Notices
Was it you? Spotted another scooby? Find out if they're here. By popular demand, the "was it you" forum :-)

blue blob STi, The Keyway, Willenhall

Search this Thread

Old 21 May 2016, 04:44 PM
scoobyboy1
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default blue blob STi, The Keyway, Willenhall

WR Blue blob STi on The Keyway in Willenhall today around 2pm-ish, Saw you pull out of the junction opposite Pole Position and you followed me onto The Keyway for a little blast!!! Think you had Pole Position stickers on your rear side windows.
Old 25 May 2016, 12:12 AM
nortonscooby
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by scoobyboy1
WR Blue blob STi on The Keyway in Willenhall today around 2pm-ish, Saw you pull out of the junction opposite Pole Position and you followed me onto The Keyway for a little blast!!! Think you had Pole Position stickers on your rear side windows.
How did the vxr perform against it mate? Wasnt keen on the new look of the vxr but like most modern hot hatches they growing on me. Still keep meaning drop by for a chat buddy
Old 25 May 2016, 02:28 PM
scoobyboy1
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by nortonscooby
How did the vxr perform against it mate? Wasnt keen on the new look of the vxr but like most modern hot hatches they growing on me. Still keep meaning drop by for a chat buddy
How do Si Yeah it pulled 2/3 car lengths on me from the beginning of the Keyway to the Burger King roundabout, but the VXR is standard(202bhp) so didnt expect anything else, but nice to have a little play against a Impreza STi.
Old 25 May 2016, 02:49 PM
nortonscooby
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by scoobyboy1
How do Si Yeah it pulled 2/3 car lengths on me from the beginning of the Keyway to the Burger King roundabout, but the VXR is standard(202bhp) so didnt expect anything else, but nice to have a little play against a Impreza STi.
Not that bad then considering the sti prob not standard. Whats vxr like as a family car strapping the kids in? Cant be no worse than an impreza. 3 kids and a pushchair in boot and thats tight for me. I need put more overtime in and save few pennys for a new civic type r sorry to hijack you post aswell
Old 25 May 2016, 03:37 PM
scoobyboy1
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by nortonscooby
Not that bad then considering the sti prob not standard. Whats vxr like as a family car strapping the kids in? Cant be no worse than an impreza. 3 kids and a pushchair in boot and thats tight for me. I need put more overtime in and save few pennys for a new civic type r sorry to hijack you post aswell
VXR really not a family car as you can guess, I can get my son who is 8 years old in with no problem but I only really use it to go work and back, Id probably look at the Golf R/BMW 3 series estate next or something a bit bigger with a boot(estate) as I have 2 dogs and were talking about having another child soon, Ive given up on Impreza's now(missus says about time), I have no time for them like I used too going to show's, spending money on mods etc, Ive got the mentality now that a car just gets you from A to B and as long as it has a bit of poke and looks OK im happy!!
Old 02 February 2017, 05:20 PM
Richjt
Scooby Regular

Did the scooby have Paul walker stickers on the rear spoiler
Old 06 February 2017, 08:34 PM
scoobyboy1
Scooby Regular

I cant remember mate You would have thought I would have noticed as I probably spent most the time looking at the rear