ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   ScoobyNet General (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/)
-   -   Stay away from Motor Hub Keighley!!! (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/988211-stay-away-from-motor-hub-keighley.html)

Shaid 22 October 2013 11:04 PM

KTC?

http://shop.moorbi.com/wp-content/up...um-wh-33-1.jpg

:wonder::wonder::wonder:

juggers 22 October 2013 11:34 PM

lol

ae82mad 23 October 2013 10:07 AM

Lol. Use Khyber Ghee myself !!

Aaron1978 23 October 2013 02:26 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by jazzyjembreaze (Post 11243490)
Tell you what I have noticed
& this is kind of embarrassing (
On a google search - page 1 is thr site
& after is all SNET complaints

So taking it from the top
They sell many cars
From high end exotica - to demolition derby
Were are the complaints from the other marque ?
It's a simple question ?
They have 4 subaru at present , RB 320 been thr top
Many , many other manufacturer cars avail .....
Please people ,, I don't know or have anything to do with this company , but just think about that page 1
& what it means
If I was that garage ( I wouldn't take another subaru in ever again )
Ov course this is just my opinion / it stands / & means nowt

Move on to the next chapter !!!!

Google bases it's search results on your internet history;)

Google search, first one that isn't a dealer type link is the at the top of the photo.

Attachment 58251

Picklemaroo 23 October 2013 02:36 PM

Originally Posted by Gear Head (Post 11243410)
Not you. :thumb: I meant for the car company to call and tell you that the car had sold.

yes gear head I know you didn't mean me :thumb:

Picklemaroo 23 October 2013 02:43 PM

Originally Posted by toneh (Post 11243369)
So your saying a dodgy mot is ok when it suits you , but not the dealer ?

whatever.........this is not about moaning BUT personal experience and like my situ with the white hawkeye sti posted on here it DOES pay to put comments on here whether viewed as moaning or not as I helped the second potential owner of that car avoid buying it when he discovered my posts on here - I have him my experience and information and he then got his money back on a deposit as the garage blatantly lied. There is a lot of value in garage feedback :cool:

assadakbar1980 12 March 2014 01:11 AM

Originally Posted by classic Subaru Si (Post 11241923)
Have you ever even been to KTC? I have, and can speak from experience. Wasted trip to say the least.

Hi all ive bought 4 cars of them over 10 years never had any issues and paid very cheep price compaired to other dealers. And all cars i part ex back with them and they give the best price back so all this moaning is bull**** there good dealers u get what you pay for just like anything and if they were as bad as youre making out they would be on watchdog but its realy unfair all this rubbish take no notice people there the best in north west :luxhello:

thenewgalaxy 12 March 2014 01:25 AM

You appear to be in the minority Mr Akbar!

borderlinechris 12 March 2014 09:00 AM

Originally Posted by assadakbar1980 (Post 11377125)
Hi all ive bought 4 cars of them over 10 years never had any issues and paid very cheep price compaired to other dealers. And all cars i part ex back with them and they give the best price back so all this moaning is bull**** there good dealers u get what you pay for just like anything and if they were as bad as youre making out they would be on watchdog but its realy unfair all this rubbish take no notice people there the best in north west :luxhello:

LOL 3rd post in 3 years........

Tidgy 12 March 2014 09:05 AM

Originally Posted by borderlinechris (Post 11377200)
LOL 3rd post in 3 years........

2 of which look like they have been deleted lol

urban 12 March 2014 05:49 PM

Do you think people are that daft?

ditchmyster 12 March 2014 06:36 PM

No but he obviously is.:lol1:

bustaMOVEs 12 March 2014 06:42 PM

Back in the day, I bought a pajero and on way home the brake master cylinder went, brakes just stuck on, I wondered where all the power went, let it cool and drove bit by bit till I got home and fixed it.
Phoned them and said they will send someone (my backside, they just blagged me)
Customer service is crap also, they don't give a toss when you ask questions when viewing etc. never went back again.

Bunch of benchoards!

Shaid 12 March 2014 07:31 PM

Oh just piss off!

scooby2.5maz 12 March 2014 08:05 PM

:lol1::lol1:

Originally Posted by Shaid (Post 11377622)
Oh just piss off!

:lol1:

LeedsTopLad 12 March 2014 08:13 PM

Worst garage I know of. Avoid like the plaque as my mate bought motor last August and I swear parts fell off as he drove it home.

dazsti72 12 March 2014 08:22 PM

I see that horrible example of a rb320 they have still hasn't shifted after about a year..

Gillybean 19 May 2014 05:00 PM

Rip off and cheats.

Bought a car for nearly 13 grand and took it garage for a service after a week They were horrified at the state of it. Not even road worthy. I phoned them and they said bought as seen but we have since found that the service log was forged and the car was clocked. Got the milage details from last 3 MOTs and from one to another it lost 11000 miles.
They just said we don't guarantee the milage but the gave us the altered MOTs.

In the hands of the police and now going to trading standards. They are not interested on the phone because they think we have no come back but they have crossed the line here from a civil matter to a criminal one so hopefully will get a little response.

When my brother in law called they were very threatening and invited him dow there for a confrontation.

Thieves and cheats come to mind and I'm happy to back up my comments.

Shaid 19 May 2014 05:07 PM

^^^^ What car did you buy?

Carnut 19 May 2014 07:02 PM

All sales people need a bit of bulls**t to get them through the day but some just get far to comfortable doing it and then start taking the pi** . I hope they get what is coming to them.

actionspeaks 12 June 2014 11:04 PM

motorhub legal proceedings

Motorhub/KTC sold me an unroadworthy and unsafe car, which is not just a consumer law issue its a criminal offence - brake failure and fuel leak etc within 7 days. The car is now off the road for expert witness reports. Motorhub have refused to repair, replace or refund. Their 'warranty' has a £200 limit and they wont even honour that! Trading standards informed and court proceedings initiated. I will keep you all updated. If Motorhub are reading this, remember that the truth is not a basis for defamatory action - see you in court.

LUCKO 13 June 2014 12:03 AM

it amazes me how someone can car buy a car and then complain its knackered within days

did you check the vehicle properly before buying???

specsavers.com

ditchmyster 13 June 2014 05:41 AM

Mi nan used to say "fools and their money are easily parted" :thumb:

bighead 13 June 2014 10:46 PM

Originally Posted by ditchmyster (Post 11449029)
Mi nan used to say "fools and their money are easily parted" :thumb:

lol ...I LOVE THAT QUOTE :D

thenewgalaxy 13 June 2014 11:03 PM

Originally Posted by bighead (Post 11449593)
lol ...I LOVE THAT QUOTE :D

So does the Motor Hub!

rs4adam 06 December 2015 11:13 PM

wouldn't be so much bad publicity around their name if they were squeaky clean

Why the name change?

Did it start affecting sales?

No smoke without fire ever