Notices
Group Buys This forum contains group buys arranged and operated by our Authorised Advertisers ONLY.

JAPSPEED High Flow Sports CATS back in stock!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07 August 2013, 02:49 PM
drfeelgood
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Is the 2.5 centre section for £89 delivered the section that fits to the backbox like this and non resonated

Only I order one from a member who said it was a centre section but it was a mid pipe to replace the last cat before this pipe

Just need to double and triple check this , don't want another mid pipe delivered .
Cheers kev
Old 07 August 2013, 04:31 PM
Ed@Japspeed
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by drfeelgood
Is the 2.5 centre section for £89 delivered the section that fits to the backbox like this and non resonated

Only I order one from a member who said it was a centre section but it was a mid pipe to replace the last cat before this pipe

Just need to double and triple check this , don't want another mid pipe delivered .
Cheers kev
Correct!
Old 11 August 2013, 12:51 PM
Mustoe91
Scooby Regular

Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by Ed@Japspeed
This replaces the 1st and 2nd cat from the system and as far as i am aware fits the hawkwye without issue.
I've certainly not had an issue reported to me regards what your saying about different length before?

if you purchased and found there were issues then simply get in touch and we happy to help resolve matters/accept the item back for a refund so long as it is in a re-sellable condition.

Hi Sam,

This will mate up to the oem centre section using the provided gasket, or if you wish to purchase a centre section we can provide one of these however only in 2,5 inch as we are currently out of stock of our 3 inch centre sections.

Get in touch to order on 08444 489 080

2,5 inch??? Not a problem! can do the centre sections for £89.00 to forum members!
You can either call our sales team on 08444 489 080 or just add the £199 for the sports cat and the £89.00 together and send a paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note providing us with your

Full name
Shipping address
Contact number
Email address
and a note of what items you wish to order and awe can do the rest for you

Basically I'm very interested in getting a sports cat to keep in mot friendly but would like to take the cat pipe out of the exhaust system to so what pipe would I need as I'm getting abit confused lol is it the 2nd cat replacement pipe on your website ? If that's correct I will be in touch in the next week or so to order a sports cat the decat pipe for exhaust system and a cosworth panel filter

How much would it be for that lot being a forum member

Cheers Sam

Last edited by Mustoe91; 11 August 2013 at 01:03 PM.
Old 14 August 2013, 10:12 AM
Ed@Japspeed
Former Sponsor

The sports cat downpipe replaces the first cat and the 2nd cat... not all models have a cat in the centre section.
Old 19 August 2013, 04:20 PM
Ed@Japspeed
Former Sponsor

***** BACK IN STOCK, AVAILABLE FOR IMMEDIATE DISPATCH *****

Hey everyone we have just received back into stock the ever popular,
Subaru Impreza Classic High Flow Sports CAT & New Age High Flow Sports Cat

These Subaru bell mouth downpipe are designed as a single piece pipe to replace the factory downpipe and catalytic converters
The purpose of this downpipe is to maximise the exhaust flow and turbo spool up.
Replacing the downpipe is one of the most effective ways of increasing vehicle power.
These are completely road legal and won’t be a problem when it comes to M.O.T time as the 100CPI sports cat, this will free up the car a lot more over the standard one and still allow it to pass the emissions test!

This offer has always proven to be a popular one with forum members so make sure you get one before they sell out!!!

Picture of the new age:

picture of the classic:

Features:

* Computerised mandrel bent 3 Inch SUS 304 fully polished stainless steel.
* TIG welded.
* Built in 100CPI sports cat.
* Full straight through 3 Inch with 1/2 inch thick flanges and 3 Inch exit.
* This downpipe has been designed to fit both the STI and the WRX with NO fitment issues.
* Gaskets included.
* Very high quality part.

Once again we are offering these to you at the great forum price of £199 Delivered.

To get your hands on these all you need to do is call on 08444 489 080 to pay by debit card.
Or if you prefer you can send a paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached to the payment providing me with your contact details, shipping address and a note of the product you wish to order.

I look forward to sending more of these out to you soon!

Regards
Paul

Old 22 August 2013, 06:34 PM
Mustoe91
Scooby Regular

Mine come today can't complain quick speedy deliver

Will let you know the results when I get my car mapped

Cheers lads

Sam
Old 30 August 2013, 01:19 PM
Ed@Japspeed
Former Sponsor

Hi Sam,

how have you got on?? had the car mapped yet?

Get your graph posted up when you can

regards
Paul
Old 30 August 2013, 08:30 PM
Mustoe91
Scooby Regular

Hi Sam,

how have you got on?? had the car mapped yet?

