Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

CH4: Things we won't say about race that are true

Search this Thread

Old 20 March 2015, 12:03 AM
ALi-B
Support Scoobynet!

Received 301 Likes on 240 Posts
Default CH4: Things we won't say about race that are true

I have a lot of time for Trevor Philips these days after the Blair years now he's aware of the manifestation from prior polices that have served to just divide communities rather than unify.

Worth watching on catch up if you have the time

The over-liberal eastablishments certainly have a lot to blame for casting stones on any negative aspect of a racial issues on what were well intentioned equality laws and regulations and therefore suppressing rational observations, debate as well as real world issues and in turn fuel the situations we have today; The new racism is the anti-racism.

Preventing someone from saying what's in their mind won't remove it from their hearts; We should become more ready to offend each other.
Old 20 March 2015, 12:19 AM
Martin2005
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ALi-B
I have a lot of time for Trevor Philips these days after the Blair years now he's aware of the manifestation from prior polices that have served to just divide communities rather than unify.

Worth watching on catch up if you have the time

The over-liberal eastablishments certainly have a lot to blame for casting stones on any negative aspect of a racial issues on what were well intentioned equality laws and regulations and therefore suppressing rational observations, debate as well as real world issues and in turn fuel the situations we have today; The new racism is the anti-racism.

Preventing someone from saying what's in their mind won't remove it from their hearts; We should become more ready to offend each other.
More raw meat.

The problem is that 'old racism' is the real issue, and this kind of nonsense helps no one.

This is just the UKIP 'dog whistle'; "it's not you that's racist, it's everyone else"

Last edited by Martin2005; 20 March 2015 at 12:28 AM.
Old 20 March 2015, 12:21 AM
hodgy0_2
Scooby Regular

Received 21 Likes on 18 Posts

Trevor Philips is a smug supercilious **** - all IMHO
Old 20 March 2015, 12:31 AM
Dirk Diggler 75
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by hodgy0_2

This ...^^^^
Old 20 March 2015, 12:39 AM
c_maguire
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by hodgy0_2
This isn't a problem for you, is it?
Old 20 March 2015, 04:40 AM
ditchmyster
Scooby Regular

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Old 20 March 2015, 06:42 AM
Kwik
Scooby Regular

I have a lot of time for Trevor Philips these days after the Blair years now he's aware of the manifestation from prior polices that have served to just divide communities rather than unify. Worth watching on catch up if you have the time The over-liberal eastablishments certainly have a lot to blame for casting stones on any negative aspect of a racial issues on what were well intentioned equality laws and regulations and therefore suppressing rational observations, debate as well as real world issues and in turn fuel the situations we have today; The new racism is the anti-racism. Preventing someone from saying what's in their mind won't remove it from their hearts; We should become more ready to offend each other.
You're preaching to the wrong people.

Nobody has a problem saying its part of white youth culture to commit crime whilst drunk.

Everybody has a problem saying that in London Romanians commit a third of pickpocketing crime. Everybody has a problem saying that if someone is robbed it is six times more likely to have been committed by a black person than a white person. Even though this is factually true, the left simply want to ignore it, and everyone else doesn't want to say it because they would then be branded as racist.

We have no problem with the police swarming town centres at the weekend because white youth occupy pubs and clubs and commit crime whilst drunk. We do however have a problem stopping and searching black youths even though factually they are more likely to rob someone.

Racism or racial profiling is perfectly acceptable in the UK, as long as it is towards a white person.

And now, when faced with facts, the left will now attempt to discredit the person presenting the programme.

Weirdly though the left blame the media for this. But ask any of those who oppose these facts when they were last the victim of crime, or how far from their doorstep was a murder last commited and I'll think you'll find the are so far removed from events that they are basing their opinions on what they have read in the media. Only the media they read is apparently less brainwashing then the likes of the sun and the mail apparently. Again strangely though, those who wish to oppose these facts are also the ones to complain about crime. Not a crime they have witnessed or been a victim of, but the statistics they have read.

