Notices
Insurance Subaru Impreza insurance can be expensive, as with any performance car insurance. But the cheapest car insurance isn't always the best. Share your quotes, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

AIB Insurance - Club Member Discounts

Old 22 September 2016, 10:08 AM
AIBinsurance
Scooby Regular

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts
Default AIB Insurance - Club Member Discounts

Just a quick note to introduce ourselves as new sponsors and partners of Scoobynet.

Established way back in 1993, we understand your special car deserves a special insurance policy and we are told we have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic cars!As a broker we deal with the UK's leading performance car insurers and offer competitive discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage. We can of course, also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. The team at AIB love cars and offer club members, including Scoobynet members a healthy discount and premium reduction. We find club members claim less, because they really cherish and look after the cars they own which is why we partner so many of the UK's clubs.To get a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us at www.aib-insurance.co.uk

We really look forward to getting to know the members of Scoobynet and would encourage you to try us!

Last edited by AIBinsurance; 22 September 2016 at 10:09 AM.
Old 27 September 2017, 08:55 AM
AIBinsurance
Scooby Regular

Hi Guys,

We would like to welcome another new member to the AIB Team, Tom Hopkins!

https://www.aib-insurance.co.uk/news...st-team-member

On a side note, don't forget we give up to 15% discount for all Scooby Net members who insure through ourselves!

Thanks

AIB Insurance
Leah Burt
Old 29 October 2018, 11:29 AM
AIBinsurance
Scooby Regular

Morning,

Whilst we don't generally like to post, with rumors of the government increasing Insurance Premium Tax again, we sent an open letter to our MP. We feel passionately that continually increasing the tax on socially positive motor & home insurance acts as a disincentive to buy, hits the poorest hardest:

https://www.aib-insurance.co.uk/news/ipt

Many Thanks

AIB Insurance
02380 268351
The following users liked this post:
Old 18 June 2019, 01:44 PM
scooby noob
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default AIB

I've just gone with these for my new scooby, very competitive prices and was very pleased with the service and help from Daley (sorry if I spelt your name wrong bud). I would recommend you give these guys a try for your insurance needs. Thanks for everything, very happy.
Old 04 November 2019, 01:38 PM
AIBinsurance
Scooby Regular

Just a quick note to thank the members of Scooby.Net for another record month. We have insured more cars from here than ever before and would like to thank those that have called for a motor quotation.

We love insuring anything with wheels, from a Subaru or Porsche or Ferrari or a modified car or van, through to a motorhome, classic or kit car.

Call us now on 02380 268351 or visit www.aib.co.uk

Old 05 May 2020, 09:59 PM
Bravo478
Scooby Newbie

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Excellent service

I Contacted AIB this morning and spoke with Jenna for a new quote for my imported STI Hawkeye which I collect next week and I couldn't fault the service from Jenna, she was very passionate about her job and performance cars which is very different from the likes of Admiral who haven't a clue.
The actual quote Jenna gave was the cheapest but it was by far a better policy which surprised me.
Thanks to the Scoobynet forum I got piece of mind from AIB👌
Just for the record my quote from Jenna matched what I paid for my UK Blobeye of £569 and recently Adrian Flux quoted for for my Hawkeye £1400
Thanks AIB and not forgetting Jenna.

Last edited by Bravo478; 08 May 2020 at 02:35 PM.
Old 08 May 2020, 12:01 PM
Pheonix
Scooby Newbie

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

My second year with AIB with my modified blob, can't fault them. Excellent service unlike Adrian Flux. When I Got the car and asked for quote I think they were listening to another call as they got the majority of the mods I listed totally wrong and soo expensive. Good work AIB.
Old 06 June 2020, 01:28 PM
salsa-king
Scooby Senior

Received 42 Likes on 26 Posts

Originally Posted by Pheonix
My second year with AIB with my modified blob, can't fault them. Excellent service unlike Adrian Flux. When I Got the car and asked for quote I think they were listening to another call as they got the majority of the mods I listed totally wrong and soo expensive. Good work AIB.
was your price good?
Old 06 June 2020, 02:15 PM
Pheonix
Scooby Newbie

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Given all the mods I think it was a fair price.
Old 11 June 2020, 08:08 AM
salsa-king
Scooby Senior

Received 42 Likes on 26 Posts

Tnx, I rang and spoke to Megan... came in with a very good price, with mods and NCp as well
Old 11 June 2020, 08:18 AM
domino46
Scooby Regular

Received 264 Likes on 172 Posts

yep iv just insured with them aswell as they did a very good price for my new WR1 with agree value