. Overtime @ £64 an hour? I'm sure there'd be volounteers too .
Old 20 November 2016, 07:38 PM
Kwik
Scooby Regular

Wow that's amazing, you've described my life down to a tee.

House prices are all relative, if I could have moved my first one a mile down the road I could have sold it for 3 times what I got for it, and my current one in the UK would be worth at least double if I could move it a mile up the road.

You talk as though all houses cost £300/500k around the corner from me there are two and 3 bed houses that sell for about £110k to £150k the 3 beds are quite nice too. There are 3 bed houses in the UK that sell for less than that too so it's not all doom and gloom and there is nothing to stop you and others relocating, considering your in such high demand it shouldn't be a big problem, but again it comes down to people having there expectations set too high, looking at 4 bed detached when a 2/3bed terraced would be fine, if people move across the world another area isn't really a big deal in the greater scheme of things.

Just lol at the reasons not to buy a house, lets not even get out of bed because the world is a dangerous place.

A house is probably the best thing to put money into and considering a large proportion of renters are basically paying someone elses mortgage for them it seems stupid not to have it in your own name, well that's how I got into buying a house anyway.
As per normal you are incorrect. The house prices where I am has risen by 7%, rather than the 3% national average.
The flat I rented 10 years ago for £520 pm is now £950 per month.
I live in an area of industry. As there is industry there are masses or immigrants making the housing/renting market over crowded. This pushes prices up, jobs are harder to come by.

Those on about workers rights don't seem to understand it's an employers market. We are paying flat rate overtime even on 6th or 7th shift. That's not the contract I'm on, it's not the contract most of my staff signed up to. Why? Because it can be done. Those that said they wouldn't do overtime at that rate didn't even get their cv to me, they were filtered out.

Less people, less housing demand. Less chance of employers taking the ****. Less untaxed money leaving the UK. Less people taking what they want from the UK and dissapearing back home with the wealth we've freely let them come and take.

Like I said. The EU wants a level playing field. Money leaves the UK to another EU country, our economy gets weaker, other EU countries get stronger.
You've pointed that out for us .

And I'm buying. Despite the easy options I'll be buying.

Last edited by Kwik; 20 November 2016 at 07:45 PM.
Old 20 November 2016, 08:00 PM
ditchmyster
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Kwik
Yet, as you're quick to point out to anyone who will listen it is the land that has given you opportunity to 'rise from the slums'.

Quick to slag off the country that's helped you gain your middle class status and chance at wealth.

Come, take what you want, leave with what you want and live in another country. That's the state of the UK, that we allow people to come, rape us and not even have the gratitude to stay and contribute.
Shut up you prat, you grew up in a 4 bed detached on a new housing estate and you're trying to claim working class status against a bloke that grew up in one room and then went onto a council house in a slum area, get real pal, you live in rented accommodation as a choice by your own admission and now you're trying to make out like you're citizen smith.
, **** off back to your middle class roots and come back when you've grown a few brain cells and actually understand what the definition of middle class is.

Plonker.
Old 20 November 2016, 08:13 PM
ditchmyster
Scooby Regular

As per normal you are incorrect. The house prices where I am has risen by 7%, rather than the 3% national average.
The flat I rented 10 years ago for £520 pm is now £950 per month.
I live in an area of industry. As there is industry there are masses or immigrants making the housing/renting market over crowded. This pushes prices up, jobs are harder to come by.

Those on about workers rights don't seem to understand it's an employers market. We are paying flat rate overtime even on 6th or 7th shift. That's not the contract I'm on, it's not the contract most of my staff signed up to. Why? Because it can be done. Those that said they wouldn't do overtime at that rate didn't even get their cv to me, they were filtered out.

Less people, less housing demand. Less chance of employers taking the ****. Less untaxed money leaving the UK. Less people taking what they want from the UK and dissapearing back home with the wealth we've freely let them come and take.

Like I said. The EU wants a level playing field. Money leaves the UK to another EU country, our economy gets weaker, other EU countries get stronger.
You've pointed that out for us .