Apparently I'm racist, it's been insinuated so many times on here by quite respected members of the community without any facts to back it up.
It's not like my day job for the past 4 and a half years is to manage English people, Italians, Brazilians, Romanians, Bulgarians, Ugandans or Africans lol. Although today is probably my last day, so I should be able to speak more freely about what I SEE on a day to day basis, rather than what I read in the papers (I don't read the papers). Of course when I have to sack someone who isn't white British I am branded racist too, in fact I'm sure I'll have the same today given what one of my last responsibilities is to do today.
Old 20 March 2015, 07:30 AM
ditchmyster
Scooby Regular

Not so sure about the 6 times more likely to be robbed by a black person, it's just propaganda peddled by racists, you can make statistics do anything you want pretty much dependant on the agenda.

Having been a victim of many Police stop and searches and I'm talking close to 100 on foot and in cars, yes it was that often back in the 80's and I still get the occasional tug, I can tell you that it does noting to make you want to be an up standing citizen quite the reverse for many people in fact as they adopt the mentality of 'well if I'm going to be accused of crime I may as well commit some'.

Fact is there are certain segments of society regardless of ethnic origin that will commit crimes. Dare I suggest that the most crime is committed by the largest demographic purely on a percentage of the population basis.

So in reality if you want to see a reduction in over all crime we according to your thinking, should lock up all the white people.

What's worse losing your mobile phone or being *** raped as a child by some peado, let's search all middle aged white mens houses and if they ever worked in the BBC, Parliament or the Church we should do them first.
Old 20 March 2015, 08:46 AM
Kwik
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by ditchmyster
Not so sure about the 6 times more likely to be robbed by a black person, it's just propaganda peddled by racists, you can make statistics do anything you want pretty much dependant on the agenda. Having been a victim of many Police stop and searches and I'm talking close to 100 on foot and in cars, yes it was that often back in the 80's and I still get the occasional tug, I can tell you that it does noting to make you want to be an up standing citizen quite the reverse for many people in fact as they adopt the mentality of 'well if I'm going to be accused of crime I may as well commit some'. Fact is there are certain segments of society regardless of ethnic origin that will commit crimes. Dare I suggest that the most crime is committed by the largest demographic purely on a percentage of the population basis. So in reality if you want to see a reduction in over all crime we according to your thinking, should lock up all the white people. What's worse losing your mobile phone or being *** raped as a child by some peado, let's search all middle aged white mens houses and if they ever worked in the BBC, Parliament or the Church we should do them first.
Being stopped by the police was touched upon in the programme and it was said although it made him hate he police as a youth he now understands why.
Just as when I worked nights and I drove to tescos in a 205 gti I understood why as a white youngster in a typically boy racer car I was stopped most nights. As I also understood being stopped every night in my old WRX driving home through town after 11pm.
This was profiling, and the police were right to stop me.

100% I agree the majority of all crimes in the UK are commited by white British, purely by population percentage. The police are free to target white people without criticism.
Old 20 March 2015, 08:54 AM
ALi-B
Support Scoobynet!

Originally Posted by Martin2005
More raw meat.

The problem is that 'old racism' is the real issue, and this kind of nonsense helps no one.

This is just the UKIP 'dog whistle'; "it's not you that's racist, it's everyone else"
It's this type of response that prevents any form of progress IMHO; You've basically called Trevor Philips a UKIP supporter, I seriously doubt that he is.

It comments and inferences like this that stifle the political, social and justice systems in this country, because almost always there will be a bandwagon who will say that's racist over what is a actual real life truth on serious core issues.

No policy decision maker in a cushy office job is ever going put their head on the line over controversial issues in fear of being scapegoated and targeted by either media or activists.

Last edited by ALi-B; 20 March 2015 at 08:56 AM.
Old 20 March 2015, 09:10 AM
dpb
Scooby Regular

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

You're confused, black person is 6 x more likely to be stopped and searched

Last edited by dpb; 20 March 2015 at 09:11 AM.
Old 20 March 2015, 09:10 AM
ALi-B
Support Scoobynet!

