Notices
Computer & Technology Related Post here for help and discussion of computing and related technology. Internet, TVs, phones, consoles, computers, tablets and any other gadgets.

iphone 8 sound issues...

Search this Thread

Old 31 October 2018, 04:11 PM
classic Subaru Si
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default iphone 8 sound issues...

Hi folks - ordered my iphone 8 a couple of weeks ago from vodafone. Everything works great apart from making and receiving calls - the whole point of a damn phone... It souds like everyone I call is on hands free, and they say the same at the other end of the line about me. It's bloody awful to be honest, just not a normal sound as you would expect. I have to keep adjusting the volume depending on who calls me - It's pretty hard to explain, sounds like it's too loud, almost a distorting sound.. I'm at a loss really, been though every setting, mono audio, noise cancellation etc, nothing seems to work. Anyone else had issues like this, or is it just me? I really don't have the time to go in to a vodafone shop etc, but it's looking like I may have to. Any help would be hugely appreciated, annoying isn't the word.
Old 31 October 2018, 05:51 PM
dpb
Scooby Regular

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

Id take it to voda and apple straight away , and at all costs within a year - and dont take any ***t
Old 01 November 2018, 11:39 AM
classic Subaru Si
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yep, looks like I'm going in on Sat. what's the situation if they want to have the phone for repairs? Do they give you another phone to tie you over?