Notices
Computer & Technology Related Post here for help and discussion of computing and related technology. Internet, TVs, phones, consoles, computers, tablets and any other gadgets.

Airplay no longer working

Search this Thread

Old 17 August 2018, 11:34 AM
skoobidude
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Airplay no longer working

Hi, recently my iPad stopped giving the option to cast YouTube videos to my smart TV. It is also very temperamental with playing music wirelessly to my B&W Zepplin speaker whereby it sometimes ‘sees’ the speaker and lets me connect, albeit for a short period before it disconnects, or it cant see it at all to start with.

Any remedy ideas greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Nick
Old 17 August 2018, 01:39 PM
dpb
Scooby Regular

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

Chromecast
Old 24 October 2018, 02:38 PM
Littleted
Scooby Regular

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by skoobidude
Hi, recently my iPad stopped giving the option to cast YouTube videos to my smart TV. It is also very temperamental with playing music wirelessly to my B&W Zepplin speaker whereby it sometimes ‘sees’ the speaker and lets me connect, albeit for a short period before it disconnects, or it cant see it at all to start with.

Any remedy ideas greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Nick
dicky WiFi? If the pad can’t see anything it won’t display I don’t think, maybe weak signal etc. I upgraded my home WiFi cos I was sick of stuff like this I eventually went with 3 zyxel multys and the WiFi’s solid now all over the house and not only that they have 4 Ethernet ports on the back so u can hardwire each access point to a tv etc, it’s has a dedicated backhaul channel so each multi connects to itself at over 450meg so just plug them in let the WiFi sync and use them as a small switch