Subaru Discussion Forums

Go Back   ScoobyNet > Regional > Wales
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Welcome to ScoobyNet.com!
Subaru forum
Welcome to the ScoobyNet.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Old 09 August 2007, 09:49 PM   #1
patkin
Scooby Regular

Trader Score: (0)
Default SUBARU IN DASH SINGLE DIN SAT NAV CD RADIO

THIS ITEM HAS NOW BEEN SOLD

VDO DAYTON MODEL MS4150 RDS BRANDED AS SUBARU. WORKS WITH TMC CODES TO AVOID ROAD CONGESTION. TOO MANY FEATURES TO MENTION HERE IS A LINK TO VIEW THE SPEC AT BOTTOM. PLEASE NOTE THERE IS NO Q-IC WHICH IS A SUBSCIPTION BASED MAP SYSTEM, THIS USES VDO DAYTON MAP CDS I WILL THROW ON IN WITH THE SET. YOU WILL SEE THERE MS4150 RDS In Dash Navigation Unit 599.99 Fitted Price May Vary On Certain Cars 699.99 Pre Loaded With UK Map

I WILL LET IT GO FOR 195 WITH FULL INSTRUCTIONS AND DISC BUT ALL SETUP IS DONE FOR A MY05 WRX/STI. INCLUDES THE HARNESS ADAPTOR AND MOUNTING BRACKET FOR GPS ARIEL OBVIOUSLY YOU WILL NEED A SINGLE DIN SOLUTION FOR YOUR UK CAR.

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.

I CAN HELP YOU INSTALL IT IF ITS LOCAL TO NEWPORT. TEL 07771802132

V D O Dayton Offer A Full Range Of In-Car Navigation Systems

Last edited by patkin; 19 August 2007 at 12:10 PM.
patkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 August 2007, 08:34 PM   #2
patkin
Scooby Regular

I have just priced up the SUBARU fitting kit to convert a double din dash to the same spec as mine, it includes the complete new single din facia panel and the radio mount. 70.24 + Vat.

The SAT Nav is priced at 595.00 check with your dealer, part numbers are

Nav Radio H001ESA010
Conversion and installation kit H0010FE000

The radio fits from MY05 and also the latest 2.5 version too.
Old 15 August 2007, 10:09 PM   #3
patkin
Scooby Regular

bttt
Old 15 August 2007, 10:09 PM

Tags
car, codes, conversion, converst, din, double, nav, radio, single, subaru, subarucdsingleindash