Notices
Dealer and Third Party Supplier Queries Need to ask a specific question of a dealer or third party supplier, then do it here.

Big thanks to Little Knocks. A company with decency and integrity

Search this Thread

Old 18 November 2005, 09:20 PM
New_scooby_04

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Big thanks to Little Knocks. A company with decency and integrity

Hi all,

I've said in the past that you can tell how good a company really is by how they react when things don't go quite according to plan.

I recently acquired a very attractive 22b style spoiler for my MY99 2nd hand. Unfortunately the paintwork was not of a standard acceptable for a immaculate car, so I popped by Little Knocks to get it sorted. They spent 5 and a half hours trying to get it up to scratch for me, but unfortunately- for reasons we can't quite fathom, but suspect dodgy chemicals were used in its original preparation- the new paint just wouldn't adhere in a way that would have provided the great finish I was after. It was a case of: you can't polish a turd! Pity as it is a very nice looking spoiler, it's just the finish lets it down.

Anyway, irrespective of the unfortunate outcome, they had still just spent 5 hours with the car and expended the cost of the materials.

They did not charge me a single penny.

Chris said that as far as they were concerned since they couldn't get it looking how we wanted, they would not take my money.

This is indicative of a company with real integrity and one that really wants to do the right thing by an enthusiast. They would have been perfectly within their rights to charge me. It wasn't their fault that things didn't turn out as planned (the blame would appear to rest on the shoulders of whoever first painted the spoiler) as many on here will attest (including me) Little Knocks work is A1!

This is not the thread I was hoping to write; that would have been "look at my shiny new spoiler" but I really wanted to share with you just what a great bunch the team at little knocks are and how well they treated me.

If you're in the SE and want honest, enthusiastic people to do some minor bodywork on your car, you really should be giving them a call.

So once again, thanks to LK for trying their best and for their decency and integrity.

Best wishes,

Paul.

Last edited by New_scooby_04; 21 November 2005 at 08:03 AM.