Subaru Discussion Forums

Go Back   ScoobyNet > Technical / Subaru Modifications > Wheels, Tyres & Brakes
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Welcome to ScoobyNet.com!
Subaru forum
Welcome to the ScoobyNet.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Old 20 September 2001, 22:17   #1
sKunk
Scooby Regular

Trader Score: (0)
Does anyone have a note of the offset measurements for the various types of Scoobies out there?

The Calibra I am trading in has spanking 17" Kahn RSR's which I believe have an offset of 49mm. I have the original vauxhall alloys so it would be a bonus if they fit the Subaru.

If not then the cash I get when I sell them will do me just fine Click the image to open in full size.
sKunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 September 2001, 23:16   #2
DavidHill
Scooby Regular

Send a message via ICQ to DavidHill
Hope this helps, as far as i know most subaru models had around 50mm offset. Most aftermarket wheels range from 45-55mm depending on the make. So the offset is fairly much the same as vauxhall, however most calibras were only 4X100 stud pattern (except v6 and turbo 5x110) whereas the subarus use 5x100. So i'm afraid theres no way of fixing them on.
DavidHill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 September 2001, 09:43   #3
sKunk
Scooby Regular

Heh, thanks for that Click the image to open in full size. I Guess I'll be selling them to my mate with the Vectra Click the image to open in full size.
sKunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 September 2001, 12:55   #4
Mike Tuckwood
Scooby Regular

Arrow

Yep that's about right... 5 stud PCD 100, but I think you may find that both Vauxhall and Subaru offsets at 45mm -55mm are on the high side in comparison to most normal stuff?
Mike Tuckwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 September 2001, 12:55

Tags
16, 45, 5x100, alloys, fit, kahn, measurements, offset, offsets, range, subaru, subarus, vauxhall, wheel, wheels