Notices
Engine Management and ECU Remapping This section is to discuss the various aspects of engine management modification for your Subaru.

ESL board

Old 07 November 2017, 06:56 PM
Bobbylovely
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ESL board

Hi all, I have an ESL 1.2a ecu that came with my car as a spare. Have been told its a little outdated now. Does anyone have any info of who could remap it or is it just worth sticking on eBay and trying to get a few quid for. Have tried contacting ESL direct but not heard anything back. Any help appreciated.

Rob
Old 07 November 2017, 07:31 PM
Martianwrx
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

There is info out there on the net about what this board can do.
If memory serves, it only allows one map with no anti lag or other motorsport features. The new one allows two maps and has a motorsport pack, antilag etc.

If you were to sell it you wouldnt get a lot. About £100 i would guess if you were lucky.
There are a few mappers you could contact who could map it for you, you are looking about £250-£400, Andy Carr did mine for £250. Bob Rawle charges more but is highly regarded.
Sounds like you already have one running your car, if so just flog the spare one.
Old 10 November 2017, 11:31 PM
The Rig
Scooby Regular

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Not many will map the v1.2a board now , I have the software but you would need the cable if you wanted to have a go yourself .

Duncan was the only one who would map av1.2a couple yrs back .

Search this Thread