Notices
Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Where are the "this forum is dead" posts?

Old 01 June 2015, 05:57 AM
pimmo2000
Scooby Regular

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Where are the "this forum is dead" posts?

Topics from over a week ago still on the front page?????

What's going on?
Old 01 June 2015, 06:04 AM
Chip
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Was thinking the same. Its a shame as it used to be really good. I see a few recent threads have been deleted as well,probably due to the abusive manner of some contributors,hardly surprising though.

I'll be sorry to see the demise of Scoobynet as it was once a great forum but after 16 years on here and having met some lovely people its time to move on. Bye bye!

Last edited by Chip; 01 June 2015 at 06:47 AM.
Old 01 June 2015, 08:04 AM
f1_fan
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by pimmo2000
Topics from over a week ago still on the front page?????

What's going on?
Killed by trolls, I requested the pub thread be deleted as it was just being trolled to death and Lisa gladly obliged.
Old 01 June 2015, 08:37 AM
JackClark
Scooby Senior

Received 51 Likes on 34 Posts

Mostly just idiots posting solely to wind others up. If you want to see an example take a look at what Pimmo posted in Computer Related this morning.... oh wait!!
Old 01 June 2015, 08:41 AM
f1_fan
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by JackClark
Mostly just idiots posting solely to wind others up. If you want to see an example take a look at what Pimmo posted in Computer Related this morning.... oh wait!!
I hardly bother looking in thats ection any more and very rarely post. It's just half a dozen no mark Android/Windows fanboys trying to find a way to wind you up frankly.

NSR is becoming a trollfest too now.
Old 01 June 2015, 08:47 AM
davyboy
Scooby Regular

So, people who argue with you are, in your opinion, trolls?

I'd suggest most people have had enough of you.
Old 01 June 2015, 08:57 AM
f1_fan
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by davyboy

The recent trolling on the pub thread was just certain people trying to get a rise, same on the Meet thread (mods deleted the posts), same on the Eurovision thread etc. etc.

As for me if you feel that way hit the RTM button and state your case to the mods. Otherwise how about you quit whining
Old 01 June 2015, 09:13 AM
JackClark
Scooby Senior

Argue, nobody's arguing and if anyone gets accused of being a troll it's me. This place is full of ***** and the ratio of ***** to good posters is diminishing, comments like yours are a fine example.
Old 01 June 2015, 09:15 AM
JackClark
Scooby Senior

Scoobynet, pretty much all that's left are ***** and Whiners.
Old 01 June 2015, 09:23 AM
davyboy
Scooby Regular

Which camp are you in?
Old 01 June 2015, 09:30 AM
davyboy
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by f1_fan
The recent trolling on the pub thread was just certain people trying to get a rise, same on the Meet thread (mods deleted the posts), same on the Eurovision thread
I've just read the Eurovision thread, and unless it's been edited I don't see anyone trying to get a rise. You asked a question, and got an answer.
Old 01 June 2015, 09:34 AM
f1_fan
Scooby Regular

I've just read the Eurovision thread, and unless it's been edited I don't see anyone trying to get a rise. You asked a question, and got an answer.
The Aus misfit comments are aimed at me. Anyway not getting into it with you as it will just become another slanging match so let's just leave it there.
Old 01 June 2015, 09:38 AM
davyboy
Scooby Regular

If you give it out, you have to expect to take it.

Stop being thin skinned.
Old 01 June 2015, 09:53 AM
f1_fan
Scooby Regular

If you give it out, you have to expect to take it.

Stop being thin skinned.
Er... I'm not. I couldn't care less, but the question was asked why people aren't coming to NSR and I suggested it's because nearly every thread turns into a slanging trollfest. The answer has nothing to do with how I feel about it or whatever.... thin skinned???