Get your graph posted up when you can

regards
Paul
Can't fault it love the sound of the turbo sucking up the air around 2000rmp

It's getting mapped in the next couple of weeks so will post it straight up when I know

Sam
Old 03 September 2013, 12:30 PM
Ed@Japspeed
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Mustoe91
Can't fault it love the sound of the turbo sucking up the air around 2000rmp

It's getting mapped in the next couple of weeks so will post it straight up when I know

Sam
Good stuff, let us know once its mapped please
Old 10 September 2013, 12:11 PM
Ed@Japspeed
Former Sponsor

These Subaru bell mouth downpipe are designed as a single piece pipe to replace the factory downpipe and catalytic converters
The purpose of this downpipe is to maximise the exhaust flow and turbo spool up.
Replacing the downpipe is one of the most effective ways of increasing vehicle power.
These are completely road legal and won’t be a problem when it comes to M.O.T time as the 100CPI sports cat, this will free up the car a lot more over the standard one and still allow it to pass the emissions test!

This offer has always proven to be a popular one with forum members so make sure you get one before they sell out!!!

Picture of the new age:

picture of the classic:

Features:

* TIG welded.
* This downpipe has been designed to fit both the STI and the WRX with NO fitment issues.
* Gaskets included.

Once again we are offering these to you at the great forum price of £199 Delivered.

To get your hands on these all you need to do is call on 08444 489 080 to pay by debit card.
Or if you prefer you can send a paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached to the payment providing me with your contact details, shipping address and a note of the product you wish to order.

Regards
Paul

Old 28 September 2013, 01:25 PM
geordiesi
Scooby Regular

These still for sale mate
Old 01 October 2013, 09:29 AM
Ed@Japspeed
Former Sponsor

Yep these are still for sale...

To order get in touch on 08444 489 080 and one of our sales team will be on hand to help you process your order.

Alternatively you can send a Paypal payment any hour of the day to sales@japspeed.co.uk along with a note providing us with your:

Full Name
Shipping Address
Contact Number
Email address

And a reminder of the part/parts you wish to order.

(For shipping overseas please ask for a quote first)

Once we receive your payment we will then process your order at the first opportunity for next working day delivery.

Any questions please do not hesitate to ask!

Regards
Paul
Old 07 October 2013, 09:57 AM
Ed@Japspeed
Former Sponsor

Hi everyone!

Our dispatch team are working hard in order to ship all orders placed on the weekend so that you guys receive these tomorrow!

If you have any questions on our products then our sales team are available to answer these questions and process your orders. You can call on 08444 489 080 to speak to one of the team directly.

Or

Alternatively you can post your questions on the forum... or by PM, and we will answer these as quickly as possible.

We also understand that many of you will be working in the days and as result cant always get the chance to give our team a call. As a result we accept paypal payments anytime of the day...

Just send your paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note providing us wit your:

Full Name
Shipping Address
Contact number
Email address ( This is important as this is how you will receive your invoice )

And a reminder of the product/products that you wish to order.

Once we receive your payment we will then process your order for next working day delivery.

If you have any questions then please do not hesitate to contact one of the sales team.

Regards
Paul
Old 11 October 2013, 02:22 PM
Ed@Japspeed
Former Sponsor

Hi Sxoc!

We still have stock of our 'sports cat downpipes' available and ready for immediate dispatch!

Remember you can order any time of the day including the weekends by sending a paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached providing us with your:

Full Name
Shipping Address
Contact Number
Email Address (This is how you receive your invoice)

I look forward to receive your orders and getting them sent to you!

If you have any questions then feel free message us or post them on up and we can get them answered at the first opportunity.

Regards
Paul
Old 19 October 2013, 07:51 PM
mozzerscoob
Scooby Regular

Do you do these that narrow to a 2.5 inch for centre section ?
Old 19 October 2013, 08:54 PM
mozzerscoob
Scooby Regular

Sorry just been bothered to read through the whole post so only available in 3 inch do you also do a resonated centre section for a newage blob eye WRX if so how much for the centre section and fast flow cat delivered ?
Old 23 October 2013, 11:52 AM
Ed@Japspeed
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by mozzerscoob
Sorry just been bothered to read through the whole post so only available in 3 inch do you also do a resonated centre section for a newage blob eye WRX if so how much for the centre section and fast flow cat delivered ?
HI,

This item should fit your Blob eye model without issue.
Old 04 November 2013, 01:55 PM
Ed@Japspeed
Former Sponsor

Hi everyone!