And I'm buying. Despite the easy options I'll be buying.
And yet again moan, moan, moan cry, cry, cry, poor ******* you my heart bleeds for you, it's the same story all over the WORLD people need shelter, Banks, pensions schemes, THE MAN have ****ed us all over, again I say WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE, you're in the wrong job in the wrong place it's your choice to stay there or get out and do something about it for yourself, but you'd rather stay in the system in your own little comfort zone, well HELLO that comes at a price too, you're currently paying it, GET IT !!! I doubt you will because you think you're smart but you're just more fodder for the machine.

P.S the class system is just there to make you strive towards bettering yourself and feeding the system even more, you make money, they make money, you're just a slave overseer, but the master still tells you what to do.
Old 20 November 2016, 08:24 PM
dpb
Scooby Regular

like we did to the rest the world you mean ?
Old 20 November 2016, 08:42 PM
ditchmyster
Scooby Regular

Is this for real? You've seen something on a documentary and you think it's fact?

Sorry but it's meant to be the brexit voters that were thick, daily mail propaganda swallowing idiots.

How about this for some of the propaganda the left swallow day in day out getting picked apart..

https://youtu.be/UHzmCHcM7cA

The left are the ones coming across as thick.
Sorry for butting in Hodgy but you should know by now sometimes I just can't help myself.

So what are your oh so much better than everyone elses sources, youtube

You take being a clown to new heights.

When will you begin to understand that you're doing EXACTLY what the system wants you to do, bicker amongst ourselves and not focus on what it is they're actually doing.

Do you seriously think that government, corporations, big business and the mega rich care what happens with Brexit, like seriously.

Here's a clue, they'll just sell what's going down and buy what's going up, either way they make more money and people like you just help them to do that because you're basically stupid, it's not your fault that you're stupid because you've been taught to be that way all your life, the more stupid you are the better student you are.

We're all bombarded by propaganda, day in day out, what makes me laugh is that you assume (*** me ) that you're chosen propaganda is somehow better than others.

Like I said before.

Plonker.

Last edited by ditchmyster; 20 November 2016 at 08:51 PM.
Old 20 November 2016, 08:49 PM
ditchmyster
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by dpb
like we did to the rest the world you mean ?

Boom, game set and match.
Old 20 November 2016, 09:54 PM
Kwik
Scooby Regular

Shut up you prat, you grew up in a 4 bed detached on a new housing estate and you're trying to claim working class status against a bloke that grew up in one room and then went onto a council house in a slum area, get real pal, you live in rented accommodation as a choice by your own admission and now you're trying to make out like you're citizen smith.
, **** off back to your middle class roots and come back when you've grown a few brain cells and actually understand what the definition of middle class is.

Plonker.
Touched a raw nerve and out comes the name calling lol.

As you are unable to read I grew up in a council house on a council estate. I now live in a council house, on a council estate.

No kids, no mrs, sit on your **** all day and lord it over everyone cos you've got plenty of spare time and have bought houses but desperately want to cling on to your working class roots.

Claim 'the man' is ****ing us over whilst sat with a silver spoon in your mouth. I doubt you ever had it hard, pretty much everyone knows you love to exaggerate the truth.

As for the YouTube link, as you are thick I guess I'll have to explain that it shows the left propagate as much as the right.

You're the stupid one, lying every 5 minutes, not reading what's been said and jumping to conclusions.

You can't read, blame one person for arguing, freely admit to taking from the UK and calling it a joke, think the man is ****ing everyone over but 'I've done alright' and somehow have the audacity to call someone else stupid.
Old 20 November 2016, 10:06 PM
jayallen
Scooby Regular

As you are unable to read I grew up in a council house on a council estate. I now live in a council house, on a council estate.

No kids, no mrs, sit on your **** all day and lord it over everyone cos you've got plenty of spare time and have bought houses but desperately want to cling on to your working class roots.

Claim 'the man' is ****ing us over whilst sat with a silver spoon in your mouth. I doubt you ever had it hard, pretty much everyone knows you're a bull$hitter that never tells the truth

As for the YouTube link, as you are thick I guess I'll have to explain that it shows the left propagate as much as the right.

You're the stupid one, lying every 5 minutes, not reading what's been said and jumping to conclusions.

