Notices
Dealer and Third Party Supplier Queries Need to ask a specific question of a dealer or third party supplier, then do it here.

the problem has not been solved yet

Search this Thread

Old 23 November 2005, 07:13 PM
Frederic
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down the problem has not been solved yet

http://bbs.scoobynet.co.uk/showthread.php?t=461813

I'm Frederic again, and the problem with Ian (MAXSPEED MOTORSPORT) has not been solved.
I have tried to speak with him by phone, but it's impossible to do that. Anyway, I know that Ian does not answer the messages I put.
Referring to the last answer from him telling that he has sent twice the differential, that's not true, because I have never received it the second time, I only want to receive the correct one, and send the wrong one back to him, but if it's impossible for him to send the correct one, he must say it honestly and give me back the money, and I will send back to him the wrong one (because I don't want it). But If he insist in telling that he has sent the right one already, please, tell me the transporter you have used, and the expedition number, so that I could claim for it to the transport agency because It means that the differential is missing.
PLEASE IAN, IF YOU READ THIS MESSAGE, ANSWER, WITH YOUR BEHAVIOUR YOU ONLY MAKE THE PROBLEM BIGGER AND BIGGER....

Last edited by Frederic; 24 November 2005 at 06:25 PM.
Old 23 November 2005, 11:40 PM
Jamo
Cooking on Calor

Received 7 Likes on 2 Posts

hi fred.

the last thread of yours was locked as a moderator felt that your questions had been answered and the thread was going in another direction.

from what I remember ian had said from the last thread was that he wanted you to send the other diff back to him first then he would send you the replacement from there, his excuse for this was that he didnt want two diffs in spain where he couldnt come and get them if you decided not to return the one that they sent you originally (the incorrect item that he agreed he sent by mistake), I think he said he would cover carriage, I think thats fairly obvious though as he made the boo boo not you.

obviously with you living in spain its diffcult for you to go round and knock on the door, but theres legislation in place to protect the consumer here. I will have a dig around and find out some more information for you, and get you some numbers, trading standards spring instantly to mind.

but I am sure there are other also.

it will cost you a few pesatas on phone calls but hopefully will be worth it in the long haul.

keep us posted on what happens, at the end of the day there is a lot of people on scoobynet that are potential victims of this fella so I am sure I speak for the majority when I say we want to know wether or not this guy is a rogue trader.

hth

Jamo
Old 23 November 2005, 11:57 PM
Jamo
Cooking on Calor

hi mate

some links to websites as promised.

in no particular order.

consumer complaints.
http://www.consumercomplaints.org.uk/

Trading standards
http://www.tradingstandards.gov.uk/westminster/

hopefully you will be able to find the information you require through those websites.

or you could ring prodrive and see if he is at work? seeing as he has worked there for the last 10 years NOT
Old 26 November 2005, 12:28 AM
Jamo
Cooking on Calor

bttt
Old 26 November 2005, 02:49 PM
Peanuts
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Frederic shouldnt have to send the diff back first! thats just a crazy idea.
Frederic is the purchasor and as such he should have some form of collateral for his outlay.

It should be that Ian has to send the correct item and then set about the recovery of the wrong item.
Old 26 November 2005, 04:15 PM
Jamo
Cooking on Calor

sounds dodgy dosent it? I cant understand why its taking so long, surely ian should have sorted this out by now?