Notices
Group Buys Post your Group Buy and subscribe to existing group buys here!

#10 Bonnet damper group buy... classic, bug, blob, hawk .... colours or plain

Search this Thread

Old 31 October 2017, 12:16 PM
crazyspeedfreakz
Scooby Regular

Received 42 Likes on 32 Posts
Default #10 Bonnet damper group buy... classic, bug, blob, hawk .... colours or plain

Hi all.... its been a while since I last done the group buy on the bonnet dampers for us.... unfortunately unlike the last gb I'm unable to get coloured carbon but I am able to sorce the following damper colours for us.

AVAILABLE....

Plain black

Kevlar - blue
- yellow
- red

Black carbon..

So there is some choice unfortunaly not quite as much as before but this is the Best I can get however I can still get the coloured carbon but I need to Order a 20 set minimum of one colour so I have a feeling unless there is a mad rush for blue I think that option will be a no go.

Ok so the group buy will run till the end of the month or until we have a minimum or 10 people at which point I will need to take payment then and get the order in, it dose take a little while once the order is placed as they have to be made and then dispatched to my self and then sent recorded delivery to yourselves.

Everything is included in the set needed to fit, no drilling is required as they use your existing wing bolt holes the only thing you will need is a cupple of spanners and 15- 20 min to fit them in. Very simple to fit even for a novice.

Please add your user name / model Impreza / type of damper.... Below to the list if your unsure feel free to drop me a message and I will add you if needed.

Prices .... unfortunatly they have increases since I last done this some time ago, this price includes delivery to you also once I have received them.

I have check other sites for pricing the issue is although the prices are similar you will also be paying vat and handling charges which would probably see you pay another £20 on top of your original payment as most of the dampers are made abroad.

Plain black =

Carbon = £

Kevlar = £

Many thanks, CSF

Last edited by crazyspeedfreakz; 28 December 2018 at 03:51 PM.
Old 31 October 2017, 12:41 PM
crazyspeedfreakz
Scooby Regular

Received 42 Likes on 32 Posts

1. CSF ... blob ... black carbon

Old 31 October 2017, 02:09 PM
alex_00s
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Kevlar is very pretty and a great material, but I'm going to stay in keeping with my carbon mods and additions, thanks Lee

1. CSF ... blob ... black carbon

2. alex_00s ... blob ... black carbon