Notices
Subaru Parts This forum contains Subaru parts offered for sale by our members only.

Brand New HKS SSQV - Never Used - AF006

Search this Thread

Old 18 April 2015, 01:25 PM
mestonian
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Brand New HKS SSQV - Never Used - AF006

As above, brand new and never used. Cost £250.

AF006 suitable for bug, blob, hawk.

Will take £200 delivered.
Old 18 April 2015, 01:43 PM
mestonian
Scooby Regular

If interested PM as wont be checking posts that often.
Old 18 April 2015, 02:27 PM
Miztera
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

pm'd
Old 19 April 2015, 12:40 PM
mestonian
Scooby Regular

Last bump on this, £175 delivered before it goes on fleabay.
Old 19 April 2015, 06:20 PM
wannis
Scooby Regular

Pm'd
Old 20 April 2015, 08:59 AM
Barxy
Scooby Regular

Hi dude, did this sell?
Old 20 April 2015, 07:54 PM
Miztera
Scooby Regular

I wanted to buy at his original price but he only wanted paypal payment sent as a gift, I would of covered fees for goods and services but he declined saying that paypal would hold the money for 21 days...... Thats not usually what happens
Old 20 April 2015, 08:37 PM
bustaMOVEs
Scooby Regular

Received 28 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by Miztera
I wanted to buy at his original price but he only wanted paypal payment sent as a gift, I would of covered fees for goods and services but he declined saying that paypal would hold the money for 21 days...... Thats not usually what happens
That's bollocks, same sinario as gift but instead you are covered in case of the inevitable
Old 21 April 2015, 03:47 PM
Barxy
Scooby Regular

Tried pm'ing and writting on here but no response, guess that means its sold?
Old 21 April 2015, 05:44 PM
bustaMOVEs
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Barxy
Tried pm'ing and writting on here but no response, guess that means its sold?
I'll have one coming soon (genuine) on a car I'm getting, but be couple of weeks.
Old 21 April 2015, 06:12 PM
Barxy
Scooby Regular

Give me a shout when you do then dude. Preferably want a new one but spending £200+ on a dump valve is a bit much really
Old 21 April 2015, 07:39 PM
bustaMOVEs
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Barxy
Give me a shout when you do then dude. Preferably want a new one but spending £200+ on a dump valve is a bit much really
Will do, it would be about a 1er.
Old 21 April 2015, 10:40 PM
Barxy
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by bustaMOVEs
Will do, it would be about a 1er.
Dibs ! (Presuming its definatley genuine )
Old 28 April 2015, 03:49 PM
mestonian
Scooby Regular

That's bollocks, same sinario as gift but instead you are covered in case of the inevitable
That's not "bollocks" when you open a new paypal account smart ****. Try doing it, i've never used paypal before, when i opened a new account it quite clearly said payments for purchases would be held for 21 days before being released. The only way i could have got the money immediately was as a gift payment. Look it up, infact as you're clearly not clued up and prefer to just spout crap, i've done it for you.

From paypal itself:

"When some sellers receive payments, we may hold the money in their pending balance for up to 21 days. We want to make sure that there are no problems with the orders, such as disputes, claims, returns, or chargebacks. After we determine that the order was fulfilled and the customer is satisfied, we may release the money earlier.
If we place your money in a pending balance, it belongs to you but isn't immediately available to spend or withdraw.

We'll let you know if payments on your account are held. We'll also let you know what steps you can take to have your money released earlier. If your PayPal account was already limited, you'll need to lift those limits before you complete the steps to release your payments."

So, before you act like a clever get, get your facts right rather than trying to insinuate that there's something untoward which is exactly what you were doing with that statement.
Old 28 April 2015, 03:51 PM
mestonian
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Miztera
Yes, i did say that, read the post above.

"That's not usually what happens...." again insuinating something untoward.

You should both get your facts right before making out i was trying to do someone over you set of ********.
Old 28 April 2015, 04:25 PM
bustaMOVEs
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by mestonian
That's not "bollocks" when you open a new paypal account smart ****. Try doing it, i've never used paypal before, when i opened a new account it quite clearly said payments for purchases would be held for 21 days before being released. The only way i could have got the money immediately was as a gift payment. Look it up, infact as you're clearly not clued up and prefer to just spout crap, i've done it for you.

From paypal itself:

"When some sellers receive payments, we may hold the money in their pending balance for up to 21 days. We want to make sure that there are no problems with the orders, such as disputes, claims, returns, or chargebacks. After we determine that the order was fulfilled and the customer is satisfied, we may release the money earlier.
If we place your money in a pending balance, it belongs to you but isn't immediately available to spend or withdraw.

We'll let you know if payments on your account are held. We'll also let you know what steps you can take to have your money released earlier. If your PayPal account was already limited, you'll need to lift those limits before you complete the steps to release your payments."

So, before you act like a clever get, get your facts right rather than trying to insinuate that there's something untoward which is exactly what you were doing with that statement.
Is that how you speak to everyone? Real attitude problem there.
That shows PayPal don't trust you then maybe you need to verify your account till it reaches 100% then you can have certain things lifted?
Nobody is daft enough to pay as gift for £200+ as they have no come back so you advising folk of that, you're actually scaring them off all by yourself.
Try Facebook as there's loads of daft un's there to pay you via gift.
Good luck

Last edited by bustaMOVEs; 28 April 2015 at 04:27 PM.
Old 28 April 2015, 06:37 PM
mestonian
Scooby Regular

Is that how you speak to everyone? Real attitude problem there.
That shows PayPal don't trust you then maybe you need to verify your account till it reaches 100% then you can have certain things lifted?
Nobody is daft enough to pay as gift for £200+ as they have no come back so you advising folk of that, you're actually scaring them off all by yourself.
Try Facebook as there's loads of daft un's there to pay you via gift.
Good luck
No attitude problem at all. When people are inadvertently accusing me of being a conman for requesting payment via gift yes, that's exactly how I speak to them.

