Notices
Full Cars Breaking For Spares This forum contains details of cars being broken for spares by our members.

V3 STI Shell 59k KM

Search this Thread

Old 19 August 2018, 07:09 PM
Badgie
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default V3 STI Shell 59k KM

Unfortunately, I'm having to give up my project due to an upcoming change with work.

The car is a V3 STI (registered on V5 as "Impreza WRX STI") Exported from Japan 29th Feb 2008 and first registered in the UK on 1st March 2009.
Car has 59k KM on it. I have the JUMVEA certificate to back up the mileage when exported and the MOT history also backs up the mileage of the car. I am the 4th UK owner of the car.
I also have the green STI book, blue Subaru service book and a bunch of receipts.

I bought the car back in January as a rolling shell as the WRX I bought was rotten. Since then I have put the interior back in and stripped down the engine bay ready to paint. The engine bay is currently bare except for the loom. I have everything that was removed from the engine bay labelled in bags.

The sills and arches are solid. No rust. The bumper supports are also solid. That was the main reason I bought the shell.

Everything you get with this is the complete rolling shell on standard bugeye wheels
1 rear STI light (driver side had a crack in it so I threw it out)
Front headlights and indicators (Will get photos tomorrow)
Mirrors (Painted black, needs glass)
Front wings (Passenger side is original white wing, Driver side it a new "aftermarket" one which will need painted)
2 rear bumpers (One white with the spats and aero mudguards removed but included in the sale, one blue with the spats and aero mudguards still attached)
2 V5/6 front bumpers (Both blue, one cut for front mount, other uncut. Comes with a new set of fog covers, fitting kit and new stickers)
Fiberglass front lip (White gelcoat, will need painting)
2 front grilles (one blue with some broken tabs, one white which is complete)
Blue bonnet which has some damage and corrosion (shown in pictures, comes with the vents and scoop which are sanded ready for primer, undertray)
2 sets of side skirts (One set blue with aero mudguards attached, One set black with the aero mudguards removed but included in the sale)
Mid level spoiler (white, sanded ready for primer. Comes with brake light)
Front and rear strut brace (Front is painted black but looks terrible, rear is silver with pink ends)
a new fuel filler neck (relatively new, removed from the WRX. The one fitted to the car currently is good but it's always handy to have a spare)
Subframe and gearbox brace are all still on the car. So are the front and rear driveshafts. Also has a RCM fuel pump and I'll also throw in the Walbro 255 that came out the WRX since I won't be needing it any more.
Passenger door has a blank instead of a lock

It will come with several boxes of parts that were removed from the engine bay. Everything is in bags with where they are from and what it is for written on it so it will be easy to put it all back together after it is painted.

I'm looking for £1000 for everything. Car is located in Dumfries, South West Scotland

I'm sure I have missed something. If I find anything I will update the advert. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or want more photos.

Last edited by Badgie; 19 August 2018 at 08:28 PM.
Old 19 August 2018, 11:02 PM
scotty75
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

So engine complete , gearbox , propshaft and rear diff are all missing can you send me more pics of front , both sides , rear and underneath please many thanks .

Last edited by scotty75; 19 August 2018 at 11:05 PM.
Old 20 August 2018, 12:07 AM
Badgie
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by scotty75
So engine complete , gearbox , propshaft and rear diff are all missing can you send me more pics of front , both sides , rear and underneath please many thanks .
It needs Engine, gearbox, rear diff, radiator, ECU, roof trim. It has driveshafts still in the hubs. I've got a gearbox and diff but was going to advertise them separately along with a bunch of other parts I have. I'll try get it up on the ramp to get more pictures tomorrow.
Old 21 August 2018, 12:04 AM
Cullenmin
Scooby Regular

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hello,

do you have any pics of the underside of the car, inside the boot and arches?

Thanks
Rich
Old 26 August 2018, 03:27 AM
drischnie
Scooby Regular

do you have the complete heater circuit ?
Old 28 August 2018, 06:23 AM
seba553
Scooby Newbie

Hi, can You sell only the green STI book, blue Subaru service book ?
Old 08 September 2018, 11:03 AM
96sti
Scooby Regular

Received 21 Likes on 9 Posts

Is this still available thanks
Old 08 September 2018, 04:39 PM
SAM-UK300
Scooby Regular

STI rear lights and also seats available?
Old 24 September 2018, 10:51 PM
scotty75
Scooby Regular

Any news on the shell please cheers .
Old 20 October 2018, 07:08 PM
Badgie
Scooby Regular

Quick reply on the shell front. Sorry for not getting back to everyone, life has been pretty hectic recently. Had a change of hours at work, changed my mind several times about keeping/selling the car and just generally been busy.

Shell is on hold for a friend who is offshore just now. I'll let everyone know if he wants it or not. He is only interested in the shell so all my other parts are for sale. I'll be posting them up in the parts for sale section shortly.