The pub thread had got to the point where Lisa was trying to get on top of the trolling, but as fast as she acted the thread just kept going in the wrong direction so I suggested she delete it instead of trying to edit it further. It wasn't exactly showing NSR in a good light frankly!
Old 01 June 2015, 01:26 PM
Turbohot
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Chip
Was thinking the same. Its a shame as it used to be really good. I see a few recent threads have been deleted as well,probably due to the abusive manner of some contributors,hardly surprising though.
Don't act all innocent, stop this absurd manipulation, and look in the mirror! The abusive contributors you're talking about includes your nasty self on those threads, where you attacked me by calling me a 'mentor' to someone who you have your issues with, and by encouraging the trolling with your laughter on disgusting insults by the troll who you follow around like a faithful little devotee!

I'll be sorry to see the demise of Scoobynet as it was once a great forum but after 16 years on here and having met some lovely people its time to move on. Bye bye!
Yes, you should be sorry, and in addition, you and your troll companion should be taking personal responsibility of bringing this forum to its current, demise like state.

FAO Moderators: I am not re-igniting anything here. I am telling the manipulative ones as it is, who try to blame others for their abuse and so absurdly turn the tables that it makes you laugh!

Why say goodbye now?? You and your troll should have been 'made' to say Goodbye ages ago, upon your constant abuse of anyone who seemed to have a slightest sympathy to f1_fan, although this shouldn't bother you! I stopped you and your troll god to stop trolling for mine and other attendees' sake, not for any F1's sake, but what did I get? Sheer abuse and linking with F1, from both you and that troll called Ding!

You seem to have a wife and female kids, FFS! Your trolling partner in crime also seems to be married with a woman and may have at least one female kid, mother and sisters etc. Is that the way you communicate with them if any disagreement takes place with them?? Is that the way you treat women?? Ha, talking about meeting people! If you were that genuine, sociable and peace loving, you should have instead respected the effort of some genuine people organising the meet, and left those threads untouched with your intentional mockery. You and your troll companion could have had it out on some other thread with F1 for your ongoing feud with him, but no! That was not acceptable by you and that troll!

You and the Ding troll persistently insulted me with such disgusting attacks for merely asking you both to stop trolling, and I didn't insult you once with anything gutter level like that! LOL the man who calls himself a lead paediatric anaesthetist attacks a female member with his filthy insults such as "mummy virtually breastfeeding F1"! Great! This man is an insult to his paediatric medical profession, if he is one, which I very much doubt; judging on his abusive troll-like performance here!

Admit it, you both brought the community spirit of this forum down, although you two act like some respectable humans with your charitable work and political awareness; like two pillars of the society! False, hypocritical and downright horrible people, you both are! You, in particular, are nothing but a blatant sycophant to that abusive troll.

I, once did a business transaction with you, and developed a gratefulness and respect towards you. You, not long ago, sent me a friendly pm in regards to another prominent poster here. How often I said to you that it would be great to meet you etc. etc. But after seeing your true colours, I have lost all respect for you and your troll companion! You both trolls should have been banned for the gutter level insults you gave out to a genuine member who's trying to organise something to bring a few, real members together, never mind your posts being deleted!

Your banning isn't in my hands, as it's not my forum. But as the likes of you are still knocking about, the likes of me can do something to stay away from you and from reading the garbage you and that troll post. That 'something' is not to post here at all, or post less. Therefore, it is your nasty self and your troll companion that are responsible to drive at least one or two regular and genuine people away from here, let's face it.

So here you are. You needed a reality check. You've got that now in this post.
Old 01 June 2015, 01:48 PM
davyboy
Scooby Regular

as a teenager might say....

wow, lool
Old 01 June 2015, 02:00 PM
boxst
Scooby Regular

Unfortunately it is self-fulfilling prophecy. The less people that post, the less people will come here and the fewer posts there are. That combined with the fact that there isn't really an injection of new blood as Subaru as an enthusiasts car is all but dead.

I recognise most of the people who used to be here posting (along with me) on PistonHeads.
Old 01 June 2015, 02:30 PM
BrownPantsRacing
Scooby Regular

Received 128 Likes on 107 Posts

I blame the Romans! What have they ever done for us?
Old 01 June 2015, 03:07 PM
LSherratt
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Genuinely, who likes me here?! *whistles* I do believe that I am the "newest" member who regularly visits and posts on NSR and I joined in 2011!

