Notices
Insurance Subaru Impreza insurance can be expensive, as with any performance car insurance. But the cheapest car insurance isn't always the best. Share your quotes, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Gary Moulson

Old 30 January 2018, 11:08 AM
abc
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Gary Moulson

Just a quick word of public thanks to Gary at Keith Michaels. He's been a star over the many years we've had our Scooby, and he's just proved that again. Cheers!
Old 07 February 2018, 10:47 AM
eafertynyne
Scooby Regular

I’ve been insured with Keith Michaels and dealt with Gary for the last 10 years and never had an issue.

This year I had to arrange cover with one of his colleagues as Gary was off sick and it’s the first time I’ve ever had an issue. Today, Gary has done everything he can to rectify the situation, but the end result is that my annual premium has now increased since the policy commenced a month ago.

So to reiterate, speak to Gary and only Gary at Keith Michaels.
Old 07 February 2018, 12:22 PM
ZANY
Scooby Regular

Received 131 Likes on 101 Posts

Originally Posted by eafertynyne
I’ve been insured with Keith Michaels and dealt with Gary for the last 10 years and never had an issue.

This year I had to arrange cover with one of his colleagues as Gary was off sick and it’s the first time I’ve ever had an issue. Today, Gary has done everything he can to rectify the situation, but the end result is that my annual premium has now increased since the policy commenced a month ago.

So to reiterate, speak to Gary and only Gary at Keith Michaels.
So why has it gone up if you don’t mind me asking was there any valid reason given?

Did you not question it at time of renewal why it was increased ?
Old 07 February 2018, 01:41 PM
eafertynyne
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by ZANY
So why has it gone up if you don’t mind me asking was there any valid reason given?

Did you not question it at time of renewal why it was increased ?
I received the renewal and contacted Keith Michaels to negotiate a reduction. We all do that right?

Anyway, Gary wasn’t available, but I was assured it could be dealt with in his absence. A price was agreed and I paid up.

A month later, it turns out the price we’d agreed to, was impossible for Keith Michaels to honour. As the agreement was verbal and the phone call not recorded meant I didn’t have much choice but to pay the difference.

Gary did his best and met me half-way, so I’m happy-ish. I’m confident that the increased price would still be less than their competitors anyway.

As I say, I’ve never previously had any problems, but my point being – always go through Gary.
Old 07 February 2018, 02:42 PM
ZANY
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by eafertynyne
I received the renewal and contacted Keith Michaels to negotiate a reduction. We all do that right?

Anyway, Gary wasn’t available, but I was assured it could be dealt with in his absence. A price was agreed and I paid up.

A month later, it turns out the price we’d agreed to, was impossible for Keith Michaels to honour. As the agreement was verbal and the phone call not recorded meant I didn’t have much choice but to pay the difference.

Gary did his best and met me half-way, so I’m happy-ish. I’m confident that the increased price would still be less than their competitors anyway.

As I say, I’ve never previously had any problems, but my point being – always go through Gary.
Funny comment: cool story bro
I think you’ve footed the bill for his new tyres he’s just bought instead of me

Serious comment: good to know he tried his best and met you half way and all wasn’t sour I’d always recommend him top bloke
Old 07 February 2018, 08:00 PM
ZANY
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by fawor
for 400 quid from Yours xxr's all You can buy are centre caps and new wheel nuts
forget about tyres and alloys
always You can try 3d printed alloys from Your Brownpants boyfriend
U SILLY BIATCH

Fackin troll
Old 07 February 2018, 08:15 PM
ZANY
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by fawor
for 400 quid from Yours xxr's all You can buy are centre caps and new wheel nuts
forget about tyres and alloys
always You can try 3d printed alloys from Your Brownpants boyfriend
You tarted up pretty well next to daddy ehh GANDU
Old 09 February 2018, 03:19 PM
ZANY
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by northamptonfawor
you on the other hand haven't even got 400 quid
that's why all you can afford is a 15 year old wrx then buy knock off Sti parts too glue in it ...
In a nutshell