And another lone wolf.... - Page 6 - Subaru Enthusiast Forum - ScoobyNet.com



Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

And another lone wolf....

Reply
 
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 21 April 2017, 08:35 AM   #151
neil-h
Scooby Regular
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Berks
Posts: 3,679
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kwik View Post
I like to read lefty media like the BBC, it's called being objective. Give it a try.
You might want to go and look up the meaning of objective, given you clearly have a thing against Muslims and Liberals.
neil-h is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 April 2017, 10:43 AM   #152
Kwik
Scooby Regular
Thread Starter
iTrader: (10)
 
Kwik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Gone Dark
Posts: 5,055
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by neil-h View Post
You might want to go and look up the meaning of objective, given you clearly have a thing against Muslims and Liberals.
So if a person says a percentage of a race is x, not all of them then they are racist against that entire race? Even though that is the opposite of what is being said.
Try reading what's written.

Equality means that some races and religions are able to be criticised in exactly the same way as other races and religions. NOT criticising purely based on race or religion is actually a racist act.

Liberals are more racist than any right wing group.
Kwik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 April 2017, 10:48 AM   #153
dpb
Scooby Regular
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: riding the crest of a wave ...
Posts: 43,260
Default

Garbage

as usual
dpb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 April 2017, 11:27 AM   #154
Kwik
Scooby Regular
Thread Starter
iTrader: (10)
 
Kwik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Gone Dark
Posts: 5,055
Default

No argument as usual.
Kwik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 April 2017, 12:10 PM   #155
neil-h
Scooby Regular
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Berks
Posts: 3,679
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kwik View Post
So if a person says a percentage of a race is x, not all of them then they are racist against that entire race? Even though that is the opposite of what is being said.
Try reading what's written.

Equality means that all races and religions are able to be criticised in exactly the same way as other races and religions. NOT criticising purely based on race or religion is actually a racist act.

Liberals are more racist than any right wing group.
Fixed that for you

As for liberals being more racist You're funny.
neil-h is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 April 2017, 01:10 PM   #156
dpb
Scooby Regular
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: riding the crest of a wave ...
Posts: 43,260
Default

So Paris gunman is another lone nutter

who'd have believed it !
dpb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 April 2017, 01:13 PM   #157
dpb
Scooby Regular
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: riding the crest of a wave ...
Posts: 43,260
Default

Can anyone detect a pattern here
dpb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 April 2017, 01:33 PM   #158
banny sti
Scooby Senior
iTrader: (68)
 
banny sti's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Type R
Posts: 16,464
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpb View Post
Can anyone detect a pattern here


http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-39664212
banny sti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 April 2017, 01:35 PM   #159
Tidgy
Scooby Regular
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Notts
Posts: 20,515
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by banny sti View Post
Yeah i agree banny, Greed can come from any race or creed and has nothing to do with race or creed, this one was all about greed, nothing more.
Tidgy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 April 2017, 01:44 PM   #160
dpb
Scooby Regular
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: riding the crest of a wave ...
Posts: 43,260
Default

Ah well , its lefty liberal media fake noos innit

lol
dpb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 April 2017, 01:57 PM   #161
Kwik
Scooby Regular
Thread Starter
iTrader: (10)
 
Kwik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Gone Dark
Posts: 5,055
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by neil-h View Post
Fixed that for you

As for liberals being more racist You're funny.
Isnt assuming a person can't be racist as they deem themselves to be liberal also racist?.
Kwik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 April 2017, 01:59 PM   #162
Kwik
Scooby Regular
Thread Starter
iTrader: (10)
 
Kwik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Gone Dark
Posts: 5,055
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by banny sti View Post
So left wing rag says there were no links to Islam. Can you find a right wing rag that says the same please?.
Kwik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 April 2017, 01:59 PM   #163
neil-h
Scooby Regular
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Berks
Posts: 3,679
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kwik View Post
Isnt assuming a person can't be racist as they deem themselves to be liberal also racist?.
Nope because funnily enough, "liberal" isn't a race.
neil-h is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 April 2017, 02:01 PM   #164
Martin2005
Scooby Regular
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Type 25. Build No.34
Posts: 7,336
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by neil-h View Post
Nope because funnily enough, "liberal" isn't a race.

Just as well for Kwik, or he'd be in the having to call himself out
Martin2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 April 2017, 02:03 PM   #165
dpb
Scooby Regular
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: riding the crest of a wave ...
Posts: 43,260
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kwik View Post
Isnt assuming a person can't be racist as they deem themselves to be liberal also racist?.
Man you got sum weird ideas
dpb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 April 2017, 02:05 PM   #166
Martin2005
Scooby Regular
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Type 25. Build No.34
Posts: 7,336
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpb View Post
Man you got sum weird ideas

I know, his arguments come across as so circular I struggle to find a way in, let alone a way of reasonably responding.

