Subaru Discussion Forums

Go Back   ScoobyNet > Community > ScoobyNet General
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

ScoobyNet General General Subaru Discussion
Sponsored by

Welcome to ScoobyNet.com!
Subaru forum
Welcome to the ScoobyNet.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Old 04 July 2007, 13:02   #1
dave_sw1
Scooby Regular

Trader Score: (0)
Default vehicle damage form

anyone know where i can get a blank form for marking vehicle damage? car going in for a service and i've had bad experiences with (st)dealers damaging cars in the past, wanted to fill one in and have them sign it before they take the car.
dave_sw1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 July 2007, 13:07   #2
[Davey]
Agnostic Fundamentalist

Send a message via MSN to [Davey]
This is my Scooby.  To set up your own Scooby, go to your user cp, and click 'Edit Settings'.

They are going to LOVEEEEEEEEEEE you lol!
[Davey] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 July 2007, 13:09   #3
V4JDMSTi
Orange Club

Trader Score: (2)
Send a message via AIM to V4JDMSTi
This is my Scooby.  To set up your own Scooby, go to your user cp, and click 'Edit Settings'.

A world for detailers... there's one on there somewhere that the guys use to note down paint thickness.

Matt.
V4JDMSTi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 July 2007, 13:40   #4
dave_sw1
Scooby Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Davey] View Post
They are going to LOVEEEEEEEEEEE you lol!
maybe, but I took a type-r to honda once and it came back with 2 scuffed alloys and a massive scratch, none of which were there when i took it and they denied all knowledge of it!
Old 04 July 2007, 13:51   #5
[Davey]
Agnostic Fundamentalist

Send a message via MSN to [Davey]

They should be able to do it for you to be fair.. Seriously though if you go in and treat them like c*nts because you assume they are going to damge your car they will treat you like a c*nt and make sure you get your pants pulled down.
[Davey] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 July 2007, 13:59   #6
dave_sw1
Scooby Regular

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 04 July 2007, 13:59   #7
V4JDMSTi
Orange Club

could be an idea to express your concerns with the person that you deal with when you first go in.

to be fair though if you read their small print it probably states that all work is carried out at the owners risk. the only time they'll be liable is if you car gets stolen from their premises. even then you'd proably have to claim through your insurance first.
Old 04 July 2007, 14:03   #8
dave_sw1
Scooby Regular

thanks to mneame, i've posted above incase anyone else wants it, I hear what you are saying Davey, but if they are anything like the Honda garage I went to, if anything it will stop them denying any damage if they do it? 99 times out of 100 garages give your car back as you gave it to them, i've been on the end of it when they don't and the ******* stood there and lied to my face and there was very little i could do to prove otherwise?
Old 04 July 2007, 14:04   #9
dave_sw1
Scooby Regular

ps that detailing site is great, could end up spending far too much on new cleaning products!
Old 04 July 2007, 14:07   #10
V4JDMSTi
Orange Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave_sw1 View Post
ps that detailing site is great, could end up spending far too much on new cleaning products!

i did even to the point where i'm considering starting my own business
Old 04 July 2007, 14:07

Tags
automoblie, blank, car, cars, damage, damages, damge, display, form, forms, information, register, settlement, showing, vehicle