Notices

Impreza Radio and Handbooks

Old 16 December 1998, 10:20 PM
Tony Marcus
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi,

I've just bought an L Reg Imperza 1.8 GL Estate without a handbook and just wondered if there are any online versions available on the net?.

Also it has got an Factory fit Panasonic RDS radio which I also have no manual for and wondered what some of the functions do, eg Loc,Ta,Af and EON. The reception seems pretty poor on Radio 1 and it seems it keep interrupting the music every few minutes I suspect that the RDS is kicking in searching for a better frequency, also if I press one of the buttons the radio keeps tuning is self either way of the radio station I'm listning to, almost as if there was a tuning **** and someone is turning it either side of my radio station maybe some one has a manual which they could scan and E mail me ?????

Also is it safe to operate the handbrake with the vehicle moving I know some 4WD's it will cause transmision problems.

What sort of job is it to adjust my Cambelt tention, it's had a pattern belt fitted a few months ago which whines like hell when the engines hot, is the tentioner spring loaded or do I need to remove the covers and adjust manualy.

Thanks

Tony
tonymarcus@london.crosswinds.net

[This message has been edited by Tony Marcus (edited 16 December 1998).]
Old 17 December 1998, 02:31 PM
justy
Scooby Regular

ring international motors in west brom, birmingham & order a new book pack
Old 03 January 1999, 12:26 AM
stu k
Scooby Newbie

u can apply the hand brake if u want, unlike a landrover that has a half shaft brake which shears when applied when moving.