Last edited by Martin2005; 21 April 2017 at 03:02 PM.
Martin2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 April 2017, 02:42 PM   #167
jonc
Scooby Regular
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Posts: 7,493
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kwik View Post
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-39575503

Another lone wolf
Correct, chances are you were gonna call one right eventually.... http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/f...-a7694216.html
jonc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 April 2017, 02:54 PM   #168
Kwik
Scooby Regular
Thread Starter
iTrader: (10)
 
Kwik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Gone Dark
Posts: 5,055
Default

Pmsl. So just to clarify the counter argument is that this 'lone wolf' wasn't a Muslim.
Not exactly a counter argument to 'not all Islamic terrorists work alone' is it?.
Kwik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 April 2017, 02:56 PM   #169
Tidgy
Scooby Regular
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Notts
Posts: 20,515
Default

https://www.rt.com/news/385539-jehov...es-ban-russia/

Apparently jehovah witnesses are an extreamest group

Annoying as **** yes, but really?
Tidgy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 April 2017, 02:59 PM   #170
ZANY
Scooby Regular
 
ZANY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: ....
Posts: 3,403
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tidgy View Post
https://www.rt.com/news/385539-jehov...es-ban-russia/

Apparently jehovah witnesses are an extreamest group

Annoying as **** yes, but really?
Naaah I reckon they just brain wash there bait into walking zombies IMO
ZANY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 April 2017, 03:03 PM   #171
Martin2005
Scooby Regular
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Type 25. Build No.34
Posts: 7,336
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kwik View Post
Pmsl. So just to clarify the counter argument is that this 'lone wolf' wasn't a Muslim.
Not exactly a counter argument to 'not all Islamic terrorists work alone' is it?.

Who said they did?


That would be a pretty strange argument to make
Martin2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 April 2017, 03:04 PM   #172
Kwik
Scooby Regular
Thread Starter
iTrader: (10)
 
Kwik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Gone Dark
Posts: 5,055
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpb View Post
Man you got sum weird ideas
Not it's very simple. If you classify a group of people as x, y or z purely based on the colour of their skin, religion or political beliefs then you're a bigot.
A liberal is just as racist as the right wing anti Muslims because they are so pro Muslim they wouldn't admit even the slightest faux par.
Kwik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 April 2017, 03:06 PM   #173
Kwik
Scooby Regular
Thread Starter
iTrader: (10)
 
Kwik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Gone Dark
Posts: 5,055
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin2005 View Post
Who said they did?


That would be a pretty strange argument to make
Read this thread, Westminster thread etc etc.
The thread title of lone wolf should give you some idea about the direction of my argument.

This all spawned from the denial that other members of the Islamic community are aware of impending attacks, do not prevent them and wish the west harm.

Last edited by Kwik; 21 April 2017 at 03:09 PM.
Kwik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 April 2017, 03:12 PM   #174
Martin2005
Scooby Regular
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Type 25. Build No.34
Posts: 7,336
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kwik View Post
Read this thread, Westminster thread etc etc.
The thread title of lone wolf should give you some idea about the direction of my argument.

This all spawned from the denial that other members of the Islamic community are aware of impending attacks, do not prevent them and wish the west harm.

A what point did anyone say 'all Islamic terrorists work alone'?
Martin2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 April 2017, 03:17 PM   #175
Kwik
Scooby Regular
Thread Starter
iTrader: (10)
 
Kwik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Gone Dark
Posts: 5,055
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin2005 View Post
A what point did anyone say 'all Islamic terrorists work alone'?
Like I say catch up.
Its not just working alone, it's also the community that surrounds them.
Kwik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 April 2017, 03:25 PM   #176
dpb
Scooby Regular
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: riding the crest of a wave ...
Posts: 43,260
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kwik View Post
Not it's very simple. If you classify a group of people as x, y or z purely based on the colour of their skin, religion or political beliefs then you're a bigot.
A liberal is just as racist as the right wing anti Muslims because they are so pro Muslim they wouldn't admit even the slightest faux par.
Utter bollocks
dpb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 April 2017, 03:30 PM   #177
Kwik
Scooby Regular
Thread Starter
iTrader: (10)
 
Kwik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Gone Dark
Posts: 5,055
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpb View Post
Utter bollocks
Would you consider the following statement to be racist?
'All black people love fried chicken'

I'd love to hear your explaination of how it isn't.
Kwik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 April 2017, 03:40 PM   #178
neil-h
Scooby Regular
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Berks
Posts: 3,679
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kwik View Post
Not it's very simple. If you classify a group of people as x, y or z purely based on the colour of their skin, religion or political beliefs then you're a bigot.
A liberal is just as racist as the right wing anti Muslims because they are so pro Muslim they wouldn't admit even the slightest faux par.
Then by your own defintition you're a bigot. Glad we got to the bottom of that one.
neil-h is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 April 2017, 03:47 PM   #179
jonc
Scooby Regular
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Posts: 7,493
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kwik View Post
Pmsl. So just to clarify the counter argument is that this 'lone wolf' wasn't a Muslim.
Not exactly a counter argument to 'not all Islamic terrorists work alone' is it?.
I never said anything about Muslims. Your argument is that lone wolves don't work alone.
jonc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 April 2017, 03:47 PM   #180
Kwik
Scooby Regular
Thread Starter
iTrader: (10)
 
Kwik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Gone Dark
Posts: 5,055
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by neil-h View Post
Then by your own defintition you're a bigot. Glad we got to the bottom of that one.
As you, a liberal, would clarify any right wing supporter as being an idiot.
Or as remoaners branded brexiteers 'ignorant'.
Pretty much summing up the whole 'together' movement as bollocks, which I said a long, long, long time ago.

Catching up yet sweetheart?
Kwik is offline   Reply With Quote
 
 
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The Lone Ranger stevem2k Non Scooby Related 1 11 October 2002 04:11 PM
NOTTM TO BILLING (SUNDAY) kevin555 Midlands (England) 2 27 July 2002 09:07 AM
It's been a long time Corpulent Tosser The Muppet Room 0 11 July 2002 04:18 PM
The Lone Ranger Disco The Muppet Room 1 26 April 2002 10:31 AM
Lone Ranger Billbill The Muppet Room 4 12 August 2001 06:21 AM


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:09 AM.


 
  • Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
What's your question?
Send