Notices
West Mids Imprezas The Official Dedicated Forum For The West Mids Imprezas. A Charity Based Owners Club Based In & Around Birmingham / West Midlands.

Y reg bug eye for sale,spares or repaires

Search this Thread

Old 17 October 2013, 02:30 PM
RSF1
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Y reg bug eye for sale,spares or repaires

Hi all,
I am selling my y reg bug eye as spaires or repaires.it overheated and i took it to get pipes fixed and the garage broke the radiator and tryed to get me to fork out lol..any way,it has the sti trim and wheels in black just missing the spoiler..the cars in blue and mot and tax has just expired..the cars located in worcester and will need towing back.

.need it sold asap so no reasonable offer will be refused..Would preffer a breaker to just come take it off my hands,bodys good,roof scoop,sti trim,sti rims in black, car could simply have thermostate problem but then it could be head gaskets..is a animal well was and dont ask me why but it looks different to most the scoobies the rear arches are wide..log book says its a wrx and is a bug eye,has the black headlights too..
I got banned and dont have the time or money to get it towed back or any thing..really need it gone asap and dont want no messing,will need to be seen before 5 on a week day..I have no pictures as cars in worcester and im in birmingham..cars near junction 7 of m5 dont take long...
please no mess abouts need it gone asap..
thanks for looking..
pm offers or near offers i know it aint great with no pictures but Il let this go cheap compared to the 2 grand i spent on it..
worth alot more in parts then I want really..
Old 17 October 2013, 03:47 PM
RSF1
Scooby Regular

or does any one know any breakers that will take it off my hands?
thanks
Old 17 October 2013, 04:22 PM
Scoobydoo Ste
Scooby Regular

Pretty sure you need to be a paid up member to advertise for sale mate also I don't think you will get offered any more than scrap value (couple of hundred quid) in its current state without seeing it etc.