ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Computer & Technology Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/computer-and-technology-related-34/)
-   -   ps3 4.50 jailbreak (https://www.scoobynet.com/computer-and-technology-related-34/863936-ps3-4-50-jailbreak.html)

Nate 18 December 2010 11:13 PM

Originally Posted by kingofturds (Post 9771622)
What's the point of ruining other people gaming online.

Was going t same the exact same thing ..... +

What is the point in playing a game if you are going to cheat, where is the challenge?

I think that people that do this must be lacking somewhere in gaming skill if they have to resort to cheating?

And I see that KOT's post has been ignored.

green fast machine 20 December 2010 07:05 PM

anybody willing to do this for me near cheshire please

scoobyverysoon 20 December 2010 11:09 PM

Originally Posted by Nate (Post 9772552)
Was going t same the exact same thing ..... +

What is the point in playing a game if you are going to cheat, where is the challenge?

I think that people that do this must be lacking somewhere in gaming skill if they have to resort to cheating?

And I see that KOT's post has been ignored.

I dont cheat nor would i want to and how many non jailbroken ps3 people cheat?

the PS3 can do far more then just play ps3 games its great to see what it can do

sony will always be one step ahead of the jailbreak so i dont see the point of going online with a hacked box

kingofturds 21 December 2010 07:45 PM

Originally Posted by scoobyverysoon (Post 9775899)
I dont cheat nor would i want to and how many non jailbroken ps3 people cheat?

the PS3 can do far more then just play ps3 games its great to see what it can do

sony will always be one step ahead of the jailbreak so i dont see the point of going online with a hacked box

People with non jailbroken ps3's cannot go online with mw2 and use god mode though, or reset peoples hard earned challenges with a blink of an eye.

Don't get me wrong I have no problem with people using cheats offline. But for me online play is about pitting my skills against other players, not some cheating gimp firing missiles from his gun.

scoobyverysoon 21 December 2010 09:37 PM

Originally Posted by kingofturds (Post 9777178)
People with non jailbroken ps3's cannot go online with mw2 and use god mode though, or reset peoples hard earned challenges with a blink of an eye.

Don't get me wrong I have no problem with people using cheats offline. But for me online play is about pitting my skills against other players, not some cheating gimp firing missiles from his gun.

since when can a jailbroken PS3 go on PSN? - even before sony patched it you could only get on it for like a week - until a full custom firmware like the PSP comes out I doubt anyone will get online and stay online before its patched even then Sony will just Ban people job done

I hate cheaters myself and not to mention stat padders but its going to happen in all games regardless

Meanwhile I will continue to play neo geo and ps1 games on my PS3 and enjoy some of the home made homebrew that the scene is putting out