Notices
Insurance Subaru Impreza insurance can be expensive, as with any performance car insurance. But the cheapest car insurance isn't always the best. Share your quotes, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

excellent quote from keith michael's insurance gary molulson the man for insurance.

Search this Thread

Old 02 April 2009, 02:08 PM
reedy no1
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile excellent quote from keith michael's insurance gary molulson the man for insurance.

Hi everyone just got the best quote ever off gary from keith michaels insurance well suprised after reading all the bad feedback this fellow scooby owner has been getting .Im a 27 yr old bloke and just got a quote off gary for my 225 wrx which was £950 fully comp i dont have a over welming amount of no claims bonus so i was astonished at this price i would like to recomend this company to everyone and a specially thank gary what a top bloke thanks.AND ALSO IT ONLY TOOK 2 PHONE CALLS TO SORT ALL THE DETAILS AND COVER OUT FOR MY INSURANCE GOT THROUGH FIRST TIME AND SPOKE TO THE SAME PERSON SO DON'T BE PUT OFF BY WHAT OTHER PEPLE HAVE ADDED TO THE FORUM!. thanks again reedy
Old 02 April 2009, 04:05 PM
Bull
Scooby Regular

i can never fault gary..2 years of being insured through him has seen my renewals go lower and lower each year.And a nice bloke to with also.....
Old 02 April 2009, 04:12 PM
reedy no1
Scooby Newbie

Got to give the guy a break he said to me he tries his hardest to help other scooby drivers which most companies and people hear the word Subaru and tell you they don't insure them he will definitely be getting my custom next year at those prices
Old 02 April 2009, 08:15 PM
P555SBR
Scooby Regular

must be a good day for insurance i spoke to gary monday (first time ringing got strate through to him) gave im all the details he needed for the car and drivers and left him to work his magic i didnt hear anything back for him so i thought i give it afew days as i know hes a busy man so i rang again this morning (got start through again) spoke to gary to see what was happening he was very apoligetic and said he would chase up the under wrighters and get back to me not even 10 miniutes had passed when he phoned back to say £850 fully comp/protected no claims and like for like repalcement on all my mods

aplan wanted £1039 for the same but wouldnt guarentee like for like on my mods and asked if they would alter the power of the car for f**ks sake they are nearly all engine modes wake up
swinten £1450 without any mods

p.s gary your the best and well worth the wait

Last edited by P555SBR; 02 April 2009 at 08:17 PM. Reason: spell check