What's worse losing your mobile phone or being *** raped as a child by some peado, let's search all middle aged white mens houses and if they ever worked in the BBC, Parliament or the Church we should do them first.
I would like to this happen, especially given recent events. I do belive people with paedophile tendencies tend hold particular positions of employment. I think there was a publication in the USA that showed this (will have to google it).
Old 20 March 2015, 09:26 AM
neil-h
Scooby Regular

It's this type of response that prevents any form of progress IMHO; You've basically called Trevor Philips a UKIP supporter, I seriously doubt that he is.

It comments and inferences like this that stifle the political, social and justice systems in this country, because almost always there will be a bandwagon who will say that's racist over what is a actual real life truth on serious core issues.

No policy decision maker in a cushy office job is ever going put their head on the line over controversial issues in fear of being scapegoated and targeted by either media or activists.
I can't decide if theirs irony there or not.

Having been a victim of many Police stop and searches and I'm talking close to 100 on foot and in cars, yes it was that often back in the 80's and I still get the occasional tug, I can tell you that it does noting to make you want to be an up standing citizen quite the reverse for many people in fact as they adopt the mentality of 'well if I'm going to be accused of crime I may as well commit some'.
That's more of a statement of the mentality of the people than of the system itself. It's also incredibly self defeating as all it does is justify the stereotype.
Old 20 March 2015, 09:30 AM
ditchmyster
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Kwik
Being stopped by the police was touched upon in the programme and it was said although it made him hate he police as a youth he now understands why.
I'm not sure what it's like being stopped these days but back then they were a little abusive sometimes and basically tried to treat you like **** if you'd let them, so generally not a very nice experience, I did however learn how to deal with them and keep them on their toes by politely putting the onus back on them and questioning their reasoning, which can be quite amusing.

100% I agree the majority of all crimes in the UK are commited by white British, purely by population percentage. The police are free to target white people without criticism.
The reason I made the point was to show the flaw in your logic, you can't have the police target any segment of society based on ethnicity because of the possibility that they may commit a particular crime, that is being prejudice and only serves to alienate that segment and indeed criminalise them which then ultimately becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy.

I have seen it so many times in the black community and with some white guys too, if no one will give you a job because of prejudice and pre-conceptions what you gona do to get ahead in life?
Old 20 March 2015, 09:32 AM
ditchmyster
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by neil-h
I can't decide if theirs irony there or not.

That's more of a statement of the mentality of the people than of the system itself. It's also incredibly self defeating as all it does is justify the stereotype.
See my other post above to kwik.
Old 20 March 2015, 09:34 AM
ditchmyster
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by dpb
You're confused, black person is 6 x more likely to be stopped and searched
Also considerably more likely to be convicted and sent to jail.
Old 20 March 2015, 09:38 AM
alcazar
Scooby Regular

Received 27 Likes on 25 Posts

It's just a typical, "No it's not, no it wasn't, no it won't..." Martin-type comment.

He goes into denial regularly, typical of most lefties.
Old 20 March 2015, 10:09 AM
Maz
Scooby Senior

Originally Posted by alcazar
It's just a typical, "No it's not, no it wasn't, no it won't..." Martin-type comment.

He goes into denial regularly, typical of most lefties.
Whilst I don't agree with all of Martin's positions, at least his arguments are more structured and coherent than the immature responses he elicits from some.
Old 20 March 2015, 10:40 AM
f1_fan
Scooby Regular

You're preaching to the wrong people.

Nobody has a problem saying its part of white youth culture to commit crime whilst drunk.

Everybody has a problem saying that in London Romanians commit a third of pickpocketing crime. Everybody has a problem saying that if someone is robbed it is six times more likely to have been committed by a black person than a white person. Even though this is factually true, the left simply want to ignore it, and everyone else doesn't want to say it because they would then be branded as racist.

We have no problem with the police swarming town centres at the weekend because white youth occupy pubs and clubs and commit crime whilst drunk. We do however have a problem stopping and searching black youths even though factually they are more likely to rob someone.

