Notices
Dealer and Third Party Supplier Queries Need to ask a specific question of a dealer or third party supplier, then do it here.

Harvey and Darren

Old 15 November 2009, 07:05 PM
m_reed5
Scooby Newbie

Default Harvey and Darren

I would like to thank Harvey and Darren for mot'ing my car and only charging me 40 even though there done a few minor jobs for me and thanks for looking after my car while work was done.

I would also like to thank them for diagnosing the noise from the rear as a wheel bearing when I thought it was the rear diff.

Also Thanks for the clutch and fly wheel I bought from you as the prices were second to none, a bargain

I would recomend Harvey and Darren to anybody not only you get excellent quality and prices, you also get alot of usefull information.

Thanks Mark
Old 17 November 2009, 08:34 AM
harvey
Former Sponsor

Thanks Mark. It is a pleasure to help those that also try to help themselves. Speak Thursday after we look at the rear wheel bearings.
Old 18 November 2009, 08:16 PM
m_reed5
Scooby Newbie

Harvey thanks for sorting the wheel bearing at a really good price the car is like a new motor to drive, all I can here now is the burble

I was over the moon today when you rang and said it was done, a day early, made my day after a crap day a work.

See you again in a few weeks, when I want one of the them front mount intercoolers, will have to sweetheart the wife so I can get it mapped off you and Bob in january lol

Thanks again,

Mark
Old 19 November 2009, 10:47 PM
harvey
Former Sponsor

I thought the wheel bearing was expensive but it was a lot cheaper to replace the wheel bearing than the diff which wasn't going to cure the problem anyhow.