Plenty of orders from you guys over the weekend all of which have been processed and are out for dispatch so that you receive these tomorrow!

If you are still yet to place an order and have any questions on our products then our sales team are available to answer these questions and process your orders.

You can call on 08444 489 080 to speak to one of the team directly.

Or

Alternatively you can post your questions on the forum... or by PM, and we will answer these as quickly as possible.

We also understand that many of you will be working in the days and as result cant always get the chance to give our team a call. As a result we accept paypal payments anytime of the day...

Just send your paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note providing us wit your:

Full Name
Shipping Address
Contact number
Email address ( This is important as this is how you will receive your invoice )

Once we receive your payment we will then process your order for next working day delivery.

If you have any questions then please do not hesitate to contact one of the sales team.

Regards
Paul
Old 05 November 2013, 02:04 PM
Ed@Japspeed
Former Sponsor

Picture of the new age:

picture of the classic:

Features:

* TIG welded.
* Gaskets included.

Regards
Paul

Old 11 November 2013, 03:46 PM
Ed@Japspeed
Former Sponsor

Bump to the TOP!

In stock and ready to dispatch! Call today to order on 08444 489 080
Old 15 November 2013, 02:20 PM
Ed@Japspeed
Former Sponsor

HI Scoobynet

Its Friday and the weekend is almost upon us, we hope you have something exciting planned!

I thought I would remind you that you can order this item by calling us on 08444 489 080 to speak to one of the team directly.
Or

We also understand that many of you will be working in the days and as result cant always get the chance to give our team a call. As a result we accept paypal payments anytime of the day... including the weekend!

Just send your paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note providing us with your:

Full Name
Shipping Address
Contact number

Regards
Paul
Old 22 November 2013, 12:29 PM
Ed@Japspeed
Former Sponsor

Friday bump!

We have these in stock and ready for dispatch! To order you can call our sales team on 08444 489 080.

or alternatively you can send your paypal payment anytime of the day to sales@japspeed.co.uk as instructed in the first post on page 1!

I look forward to sending more out soon!

regards
Paul
Old 23 November 2013, 09:06 PM
jaygsi
Scooby Regular

Received 256 Likes on 222 Posts

Thats good price, bought my Ninja one for £160 used, i know a few people that would be interested in ones for none turbo impreza's if you can get these
Old 16 December 2013, 11:02 AM
Ed@Japspeed
Former Sponsor

HI Guys!

Last week to order your Xmas gifts in time for Xmas day!

To order get in touch with our sales team on 08444 489 080 or if you prefer you can send a PayPal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached providing us with the details below:

Full Name
Shipping Address
Contact number

Regards
Paul
Old 17 December 2013, 11:09 AM
Ed@Japspeed
Former Sponsor

BUMP TO THE TOP!! AVAILABLE FOR IMMEDIATE DISPATCH!

CALL OUR SALES TEAM ON 08444 489 080 TODAY TO ORDER!
Old 19 December 2013, 11:39 AM
Ed@Japspeed
Former Sponsor

Picture of the new age:

picture of the classic:

Features:

* TIG welded.
* Gaskets included.

Regards
Paul

Old 08 January 2014, 01:17 PM
Ed@Japspeed
Former Sponsor

Remember you can give us a call on 08444 489 080 or email us on sales@japspeed.co.uk to take advantage of this offer! Alternatively, you can send a payment via PayPal to sales@japspeed.co.uk along with a note of your name, address and the product you wish to order and we will process your order ASAP.

We will be in the Live Action Arena at this week's Autosport International show so make sure you come and check us out - our 1JZ Scooby will also be on the Maxxis Tyres stand. See you there!
Old 15 January 2014, 01:55 PM
wrx5343
Scooby Regular

Will i need my 05 plate wrx mapped after this is fitted, or will the ecu be ok with it ?
Old 16 January 2014, 02:51 PM
Ed@Japspeed
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by wrx5343
Will i need my 05 plate wrx mapped after this is fitted, or will the ecu be ok with it ?
HI,

Thanks for your message, we would always recommend having a remap in order to see the performance benefits of fitting a less restrictive cat.
Old 17 January 2014, 09:49 PM
Mustoe91
Scooby Regular

HI,

Thanks for your message, we would always recommend having a remap in order to see the performance benefits of fitting a less restrictive cat.
This time next month I will get my graphs up as I'm currently running my blob wrx on one of these

Looking forward to the results

Sam

Quick Reply: JAPSPEED High Flow Sports CATS back in stock!!!