As for paypal not trusting me, read the post doylum, it's a brand new account and applies to everyone. I wasnt willing to wait 21 days after sending a £200 item out to receive the money, so refusing to accept a normal payment is fair enough.

It sold ages ago for the full price, he received it fine and i received my money via gift, no issues whatsoever.

What a complete gloyt you are. Learn to read.

Still, clear who's feeling a tit bearing in mind you've not mentioned your "it's bollocks" statement when you've been proved wrong. As i said, get your facts right before spouting, or even better, why not just stay out of it altogether if you're not interested? First class pillock.

Last edited by mestonian; 28 April 2015 at 06:41 PM.
Old 28 April 2015, 08:33 PM
bustaMOVEs
Scooby Regular

The BMW ownership is rubbing off on you well I see. You seem to have a knack of speaking to a few on here with that chip on your shoulder.
I havnt accused you of being a conman (so appolagise if that what you think) I was merly telling you from a buyers point of view especially on here where there has been a few rip off deals etc.
and I think you should read again properly 'doylum' lol what a word. Because until I quoted the bollocks comment, nobody knew inc me that you had a new account (we're not newbs here, we're pros that buy and sell regularly) then you come back with your attitude hence me giving it back.
Would of been better making things a bit more clear in a better manner instead of flying off the handle and name calling.
Close the door behind you
Old 29 April 2015, 08:57 AM
mestonian
Scooby Regular

The BMW ownership is rubbing off on you well I see. You seem to have a knack of speaking to a few on here with that chip on your shoulder.
I havnt accused you of being a conman (so appolagise if that what you think) I was merly telling you from a buyers point of view especially on here where there has been a few rip off deals etc.
and I think you should read again properly 'doylum' lol what a word. Because until I quoted the bollocks comment, nobody knew inc me that you had a new account (we're not newbs here, we're pros that buy and sell regularly) then you come back with your attitude hence me giving it back.
Would of been better making things a bit more clear in a better manner instead of flying off the handle and name calling.
Close the door behind you
Actually, Miztera knew full well the reason why i wouldnt accept a normal payment. He just chose to not mention that when posting his message as he felt a little butt hurt that i'd declined him purchasing it. Therefore, he came on here making out there was some kind of underhand issue, to which you duly jumped on the bandwagon. If you were such a pro, i would imagine your first response would have been "Yes, that's right, some accounts have payments held for 21 days" rather than "that's bollocks!".... it seems being a professional doesn't require any knowledge of paypal then?

Oh the BMW ownership bandwagon, - it does make me laugh coming from ******* that drive chav mobiles. You never know, your giro might increase in the future enabling you to get into a proper car. Oh no i forgot, chavved up 15 year old **** boxes are better than BMW's flagship performance car. Keep dreaming little boy.

"Close the door behind you!"? As i said, first class *******. Keep your opinions to yourself ya prat.

You inadvertently accuse me of something, which is exactly what you were doing with your statement, you just dont have the bollocks to admit it, and i'll speak to you however i want, and yes you're a ****ing doylum, end of. You've made yourself look like a right bell end getting it completely wrong then trying to backtrack, and calling yourself a "pro buyer/seller".... well that's just absolutely genius. Genuinely, pure gold.

Not even going to entertain your crap or respond anymore, everyone can see what you were insinuating and that you got it completely wrong, and if people don't like my tone good, very much doubt ill lose sleep over randomers on a forum who have nothing better to do "not liking me"..... diddums.

Last edited by mestonian; 29 April 2015 at 09:03 AM.
Old 29 April 2015, 12:17 PM
Miztera
Scooby Regular

Actually pal, you gave me no reason why, here is your 2 pm replies to me which you sent

Yeah unfortunately paypal hold the funds for 21 days which im not willing to let them do. Bearing in mind i've just sold my car on here for £12,500 i can assure you i'm genuine lol. No bother though mate i completely understand sure it will go anyway.
Your second and last reply was

No apologies needed, to be fair i''m warey too, you also have 0 feedback so nothing stopping a payment going back.
Then a few days later you bumped it saying your dropping it to 175 and that if no takers will go on ebay. If you sold it on ebay you would also have funds held for 21 days, or am I missing something?

People here were asking if it was still for sale and you never replied to them, so I was posting giving them a heads up as you were awol.

If its sold edit your original post at top to say that and stop arguing with "randoms" and losing sleep over it.

Now kindly do one.

Last edited by Miztera; 29 April 2015 at 01:09 PM.
Old 29 April 2015, 12:25 PM
Barxy
Scooby Regular

I dont mind... Bustamoves said i can have his ... On that note... Whens it coming dude?
Old 29 April 2015, 04:31 PM
bustaMOVEs
Scooby Regular

Lol, what a bellend. I drive a chav mobile......hahaha. Lool.

Barxy, I'm collecting car this weekend so after that.
Old 29 April 2015, 06:42 PM
Barxy
Scooby Regular

Awesome. Only thing i noticed its a classic so the fitment will be different no?