Styling Exterior styling

Impreza diesel styling

Old 02 September 2015, 02:10 PM
Somersblue
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Impreza diesel styling

Hi all
Looking for stylin parts for my hatch diesel mostly a rear diffuser to make it a quad exhaust, badly want this without citing up the one I have on already...
Then just front lips and sti add ons having trouble finding these as it seems not the biggest market for the diesels and the fact the sti is wide body
Anyway any parts or points to sites people have would be great
Old 06 January 2016, 01:12 PM
J9CK
Scooby Newbie

Originally Posted by Somersblue
Hi all
Looking for stylin parts for my hatch diesel mostly a rear diffuser to make it a quad exhaust, badly want this without citing up the one I have on already...
Then just front lips and sti add ons having trouble finding these as it seems not the biggest market for the diesels and the fact the sti is wide body
Anyway any parts or points to sites people have would be great
Hey did you find anything I pick mine up next month, been scouring for an sti spoiler and wrx grille but to no avail.
Old 06 January 2016, 01:53 PM
Somersblue
Scooby Newbie

Originally Posted by J9CK
Hey did you find anything I pick mine up next month, been scouring for an sti spoiler and wrx grille but to no avail.

Yes I got the grill and spoiler for it easily enough, rear diffuser not available in anything other than stock that I can find. A USA company do full Sti rep bumpers for the diesel just without the wide body direct replacement or so they say...
Im getting mine cut to make room for the quad got the Sti heat guards for it before Xmas.
Old 06 January 2016, 01:57 PM
J9CK
Scooby Newbie

Originally Posted by Somersblue
Yes I got the grill and spoiler for it easily enough, rear diffuser not available in anything other than stock that I can find. A USA company do full Sti rep bumpers for the diesel just without the wide body direct replacement or so they say...
Im getting mine cut to make room for the quad got the Sti heat guards for it before Xmas.
Could you please link me to the company and where you got your grill and spoiler from,

Cheers,

Jack
Old 06 January 2016, 05:04 PM
Somersblue
Scooby Newbie

Originally Posted by J9CK
Could you please link me to the company and where you got your grill and spoiler from,

Cheers,

Jack
I got the spoiler and grille from my local dealer in Dublin Carroll & Roach.
Here's the link to the page
http://extremedimensions.com/2008-2014-Subaru-Impreza-2008-2010-Subaru-Impreza-Wrx-Duraflex-STI-Look-Front-Bumper-Cover-1-Piece.html

On eBay aswel if you change location to USA

I was in contact with them they ship worldwide but if you can get your own transport can work out cheaper...