Not impressed with Rbon91

Search this Thread

Old 22 December 2014, 12:20 AM
bustaMOVEs
Scooby Regular

Received 28 Likes on 19 Posts
Default Not impressed with Rbon91

From this thread https://www.scoobynet.com/subaru-par...-for-sale.html

Planned to pick item up and unfortunately it didn't go too well. And I thought he was a decent chap too. Well another bellend to add to my list.

What a farce dealing with this guy has been. I thought I was dealing with a sound guy, how wrong was I?
And now trying to make me look like I'm guilty.
Make of this as you wish.

Old 22 December 2014, 12:59 AM
daveyj
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Tricky to be honest. If you want the goods pay the postage and move on. If you don't he should refund you and move on. He hasn't swindled you, more inconvenienced you. If he refunds you I'd be grateful of the closing of the chapter.
Old 22 December 2014, 01:11 AM
beardo47
Scooby Regular

If you were supposed to be with me at 1pm I would give you up to 1.30pm before I left the house. Kinda your fault for not being there on time.

More details on Michelle Maginess though.
Old 22 December 2014, 01:45 AM
Carnut
Scooby Regular

Seems like a nice enough guy, he dropped the price and was expecting a call from you to confirm the time (about 13:00, not 14:30) but didn't hear anything from you. I personally would have phoned you to see where you were but if I'm not mistaken he was the one waiting for you.
Stop being a bìtch and get it sorted, no need to start threads on this stuff (two threads it's on), what next, you'll tell your mum.

Last edited by Carnut; 22 December 2014 at 01:56 AM.
Old 22 December 2014, 02:51 AM
the shreksta
Scooby Regular

Received 495 Likes on 339 Posts

You should have bought off asb......................
Old 22 December 2014, 04:40 AM
fawor
BANNED

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Rob91 fault as he left at 12.50 with knowledge somebody will be at his home at 1pm, he has no idea he will be late around 2pm before his travel to Liverpool.
He run and give no massage at all for busta and he knew he could be late as mapping could take longer.
He sits in the car or train and think **** that i need to go.
Post offer was nice add but 2 project cars at home and no printer, bollocks.
Old 22 December 2014, 06:21 AM
the shreksta
Scooby Regular

Received 495 Likes on 339 Posts

Originally Posted by fawor
Rob91 fault as he left at 12.50 with knowledge somebody will be at his home at 1pm, he has no idea he will be late around 2pm before his travel to Liverpool.
He run and give no massage at all for busta and he knew he could be late as mapping could take longer.
he wasnt asked to give a massage

Last edited by the shreksta; 22 December 2014 at 08:06 AM.
Old 22 December 2014, 07:57 AM
veerinder9
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by the shreksta
he wasnt asked to give a massage
Old 22 December 2014, 08:05 AM
JDM_Stig
Scooby Regular

Received 41 Likes on 33 Posts

Looks like Busta drop a bollock and is trying to intimidate his way out of it,
Poor comms and manners.
Old 22 December 2014, 10:25 AM
Rbon91
Scooby Regular

parts for sale

Rbon91New PostsSubscriptions

"" style="box-sizing: border-box; max-width: 100%; border: 0px; vertical-align: bottom;">

Home*/*Subaru Parts

parts for sale

* #1**

12 December 2014 03:32 PM by*Rbon91

Mint condition blob Sti steering wheel £120

HDI FMIC core £ 120*

HDI cold air induction kit with big K&n filter £80

Wide track 24mm whitline adjustable arb £ 120

Newage whitline 22mm adjustable arb £120

Large oil stat £60

Thanks ryan

*Edit**Reply

* #2**

12 December 2014 03:48 PM by*bustaMOVEs

Intrested in fmic core, can you send me pics please and if possible dimentions.

* #3**

12 December 2014 03:55 PM by*Rbon91

Quote:

Originally Posted by*bustaMOVEs

Intrested in fmic core, can you send me pics please and if possible dimentions.

In get some pictures tomorrow it's come off my blob Sti mate

Ryan

*Edit**Reply

* #4**

12 December 2014 05:02 PM by*bustaMOVEs

Quote:

Originally Posted by*Rbon91

In get some pictures tomorrow it's come off my blob Sti mate

Ryan

Cheers, I want it for my classic as I don't trust the one that's on atm, just want to check if it will line up with my pipes ok.
I'm in Stockport next sat so could collect then if ok.