Racism or racial profiling is perfectly acceptable in the UK, as long as it is towards a white person.

And now, when faced with facts, the left will now attempt to discredit the person presenting the programme.

Weirdly though the left blame the media for this. But ask any of those who oppose these facts when they were last the victim of crime, or how far from their doorstep was a murder last commited and I'll think you'll find the are so far removed from events that they are basing their opinions on what they have read in the media. Only the media they read is apparently less brainwashing then the likes of the sun and the mail apparently. Again strangely though, those who wish to oppose these facts are also the ones to complain about crime. Not a crime they have witnessed or been a victim of, but the statistics they have read.

Apparently I'm racist, it's been insinuated so many times on here by quite respected members of the community without any facts to back it up.
It's not like my day job for the past 4 and a half years is to manage English people, Italians, Brazilians, Romanians, Bulgarians, Ugandans or Africans lol. Although today is probably my last day, so I should be able to speak more freely about what I SEE on a day to day basis, rather than what I read in the papers (I don't read the papers). Of course when I have to sack someone who isn't white British I am branded racist too, in fact I'm sure I'll have the same today given what one of my last responsibilities is to do today.
Being genuinely serious for a minute I think you have a serious hang up about race in general and no I am not saying that makes you a racist, but I don't see why you feel the need to think about it quite as hard as you do. Just saying, not meant as a criticism (for once).
Old 20 March 2015, 10:53 AM
Kwik
Scooby Regular

I'm not sure what it's like being stopped these days but back then they were a little abusive sometimes and basically tried to treat you like **** if you'd let them, so generally not a very nice experience, I did however learn how to deal with them and keep them on their toes by politely putting the onus back on them and questioning their reasoning, which can be quite amusing. The reason I made the point was to show the flaw in your logic, you can't have the police target any segment of society based on ethnicity because of the possibility that they may commit a particular crime, that is being prejudice and only serves to alienate that segment and indeed criminalise them which then ultimately becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy.
So it's racial profiling in every town and city in the UK for police to gather at weekends outside pubs and clubs mainly used by white British people?
Or perhaps it's based on statistics.
Old 20 March 2015, 11:01 AM
dpb
Scooby Regular

Ah the white disease, fighting after getting leathered
Old 20 March 2015, 11:10 AM
ditchmyster
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by dpb
Ah the white disease, fighting after getting leathered
I think it's a mainly English disease tbh, out here in Croatia they very rarely fight when drunk, I have only seen 1 drunken fight in almost 10yrs and the two guys involved were neighbours that had an existing beef over access to some land.

They really like a drink here as almost everyone makes their own wine and rakia where I am, if anyone gets abusive the whole bar will tell him to go home and even take him home, fights are simply not allowed to happen.
Old 20 March 2015, 11:18 AM
ditchmyster
Scooby Regular

So it's racial profiling in every town and city in the UK for police to gather at weekends outside pubs and clubs mainly used by white British people?
Or perhaps it's based on statistics.
Now your just being a little bit silly as that is totally different and there will always be a mixture of people in said bars.

Should we stop policing football matches too because that's racist?

It's a sad fact the the British people seem to have a problem with alcohol and aggression, we could probably solve many problems and save an absolute fortune by closing all the pubs in the UK on a friday and saturday night, the effect on the National heath service alone would be worth it, imagine how much they'd get done if they weren't dealing with the aftermath of friday and saturday night drinking binges across the UK.
Old 20 March 2015, 11:36 AM
Kwik
Scooby Regular

Now your just being a little bit silly as that is totally different and there will always be a mixture of people in said bars. Should we stop policing football matches too because that's racist? It's a sad fact the the British people seem to have a problem with alcohol and aggression, we could probably solve many problems and save an absolute fortune by closing all the pubs in the UK on a friday and saturday night, the effect on the National heath service alone would be worth it, imagine how much they'd get done if they weren't dealing with the aftermath of friday and saturday night drinking binges across the UK.
You're missing the point. The vast percentage of people in pubs and clubs are young white British men and women. It is perfectly acceptable to use statistics of arrests of drunken disorderly to establish an effective police presence.
I in no way shape or form think that is racist. I think it is intelligent policing using the facts presented to them.
Therefore it is only Right that if another race are more likely to commit a certain crime it is intelligent policing to stop and search people of that particular race who look suspicious.
Old 20 March 2015, 12:32 PM
dpb
Scooby Regular

