Interior Gauges, steering wheels, seats etc

What order have you got your gauges in

Search this Thread

Old 26 November 2017, 10:44 AM
Jon T
Scooby Regular

Received 20 Likes on 17 Posts
Default What order have you got your gauges in

Hi all im putting a set of prosport jdm guages (oil temp,pressure and boost) and defi pod in my hawk next weekend but i cant decide what order to have them in the pod. At the moment im thinking oil press on the left oil temp in the middle and boost on the right. That way the ones that needles move a lot are the outside and its more balanced visualy. I was wondering what order people find best.
Old 26 November 2017, 10:48 AM
stonejedi
Scooby Regular

Received 149 Likes on 109 Posts

It does not really matter mate, just as long as they are positioned that you can see them all clearly at a glance...Personal preference really,so put them in in the order that you want them in.SJ.
Old 26 November 2017, 02:22 PM
yabbadoo4
Scooby Regular

Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts

my defis are left to right : oil temp, oil pressure, boost. oil pressure i feel is more important than oil temp. ive got an alarm set at 2bar for oil pressure as the subaru engine light is just an engine is dead light as it activates far too late to be of any help in saving your engine. according to the manual it should be 14 psi (1 bar) at idle but the oil light doesnt come on until it drops to 2.1 psi !