Notices
Midlands (England) Midlands Meetings & Events

RISING SUN LINCOLN 8-9TH MAY ! ( NOTTINGHAMSHIRESCOOBIES)

Search this Thread

Old 18 March 2010, 09:50 AM
scoobybry!
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RISING SUN LINCOLN 8-9TH MAY ! ( NOTTINGHAMSHIRESCOOBIES)

Right then folkS, Bry and myself have had our heads together for the show.I know theres other posts on this but we are going to make this the official one.Ive been intouch with one of the organisers from The Rising Sun Forum and he as forwarded me some info.This is going to be a top event so great time for you newbies to attend along with us oldies.Lets help Bry and the club to get noticed.Im sure Bry wont mind me saying this but for any body who is goig to attend if you have any subaru banners/flags or anything subaru ralated that we could use on the stand to help us stand out,then bring it along.(i promise it will be returned)Once we have a date settled we will then arrange meet points so we can all arrive together,in style.We do need to sort out what day we are attending as a club, Saturday? Sunday? then take it from there,but i will say that Sunday clashes with another local club so i know i wont be able to poach any of them IF WE SHOULD NEED TO MAKE THE NUMBERS UP!!!

INFO...................
Two day event,there will be fair rides and things for the kids to do and there will be photographers,Total Magazine,Jap Performance Magazine,Totally Modified Magazine& Tv Crew + lots more.

PRICES.................
For the week end it is £14per person,this includes camping friday and saturday night
For One day pass it is £9pp...both these prices are for ADVANCED BOOKING!!!
ALL KIDS UNDER THE AGE OF 14 GO FREE ON ANY DAY,ACCOMPANIED WITH ADULT
.................................................. .................................................. .............
So whos going to support us? put your name down,plus how many additional tickets you would require,followed by the the day you can make it,ie saturday or sunday or if either ok then saturday/sunday so we can try and finalise a day....in Advance i opologise for those that will lose out,the club as to go with the majority...!!!ALL TICKETS WILL NEED PAYING FOR IN ADVANCE TO MYSELF OR BRY ASAP TO SECURE A STAND!!! COME ON FOLK,THIS WILL BE A TOP DAY
Please put your name down on nottsscoobies link at the bottom of the page!
See the link below !
http://www.risingsuncarshow.co.uk/

www.nottinghamshirescoobies.com