Last edited by LSherratt; 01 June 2015 at 03:08 PM.
Old 01 June 2015, 03:20 PM
f1_fan
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by LSherratt
Genuinely, who likes me here?
Not me so **** off Just kidding before the usual hate mob descend
Old 01 June 2015, 03:23 PM
Turbohot
Scooby Regular

Genuinely, who likes me here?! *whistles* I do believe that I am the "newest" member who regularly visits and posts on NSR and I joined in 2011!
I like you. You are a genuine young man with your pleasant posts, not at all some trouble maker.
Old 01 June 2015, 03:41 PM
zip106
Scooby Regular

Bored.

Nothing much to look at and I don't have much to say.

(apart from this post, obviously...)
Old 01 June 2015, 04:00 PM
BrownPantsRacing
Scooby Regular

I'm actually considering leaving the fold as I'm very very tempted with the Merc AMG C63. Really think I need a big V8 in my life!

Never wanted to sell my subaru before, but can't get the idea out of my head now.
Old 01 June 2015, 04:21 PM
f1_fan
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by BrownPantsRacing
I'm actually considering leaving the fold as I'm very very tempted with the Merc AMG C63. Really think I need a big V8 in my life!

Never wanted to sell my subaru before, but can't get the idea out of my head now.
Do it, they're epic
Old 01 June 2015, 04:28 PM
BrownPantsRacing
Scooby Regular

I know. There are a few I'm looking at now and want to get behind the wheel. Quite like the idea of a powerful RWD again too!
Old 01 June 2015, 04:47 PM
joz8968
Scooby Regular

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Genuinely, who likes me here?! *whistles*

RIP Rik
Old 01 June 2015, 04:56 PM
f1_fan
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by BrownPantsRacing
I know. There are a few I'm looking at now and want to get behind the wheel. Quite like the idea of a powerful RWD again too!
Yeah, get a shot in one and see if you like it. It's obviously very different to a Scoob, but a lot of fun and the tuning potential is great too if you are that way inclined.
Old 01 June 2015, 06:09 PM
pimmo2000
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by JackClark

Pot? kettle?
Old 01 June 2015, 06:18 PM
pimmo2000
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by f1_fan
Killed by trolls, I requested the pub thread be deleted as it was just being trolled to death and Lisa gladly obliged.

I hate to say it, but you and Jack cause most of the arguments on this forum, just need to read back on some of your posts and then when someone argues you start on with this troll BS.

I'm not actually looking to pick a fight either, Jack is constantly trying to put Android and Windows down to get a reaction which at first I thought he was an excellent troll, but I'm starting to think it might be his personality. You are just extremely aggressive, but I do think there is a good side to you, now and then I read your posts and think that's spot on. You do have the ability to step back (unless in an argument) and see the bigger picture.

You can both come back and insult, shout and say whatever you wish, this is my opinion, I post on this forum for my enjoyment, childish yes, but I have to be serious all day in work, a parent when I get home and as I haven't been banned .. ever, I'm going to assume I'm not upsetting anyone.

Have a wonderful evening.
Old 01 June 2015, 06:41 PM
f1_fan
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by pimmo2000
I hate to say it, but you and Jack cause most of the arguments on this forum, just need to read back on some of your posts and then when someone argues you start on with this troll BS.

I'm not actually looking to pick a fight either, Jack is constantly trying to put Android and Windows down to get a reaction which at first I thought he was an excellent troll, but I'm starting to think it might be his personality. You are just extremely aggressive, but I do think there is a good side to you, now and then I read your posts and think that's spot on. You do have the ability to step back (unless in an argument) and see the bigger picture.

You can both come back and insult, shout and say whatever you wish, this is my opinion, I post on this forum for my enjoyment, childish yes, but I have to be serious all day in work, a parent when I get home and as I haven't been banned .. ever, I'm going to assume I'm not upsetting anyone.

Have a wonderful evening.
You are entitled to your opinion, uneducated and incorrect though it maybe

As for my evening I was heading off to Trafford Park for a car meet, but we have gales, driving rain and the entire road system round here is at a standstill. What an utter sh1thole this country is.

Last edited by f1_fan; 01 June 2015 at 06:43 PM.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Where are the "this forum is dead" posts?