* #5**

12 December 2014 05:05 PM by*bustaMOVEs

Ps is it a gt2 or older one? Did you buy it new if so where from and I'll check dimentions

* #6**

12 December 2014 05:13 PM by*Rbon91

Quote:

Ps is it a gt2 or older one? Did you buy it new if so where from and I'll check dimentions

It's the older one mate not gt2. It's the same width and height as gt2 tho just 10mm deeper

Ryan

*Edit**Reply

* #7**

12 December 2014 05:14 PM by*bustaMOVEs

Quote:

Originally Posted by*Rbon91

It's the older one mate not gt2. It's the same width and height as gt2 tho just 10mm deeper

Ryan

Ok fire some pics of condition over.

* #8**

12 December 2014 05:23 PM by*Rbon91

Quote:

Ok fire some pics of condition over.

Will do mate will be at lock up tomorrow where parts are

*Edit**Reply

* #9**

12 December 2014 07:25 PM by*GONZO01

Whiteline arb (not widetrack one)

I'm Interested in the whiteline arb (depending on pics)? What Blobeye is it off mate (widetrack or no) mines an 04 UK WRX/STI (non widetrack) and if it will fit I'm interested.

* #10**

12 December 2014 08:04 PM by*Rbon91

Quote:

Originally Posted by*GONZO01

I'm Interested in the whiteline arb (depending on pics)? What Blobeye is it off mate (widetrack or no) mines an 04 UK WRX/STI (non widetrack) and if it will fit I'm interested.

Came of a non wide track mate can get pictures tomorrow aswell

Ryan

*Edit**Reply

* #11**

12 December 2014 10:34 PM by*just me

Hi the widetrack 24mm arb, is it a rear arb? Thanks

* #12**

12 December 2014 11:22 PM by*TypeR99

interested in the induction kit. Could do with a pic of it fitted

"" style="box-sizing: border-box; max-width: 100%; border: 0px; vertical-align: bottom;">

* #13**

12 December 2014 11:28 PM by*Rbon91

All parts came off this car. Have a look at thread should be some on there. Non on new phone*

https://www.scoobynet.com/projects-40/972968-2005-wide-track-blob-sti-project.html

ryan

*Edit**Reply

* #14**

13 December 2014 02:08 PM by*Rbon91

Rear arb sold

Fmic core sold

*Edit**Reply

* #15**

Yesterday 11:23 PM by*bustaMOVEs

What a farce dealing with this guy has been. I thought I was dealing with a sound guy, how wrong was I?
And now trying to make me look like I'm guilty.
Make of this as you wish.

* #16**

Yesterday 11:30 PM by*Rbon91

I notice you haven't put the ones of you being aggressive saying would I rather do this in person or saying I'm being C☆☆tish.*

You said that you would be at mine at 1pm give or take. I heard nothing and had to shoot off for a emergency.. I then heard at 2pm that you were 20 - 30 mins away and I was 15 mins later from that to get home.. my opinion both late so would sort out later.. I then offered to go halfs on postage to sort this which I had no problem doing and sending the front mount. For you to then start using offencive language and treating behaviour. I have sold thousands of pounds worth of parts over the last 3 years on here with not one problem..

Members make of this as you wish I belive that I have been willing to package this up and send it in the post as soon as possible for him to have it..

Ryan

regards to the printer I dint have one as not needed one.. where I keep my car is not where I live just have use of laptop at home.
ryan
Old 22 December 2014, 10:33 AM
bustaMOVEs
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by daveyj
Tricky to be honest. If you want the goods pay the postage and move on. If you don't he should refund you and move on. He hasn't swindled you, more inconvenienced you. If he refunds you I'd be grateful of the closing of the chapter.
I don't wish to complete the sale now with him. No refund given yet.

Originally Posted by beardo47
If you were supposed to be with me at 1pm I would give you up to 1.30pm before I left the house. Kinda your fault for not being there on time.

More details on Michelle Maginess though.
Fair enough, but a quick call to find out how long. But he left at 12.50 forgetting I was coming.

Originally Posted by Carnut
Seems like a nice enough guy, he dropped the price and was expecting a call from you to confirm the time (about 13:00, not 14:30) but didn't hear anything from you. I personally would have phoned you to see where you were but if I'm not mistaken he was the one waiting for you.
Stop being a bìtch and get it sorted, no need to start threads on this stuff (two threads it's on), what next, you'll tell your mum.
He does seem genuine, hence why I decided to buy off him, I didn't say I was going to call on the day, if he asked me to then I would of, I messaged him night before to remind him I'll be there around 1 o'clock give or take as I didn't know exact time as was having car mapped and asked if that's ok. Fair enough I was running behind the time I give him (1 hour) .
I phoned him at 2pm and he was in Liverpool as said he had FORGOT I was coming and won't be back till an hour.
So it was irrelavant at this point wether I was late or not as he still wouldn't be home. So read it properly first please before commenting.
Old 22 December 2014, 10:38 AM
bustaMOVEs
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by fawor
Bloody hell, you've read it all clearly read it properly and made a informed decision, I'm impressed.

