Notices
Scooby Sprint Championship / ScoobyLive The UK's fastest Scoobies, compete against the clock, and head to head.

scoobysprint a good thing

Old 23 March 2009, 07:55 PM
IRC450STI
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default scoobysprint a good thing

Where are all the competitors thought there would be more entering at this late stage

Has making shootout a 5 event championship rather than just 1 a year event a good thing, i think it is but whats the general feeling about it cos people are normaly rushing to be entered at this stage

what are your thought guys
Old 23 March 2009, 09:09 PM
luffy
Scooby Regular

yeah i thought it would be more popular, i want to do it, just sorting out a few things first.

lancerregister run one and theres is very popular.
Old 23 March 2009, 09:33 PM
IRC450STI
Scooby Regular

Its seems very quiet on here about it & on drivers lounge on the scoobysprint forum normally there are people posting saying they have entered & looking on the list of drivers registered there is only 15 entered and it starts in 3 weeks lets hope there is a last minute dash for tickets, if not i stand a good chance of getting in the points
Old 23 March 2009, 09:42 PM
ScoobySport.co.uk
Simon @ ScoobySport

Chaps

Every year, for Scooby Shootout, we have less than 5 - 10 entries a month before the event. And that stays like that until about 2 weeks before when it hots up.

We already have 4 constructor teams, and about 16 FULL championship entries, and its 4 weeks away.

In addition, its being talked about right across the internet.

Try googling "Scooby Sprint Championship" - its only been in existence for about 4 weeks, and there's already over 38,000 results on google (and that's WITH the " marks).

My inbox has also gone crazy, and I've been doing interviews with news papers, web sites, magazines. We've been featured on the front page of Channel 4's motoring section. We had a mention in Motorsport News this week, and someone mentioned we were in New of the World yesterday! LOL.

I've been blown away by the response to be honest. But things won't hot up on the forums, or the site for another week or so.

-

So rest assured mate.. it is a good thing, and its going exceptionally well at this stage - considering nobody had even heard the words "Scooby Sprint Championship" 4 weeks ago
Old 23 March 2009, 10:44 PM
IRC450STI
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by ScoobySport.co.uk
Chaps

Every year, for Scooby Shootout, we have less than 5 - 10 entries a month before the event. And that stays like that until about 2 weeks before when it hots up.

We already have 4 constructor teams, and about 16 FULL championship entries, and its 4 weeks away.

In addition, its being talked about right across the internet.

Try googling "Scooby Sprint Championship" - its only been in existence for about 4 weeks, and there's already over 38,000 results on google (and that's WITH the " marks).

My inbox has also gone crazy, and I've been doing interviews with news papers, web sites, magazines. We've been featured on the front page of Channel 4's motoring section. We had a mention in Motorsport News this week, and someone mentioned we were in New of the World yesterday! LOL.

I've been blown away by the response to be honest. But things won't hot up on the forums, or the site for another week or so.

-

So rest assured mate.. it is a good thing, and its going exceptionally well at this stage - considering nobody had even heard the words "Scooby Sprint Championship" 4 weeks ago
Nice one Thanks for putting me right i stand corrected, really looking foward to this
While we on the subject how and when do we get our numbers, stickers if any to put on cars

Cheers
Old 23 March 2009, 10:55 PM
ScoobySport.co.uk
Simon @ ScoobySport

We're arranging a full sticker set, foc. These will either be out to you in the post, or will be given to you at the first event, depending on time. So much still to do!

A really big update to the website is coming in the next day or two, which will have far more information, and some goodies, including the official 2009 season preview teaser video!
Old 23 March 2009, 11:06 PM
IRC450STI
Scooby Regular

Great Keep up the good work
Old 03 April 2009, 11:45 AM
eggy790
Scooby Regular

looking good!

has roger clark entered yet? i want to see the gobstopper enter this year
Old 03 April 2009, 05:46 PM
gussy
Scooby Regular

Location: oop north in a spec-c.Now sold and starting on a classic ra track/sprint/road car
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by ScoobySport.co.uk

We're arranging a full sticker set, foc. These will either be out to you in the post, or will be given to you at the first event, depending on time. So much still to do!

A really big update to the website is coming in the next day or two, which will have far more information, and some goodies, including the official 2009 season preview teaser video!
Any update on the stickers Simon its just that knowing our luck it will be blowing a gale and chucking it down on the day
Old 03 April 2009, 06:51 PM
ScoobySport.co.uk
Simon @ ScoobySport

Hi Gussy

We're up against it a bit to be honest. If we manage to get them out before the first event it will be only a few days before.

But I think its looking like the first event to be honest. There's just too much to get done in time.