Just the facial expression or sumting more concrete?
Old 20 March 2015, 12:42 PM
dpb
Scooby Regular

Old 20 March 2015, 02:44 PM
alcazar
Scooby Regular

Received 27 Likes on 25 Posts

Originally Posted by Maz
Whilst I don't agree with all of Martin's positions, at least his arguments are more structured and coherent than the immature responses he elicits from some.

But that's just it Maz...90% of them aren't. They are simply like that charcater off "The Fast Show", the politician guy who's every answer was, "No, no, no it isn't, No, no, no it won't, no, no, no it doesn't etc etc."

So I take the ****. Deal with it.
Old 20 March 2015, 03:10 PM
ditchmyster
Scooby Regular

You're missing the point. The vast percentage of people in pubs and clubs are young white British men and women. It is perfectly acceptable to use statistics of arrests of drunken disorderly to establish an effective police presence.
I in no way shape or form think that is racist. I think it is intelligent policing using the facts presented to them.
Therefore it is only Right that if another race are more likely to commit a certain crime it is intelligent policing to stop and search people of that particular race who look suspicious.
you're at it again, dog with a bone to pick.

It's no surprise that the vast majority of people getting drunk are white, that is because despite what the various racist propaganda certain groups trot out would like us all to believe, the vast majority of people in the UK are white.

You obviously have your own personal agenda with regards this particular subject, you need to try and look at things from all sides as you just come across as an angry white man from the 70's and 80's with that "they're all coming over here stealing our jobs and women" type attitude, whilst failing to realise that they were invited to do the jobs the white indigenous population thought below them.

Just because a certain minority cause a few problems it's not reason enough to stop and search everyone, they tried that with the sus (SP) laws in the 80's and all it did was lead to mass riots up and down the country culminating in the beheading of a police officer, would you like to see a return to such antics?

Which only serves to prove that if you treat people like animals for long enough eventually they will become animals.

Oh and please define "Look suspicious" is that tight curly hair and big lips.

Last edited by ditchmyster; 20 March 2015 at 03:12 PM.
Old 20 March 2015, 03:10 PM
Maz
Scooby Senior

Originally Posted by alcazar
But that's just it Maz...90% of them aren't. They are simply like that charcater off "The Fast Show", the politician guy who's every answer was, "No, no, no it isn't, No, no, no it won't, no, no, no it doesn't etc etc."

So I take the ****. Deal with it.
Are you referring to Charlie Higson's character Geoffrey Norman MP?

Old 20 March 2015, 03:18 PM
f1_fan
Scooby Regular

you're at it again, dog with a bone to pick.

It's no surprise that the vast majority of people getting drunk are white, that is because despite what the various racist propaganda certain groups trot out would like us all to believe, the vast majority of people in the UK are white.

You obviously have your own personal agenda with regards this particular subject, you need to try and look at things from all sides as you just come across as an angry white man from the 70's and 80's with that "they're all coming over here stealing our jobs and women" type attitude, whilst failing to realise that they were invited to do the jobs the white indigenous population thought below them.

Just because a certain minority cause a few problems it's not reason enough to stop and search everyone, they tried that with the sus (SP) laws in the 80's and all it did was lead to mass riots up and down the country culminating in the beheading of a police officer, would you like to see a return to such antics?

Which only serves to prove that if you treat people like animals for long enough eventually they will become animals.

Oh and please define "Look suspicious" is that tight curly hair and big lips.
Nope, it's wearing a loud shirt in a built up area and being in possession of an ugly wife

Quick Reply: CH4: Things we won't say about race that are true