Tbh it's more the principal to me. He clearly forgot I was coming as he said on phone and left at 12.50, so how could he possibly be at home if I came at 1pm.
And the annoying fact of this, hespecially trying to make out I'm not being fair and act like he's trying to help me out by going halls on postage.
**** that, just admit you wasn't there regardless of trying to split the blame!
Old 22 December 2014, 10:40 AM
bustaMOVEs
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by JDM_Stig
Looks like Busta drop a bollock and is trying to intimidate his way out of it,
Poor comms and manners.
You don't like me anyway, only my last post was in anger due to being pissed off with how ryan is going on I'll openly admit that.
Old 22 December 2014, 10:48 AM
Rbon91
Scooby Regular

Due to emergency that's why I forgot. Otherwise I would have been working on my car all day. And would have been there. Was early morning when event happened which is how it slipped my mind of you coming. In my opinion I had to shoot off and I was in wrong for forgetting and not ringing you butin the cthe circumstances I for got. But also you said 1ish and called me at 2pm being 20-30mins away which you could have let me know. Thats why i said how were both in the wrong here and said about going halfs on postage.. plus i would have to buy wrap for then aswell which would cost.

Ryan
Old 22 December 2014, 10:49 AM
bustaMOVEs
Scooby Regular

He wasn't willing to refund me, hence this thread, everybody else seems to do it so why not.
Just thought I'd let folk know how he's going on about it.
Old 22 December 2014, 10:53 AM
donny andi
Scooby Regular

If it was my intercooler , I'd be firing the foooooking stihl saw up and the **** would be in 2 pieces.

******* grow the **** up.
I'd be keeping the 'PayPal gift' deposit aswel......just so another thread could be started crying over 'oh I thought he would be a top lad that's why I gifted it over'...

All these people who cry over PayPal gift
Old 22 December 2014, 10:57 AM
bustaMOVEs
Scooby Regular

I can appreciate, you had an emergency ryan, but only until now you've openly admitted you was in the wrong, instead of from the beginning.
But it's irrelevant that I rang you at 2pm as you forgot anyway. I was in Stockport sk2 ready to come once I'd finished mapping car as you know yourself it can be delayed. And I did apologise for that, but I did say give take.
If you'd of openly admitted and apologised which you havnt as yet there I wouldn't of got annoyed and that's the only reason I chose NOT to deal with you.
So just refund my money please.
Old 22 December 2014, 10:59 AM
bustaMOVEs
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by donny andi
If it was my intercooler , I'd be firing the foooooking stihl saw up and the **** would be in 2 pieces.

******* grow the **** up.
I'd be keeping the 'PayPal gift' deposit aswel......just so another thread could be started crying over 'oh I thought he would be a top lad that's why I gifted it over'...

All these people who cry over PayPal gift
Hence I only gave him £20 as its not too much to loose. I pay fees if over £50 generally.

Well if I ever bump into ryan at shows or meets etc, I will be collecting my £20 directly off him that's for sure out of principal. So upto him really.
Old 22 December 2014, 11:03 AM
donny andi
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by bustaMOVEs
Hence I only gave him £20 as its not too much to loose. I pay fees if over £50 generally.

Well if I ever bump into ryan at shows or meets etc, I will be collecting my £20 directly off him that's for sure out of principal. So upto him really.
Cool
So now **** it , tis nearly Xmas , put it to the back of your mind and go terrorise some old ******* in Toyota micra's doing 28mph.....
That's my afternoons work .

Season greetings to all
Old 22 December 2014, 11:04 AM
Rbon91
Scooby Regular

wish you the best of luck and a happy xmas

like i said the fmic can be packaged today and posted tomorrow for next day delivery..... thre idea of a deposit is so you garente buying it... the offer is still there

ryan
Old 22 December 2014, 11:10 AM
donny andi
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Rbon91

like i said the fmic can be packaged today and posted tomorrow for next day delivery..... thre idea of a deposit is so you garente buying it... the offer is still there

ryan
Refund........re sell.
Thread wants vaping
Old 22 December 2014, 11:13 AM
bustaMOVEs
Scooby Regular

ryan
I did actually accept that, but I wanted garuntee delivery with ups courier or someone simlar and I was going to arrange, but you didn't have a printer for label, and then I though back and the way you've replied making out that's it's partly my fault when you forgot and not once have you apologised for it. That is what's made me think, I'm not paying my money to someone like that out of principal. So no I'm not wanting todo business with you regardless of the item.