You can't read, blame one person for arguing, freely admit to taking from the UK and calling it a joke, think the man is ****ing everyone over but 'I've done alright' and somehow have the audacity to call someone else stupid.
I fixed that for you Alex

Funny how he never answered my question about the major building works he was involved in turning one of his properties into flats......Such a ******* liar!
Old 20 November 2016, 10:13 PM
ditchmyster
Scooby Regular

Claim 'the man' is ****ing us over whilst sat with a silver spoon in your mouth. I doubt you ever had it hard, pretty much everyone knows you love to exaggerate the truth.

Hahaha, you're a comedian

See the thing is, I do read what people write, AND I remember it without having to look back.

Aren't you the bloke that on the previous page said his parents bought a 4 bed detached new build for £18k when they were 21. Mine could only dream of doing that, IN FACT my dad was a fisherman in Jamaica when he was 21 saving what little he made beyond being able to feed himself and dreaming of a better life.

You seriously are exactly what UKippers brexit nobbers want, Farrage is minted, he travels the world 1st class at prats like yous and ya fool mates expense, do you think he thinks a big day out is going to maccydees and he's a man of the people. again plonker.

Strange as it may seem to idiots like you that can't think or see beyond the end of their own nose or pathetic existence, yes I have done a lot in my life, more so than a lot of degenerates like yourself and I totally understand that you find it difficult to believe considering you have problems understanding basic economics it's no surprise really, but hey call me a liar all you want, it's my life and I know what I've done with it, sad thing is like so many others on here, you have one too and have done sweet fa with it, not my fault pal, it's the dumb bloke in the mirror that's the problem.
Old 20 November 2016, 10:27 PM
Kwik
Scooby Regular

Hahaha, you're a comedian

See the thing is, I do read what people write, AND I remember it without having to look back.

Aren't you the bloke that on the previous page said his parents bought a 4 bed detached new build for £18k when they were 21. Mine could only dream of doing that, IN FACT my dad was a fisherman in Jamaica when he was 21 saving what little he made beyond being able to feed himself and dreaming of a better life.

You seriously are exactly what UKippers brexit nobbers want, Farrage is minted, he travels the world 1st class at prats like yous and ya fool mates expense, do you think he thinks a big day out is going to maccydees and he's a man of the people. again plonker.

Strange as it may seem to idiots like you that can't think or see beyond the end of their own nose or pathetic existence, yes I have done a lot in my life, more so than a lot of degenerates like yourself and I totally understand that you find it difficult to believe considering you have problems understanding basic economics it's no surprise really, but hey call me a liar all you want, it's my life and I know what I've done with it, sad thing is like so many others on here, you have one too and have done sweet fa with it, not my fault pal, it's the dumb bloke in the mirror that's the problem.
Yup, my parents bought their council house, they got it when they were 18, bought it later before I was even born.

What have you done with your life? Bought a couple of run down houses off the back of UK handouts.
Still avoiding the mention of wife and kids. Christ, I'd probably live in a castle if I had no one else to worry about apart from myself.

You certainly wouldn't have done so well for yourself back in your home country. How much did you earn ph in comparison to your home country?

You're only middle class because the UK gave you the chance to be. It's not my fault your old man can't look you in the eye cos you've forgotten your roots or the country that gave you so much opportunity.

Is anything in your life real? You have what you have now because of the UK and because you've got nobody else to think about or that cares about spending time with you. I'd say you're cash rich, love poor.

But keep bleating on 'about the man' and the rich get richer, even though you're certainly richer. Sounds like you're in denial. The truth being you'd be nowhere if it wasn't for the UK.

And I didn't vote for farage, just as I'd imagine most of the US didn't vote for trump. I voted for change.
I voted to get away from the slowest growing economy in the world.
I voted to change the way we trade without being dictated to.
I voted to stop the Euro charging us to move our industries out of the uk.
And I voted to make it harder for self-confessed locusts like yourself to come to the uk, take from our economy and leave us in the ****.

Last edited by Kwik; 20 November 2016 at 10:33 PM.
Old 20 November 2016, 10:28 PM
ditchmyster
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by jayallen
I fixed that for you Alex

Funny how he never answered my question about the major building works he was involved in turning one of his properties into flats......Such a ******* liar!
Ok I'll give you what you want, just for a change.

You're another idiot with a sad little existence, nothing better to do than try and get attention off some bloke off the internet that p1ssed you off by hitting a home run when it came to describing your pathetic existence.

