ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   How do you glue your teeth back in? (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/664688-how-do-you-glue-your-teeth-back-in.html)

fraser87uk 03 February 2008 12:34 AM

if you use a glue to sort your teeth this is an easy way to kill yourself. dont use a glue. go to a dentist. if the glue enters the root/gum it ill go very fast upwards to your brain.

the big yim 03 February 2008 09:17 AM

My dad has superglued his teeth back in about four times now. Told a guy at work just put the glue on the tooth and dry your gum. Hold it in place till it dries and hey presto.

The results, the guy superglued his finger to his bottom lip!!

dpb 03 February 2008 11:00 AM

Originally Posted by fraser87uk (Post 7621063)
if you use a glue to sort your teeth this is an easy way to kill yourself. dont use a glue. go to a dentist. if the glue enters the root/gum it ill go very fast upwards to your brain.

NO no no no - its perfectly safe Pete just go ahead ,please :D

Leslie 03 February 2008 11:17 AM

You are pushing your luck Pete. Superglue has cyanide as an ingredient too!

Les

pslewis 03 February 2008 05:17 PM

Well, today I have discovered that I cannot eat!! :(

I have glued the tooth back and it is hitting the lower front teeth before the molars come together ........ :cry:

But, I could do with losing some weight - liquid diet here I come! :(

Lee247 03 February 2008 08:41 PM

Originally Posted by pslewis (Post 7622328)
Well, today I have discovered that I cannot eat!! :(

I have glued the tooth back and it is hitting the lower front teeth before the molars come together ........ :cry:

But, I could do with losing some weight - liquid diet here I come! :(

Pete, the Reg Prescott of Dentistry :lol1:

Get yourself off tomorrow and get it fixed professionally :thumb:

B-B 03 February 2008 10:00 PM

Originally Posted by 84of300 (Post 7622967)
Pete, the Reg Prescott of Dentistry :lol1:

Get yourself off tomorrow and get it fixed professionally :thumb:

I agree with Lee , Pete. Get it sorted professionally. I wouldnt give my ex a call though :lol1: he might not be so accomodating any more!! You may actually have to pay for your treatment now! No more wine plan!

B-B

gpssti4 04 February 2008 10:08 AM

Originally Posted by Leslie (Post 7621455)
You are pushing your luck Pete. Superglue has cyanide as an ingredient too!

Les

Indeed - Cyanoacrylate

I say go for it Pete, you may yet make it to the Darwin Awards!!!! :D

pslewis 04 February 2008 03:51 PM

Well, been to see the brand new NHS Dentist in our town ..... he had a cancellation so fitted me in.

He pulled, he tugged, he huffed and he puffed - the damned crown wouldn't come out (and there's me thinking a bit of toffee would pull it!) ... he saw some bad infection around the tooth in the gum but non in the root area after an X-Ray.

As he couldn't pull it out he has ground it down level with the other teeth so I'm at least really handsome again ..... but it still feels like the 'bite' is wrong?

Cost? a very reasonable £15:90 ... can't say fairer than that :thumb: £6:85 for the Penicillin though! :(

mart360 04 February 2008 09:21 PM

I used to use poligrip :)

but now they stay in all by themselves :)

Mart

Lee247 04 February 2008 10:20 PM

Originally Posted by pslewis (Post 7624967)
Well, been to see the brand new NHS Dentist in our town ..... he had a cancellation so fitted me in.

He pulled, he tugged, he huffed and he puffed - the damned crown wouldn't come out (and there's me thinking a bit of toffee would pull it!) ... he saw some bad infection around the tooth in the gum but non in the root area after an X-Ray.

As he couldn't pull it out he has ground it down level with the other teeth so I'm at least really handsome again ..... but it still feels like the 'bite' is wrong?

Cost? a very reasonable £15:90 ... can't say fairer than that :thumb: £6:85 for the Penicillin though! :(

Christ, at last. I wish you would take a telling :D
Oh and guarantee to pull a crown, Airwaves, Black Mint. Pulled my crown 3 times so far :lol1:

pslewis 05 February 2008 09:28 AM

Went to be early, slept reasonable ..... all my gum is nagging this morning - day off work and a lie in bed taking penicillin ....... everyone - awwwwwww!! ;)

Leslie 05 February 2008 12:46 PM

I would really like to know exactly what he said to you about your botched home repair job though!

Les :)

Lee247 05 February 2008 04:01 PM

Originally Posted by Leslie (Post 7627401)
I would really like to know exactly what he said to you about your botched home repair job though!

Les :)

He wouldn't be able to say anything, he was probably too busy laughing :D

Leslie 06 February 2008 12:17 PM

Originally Posted by 84of300 (Post 7627914)
He wouldn't be able to say anything, he was probably too busy laughing :D

Spot on Lesley!

He's gone very quiet-do you type with your teeth Pete?

Les :D