Plug and Play LED Kits!

Search this Thread

Old 13 May 2019, 06:12 AM
svnsales
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lightbulb Plug and Play LED Kits!

Subie squad,

Looking for your next mod? How about something that'll give your car a refreshed, crisp, OEM+ look?

We've got just the solution - a fully plug and play LED retrofit kit! Take your pick of interior/exterior lights, headlights, or both - and rest assured we'll get you the bulbs you need, in the quantities you need, at the quality you want!

Everything is beam-pattern tested, warrantied for a year, and supported for a lifetime. Find more info on our website here!

We're here to answer any questions - just reply to this thread or email info@svnsales.com!

Looking forward to earning your business,
Viru
Old 13 May 2019, 07:33 AM
hedgecutter
Scooby Regular

Received 640 Likes on 466 Posts

Who is your UK distributor who will uphold warranty claims, as without one your warranty is in reality meaningless? Country of manufacture? Subie???
Old 13 May 2019, 03:31 PM
The Trooper 1815
18 June 1815 - Waterloo

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by svnsales
Subie squad,

Looking for your next mod? How about something that'll give your car a refreshed, crisp, OEM+ look?

We've got just the solution - a fully plug and play LED retrofit kit! Take your pick of interior/exterior lights, headlights, or both - and rest assured we'll get you the bulbs you need, in the quantities you need, at the quality you want!

Everything is beam-pattern tested, warrantied for a year, and supported for a lifetime. Find more info on our website here!

We're here to answer any questions - just reply to this thread or email info@svnsales.com!

Looking forward to earning your business,
Viru
As you maybe aware the reflective surfaces on the Newage headlights are pretty crap. Unless you can improve it then all that happens is a brighter spread of light scatter. Brighter is not better.

I cannot see and Authorised Trader tag?
Old 14 May 2019, 02:07 AM
svnsales
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by hedgecutter
Who is your UK distributor who will uphold warranty claims, as without one your warranty is in reality meaningless? Country of manufacture? Subie???
Everything will be handled out of my location in the USA! This is where the kits are assembled and tested, before shipping to the UK.

I have multiple suppliers, based on the best light for the application. As a rule of thumb, headlights are manufactured in the USA, and others in China.

Subie = Subaru, at least that's the term one of my good friends (also a Subaru owner) uses. haha

Originally Posted by The Trooper 1815
As you maybe aware the reflective surfaces on the Newage headlights are pretty crap. Unless you can improve it then all that happens is a brighter spread of light scatter. Brighter is not better.

I cannot see and Authorised Trader tag?
Excellent point! My solution is using LED bulbs that intelligently replicate the output pattern of a filament bulb - instead of just brute force brightness. Here's a beam pattern test for high beams - let me know if you can guess which side is filament and which is LED:

Here's a side by side of our bulb low beam (left) and a common one off Amazon (right):

Rest assured, my profile confirms that I'm a sponsor. I'm also an authorized vendor on ClubLexus, MBWorld, and CivicForums under the same username - my tag does show up there.