Yes your memory is half right, as usual the other half you've tried to fabricate, well yes I am making 3 apartments, hopefully it will be kind of 4 as one of the 3/4 will be for me in the summer months when I have full occupancy, but for now it's 2 with a granny flat type thing in another part of the house which will ultimately be part of one of the first 2, complicated huh.

Now that I finally answered to your bollocks why don't you go and buy madison a new toy that's actually worth having or maybe even spend some time playing with her instead of following me around.
Old 20 November 2016, 10:34 PM
Kwik
Scooby Regular

Ok I'll give you what you want, just for a change.

You're another idiot with a sad little existence, nothing better to do than try and get attention off some bloke off the internet that p1ssed you off by hitting a home run when it came to describing your pathetic existence.

Yes your memory is half right, as usual the other half you've tried to fabricate, well yes I am making 3 apartments, hopefully it will be kind of 4 as one of the 3/4 will be for me in the summer months when I have full occupancy, but for now it's 2 with a granny flat type thing in another part of the house which will ultimately be part of one of the first 2, complicated huh.

Now that I finally answered to your bollocks why don't you go and buy madison a new toy that's actually worth having or maybe even spend some time playing with her instead of following me around.
Ha ha, plans on the apartments you're going to build. How working class pmsl.
Old 20 November 2016, 10:45 PM
ditchmyster
Scooby Regular

Yup, my parents bought their council house, they got it when they were 18, bought it later before I was even born.

What have you done with your life? Bought a couple of run down houses off the back of UK handouts.
Still avoiding the mention of wife and kids. Christ, I'd probably live in a castle if I had no one else to worry about apart from myself.

You certainly wouldn't have done so well for yourself back in your home country. How much did you earn ph in comparison to your home country?

You're only middle class because the UK gave you the chance to be. It's not my fault your old man can't look you in the eye cos you've forgotten your roots or the country that gave you so much opportunity.

Is anything in your life real? You have what you have now because of the UK and because you've got nobody else to think about or that cares about spending time with you. I'd say you're cash rich, love poor.

But keep bleating on 'about the man' and the rich get richer, even though you're certainly richer. Sounds like you're in denial. The truth being you'd be nowhere if it wasn't for the UK.
You really are a comedian, you accuse me of not reading whilst not reading yourself.

I don't earn anything here, apparently I'm part of the minted middle classes with an independent income from my silver spoon one room council flat / council house upbringing

All the UK did for me was attempt to brain wash me and then try to exploit me as cheap labour as they did my parents.

What they didn't count on was me possessing some intelligence of my own and figuring out how this **** works for myself.

But I don't see it as any big deal, all I did was play them at their own game using their methods, not particularly complicated ones either.

I didn't choose who I was born to or where I was born, I just played the cards that were dealt to me and twisted when they didn't suit my end goal and then stuck when they did.

But hey I wouldn't expect fools like you and your new friend to understand that very basic concept as you're both too busy being wrapped up in the bollocks and watching what other people are doing instead of doing your own thing.

Plonker.....s
Old 20 November 2016, 10:47 PM
Kwik
Scooby Regular

You really are a comedian, you accuse me of not reading whilst not reading yourself.

I don't earn anything here, apparently I'm part of the minted middle classes with an independent income from my silver spoon one room council flat / council house upbringing

All the UK did for me was attempt to brain wash me and then try to exploit me as cheap labour as they did my parents.

What they didn't count on was me possessing some intelligence of my own and figuring out how this **** works for myself.

But I don't see it as any big deal, all I did was play them at their own game using their methods, not particularly complicated ones either.

I didn't choose who I was born to or where I was born, I just played the cards that were dealt to me and twisted when they didn't suit my end goal and then stuck when they did.

But hey I wouldn't expect fools like you and your new friend to understand that very basic concept as you're both too busy being wrapped up in the bollocks and watching what other people are doing instead of doing your own thing.

Plonker.....s

But you earnt in the U.K. Did you not?
The money you bought your houses with was earned grafting in the U.K. wasnt it?

Last edited by Kwik; 20 November 2016 at 10:50 PM.

Quick Reply: So Brexit seems to be a good thing then.