Notices
Computer & Technology Related Post here for help and discussion of computing and related technology. Internet, TVs, phones, consoles, computers, tablets and any other gadgets.

Problem with TV connection HEEEELP

Old 31 January 2005, 09:15 PM
CLSII
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Problem with TV connection HEEEELP

Just before Christmas I bought a new digital TV for the conservatory the main aerial goes into the lounge where we have another TV and there is also a TV in the bedroom which had a poor picture. Behind the Lounge TV there are a couple of wires from where the previous occupant had sky fitted.

Whilst trying to sort out the 'blocky' picture on the digital Tv by ensuring the splitter (If that is the right word) behind the main TV was connected properly it fell to pieces.

I couldn't find a 2 way so bought a 3 way (One part plugs into the TV leaving 3 places to put TV aerial leads into). Miracle of miracles although only two leads were put into the three way the bedroom picture became perfect and the new digital also had a perfect picture!

Problem solved you'd think but due to the TV being moved since the three way is looking as though it is very flimsy and may go the way of its predecessor.

Can anyone point me in the direction of a good quality item to replace the 99p version I bought which, although it transformed the pictures, is not very substantial?

All help much appreciated

I did put this on Non Scooby Related but have had no response yet - theconnecter is on its way out and I could do with trying to get a new one tomorrow. Sorry for the repeat post moderators but I need help.
Old 02 February 2005, 10:20 PM
Soulgirl
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Can anyone point me in the direction of a good quality item to replace the 99p version
LOL

sorry.. couldn't resit that Go to a reputable TV supplier.. they will be able to advise you I only posted seeing as no one else did... miserable peeps