If you was remorseful from the beginning instead of finding excuses about my times etc when you wouldn't of been home anyway then I would of accepted that and completed the sale no probs.
Now you have last chance to give me my money back, if not I'll put it behind me for now until we bump into each other and I'll collect it then.
And we can end this fiasco.
Old 22 December 2014, 11:14 AM
bustaMOVEs
Scooby Regular

Cool
So now **** it , tis nearly Xmas , put it to the back of your mind and go terrorise some old ******* in Toyota micra's doing 28mph.....
That's my afternoons work .

Season greetings to all
Lol. Seasons greeting to you too
Old 22 December 2014, 11:14 AM
bustaMOVEs
Scooby Regular

Refund........re sell.
Thread wants vaping
Exactly, the thread wouldn't be here if that was the case but ryan welcomed it.
Old 22 December 2014, 11:17 AM
Rbon91
Scooby Regular

you know what full refund to be given tonight have another party interested whos not going to mess me about. maybe for future sales you could be on time for people..

mods please remove this thread

ryan
Old 22 December 2014, 11:21 AM
bustaMOVEs
Scooby Regular

you know what full refund to be given tonight have another party interested whos not going to mess me about. maybe for future sales you could be on time for people..

mods please remove this thread

ryan
Why didn't you just do this from the beginning ffs,
Instead of telling me to post it on snet, now you've put up your laundry on a forum for everyone to see.

The deposit was there because you insisted in payment with gift payment, hence I gave you a depost instead and pay the rest in person. I'm not that stupid you know. Bloody good job too.
Old 22 December 2014, 11:36 AM
Rbon91
Scooby Regular

Why didn't you just do this from the beginning ffs,
Instead of telling me to post it on snet, now you've put up your laundry on a forum for everyone to see.

The deposit was there because you insisted in payment with gift payment, hence I gave you a depost instead and pay the rest in person. I'm not that stupid you know. Bloody good job too.

people who know me on here, dealt with me before and seen my sale threads, project threads etc know how i deal with things and how im a honest seller... not the type of person to care what people think about me im on here for advise and to help out people when i can and share my projects and love of scoobies to others who dont like me i dont care tbh
Old 22 December 2014, 11:45 AM
fatscoobfella1
Scooby Regular

I dont think you have any reason to complain...

If you had turned up on time and he wasnt there,then its a different story...But calling him an hour after you was supposed to pick it up is daft....
Surely you could have called him earlier and said "im not gonna make 1 oclock" ?

You where both in the wrong and the seller tried to come to a solution,but you got all arsey and took your ball home..
Old 22 December 2014, 11:56 AM
bustaMOVEs
Scooby Regular

people who know me on here, dealt with me before and seen my sale threads, project threads etc know how i deal with things and how im a honest seller... not the type of person to care what people think about me im on here for advise and to help out people when i can and share my projects and love of scoobies to others who dont like me i dont care tbh
I don't need to boast on a forum, I could say the same.

Originally Posted by fatscoobfella1
I dont think you have any reason to complain...

If you had turned up on time and he wasnt there,then its a different story...But calling him an hour after you was supposed to pick it up is daft....
Surely you could have called him earlier and said "im not gonna make 1 oclock" ?

You where both in the wrong and the seller tried to come to a solution,but you got all arsey and took your ball home..
That's all well and fine, I would of accepted that's if an opolagiy was made at the beginning, but it's how he's replyed to me trying to be smart.
If he did contact me to say he's needs to fly out, then I'm fully in the wrong that's fair.
But he didn't and at the same time he FORGOT.
When mapping a car it can take a while to get things right and then problems arise that need fixing etc. so I knew I wouldn't have time to ring him due to being occupied. But did when finished. I said I was sorry for that for ringing an hour late but I made it clear it was a give or take time and if it was ok with him.
So if I got to his a 1pm or 1.30pm he still wouldn't of been home.
I have never gone out if I'm waiting for someone to collect, if so I've made arrangements with them if needed, I wouldn't just give them a cut off time and then leave, I'd ring or text to chase them up and then go out.

Anyway, he said he's going to refund later, so will see if he does.
Old 22 December 2014, 12:03 PM
bustaMOVEs
Scooby Regular

Refund now given.
Thanks

Quick Reply: Not impressed with Rbon91