ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   need some witty lines for a 40th birthday card (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/458723-need-some-witty-lines-for-a-40th-birthday-card.html)

Redkop 23 September 2005 10:11 AM

Originally Posted by ajm
Yes he did. What's the matter anyway? Feeling left out? :p

Unlike you to slip up and not remember things Alex... :nono:

Nothing is the matter with me, why should it be? I wouldn't dream of interfering with the crush you have on Scott. :p

ajm 23 September 2005 10:25 AM

Originally Posted by Redkop
Unlike you to slip up and not remember things Alex... :nono:

Nothing is the matter with me, why should it be? I wouldn't dream of interfering with the crush you have on Scott. :p

I remember perfectly.... you and Diabbers used to pop up in all my threads with your impartial moderation and snide comments! A simple search will confirm for those with less able memories :D

I never considered that you both might have crushes on me... but then again my mind isn't as smutty as yours! ;)

Redkop 23 September 2005 10:44 AM

Originally Posted by ajm
I remember perfectly.... you and Diabbers used to pop up in all my threads with your impartial moderation and snide comments! A simple search will confirm for those with less able memories :D

I never considered that you both might have crushes on me... but then again my mind isn't as smutty as yours! ;)

ROFLAMFAO. I am referring to more recent events... when you used a 'back-door' way to get info on Scott -remember now? It's a known fact that pompous people don't have smutty minds as they're too full of their self-importance. :p Maybe if you were to drop the pomposity and try it... you might enjoy it. ;) However, I guess you're happy trying to be the 'forum daddy' - keep up the good work. :thumb:

ajm 23 September 2005 10:52 AM

I think you will find that the only reason I took any interest in 'info on Scott' was because he was already attempting to do the same to me and hence I 'started' nothing. Check the timeline. :D

As for pompous, are you suggesting I should drop pompous in favour of what, duplicity perhaps? Does duplicity come with your recommendation? ;)

Redkop 23 September 2005 11:18 AM

Originally Posted by ajm
I think you will find that the only reason I took any interest in 'info on Scott' was because he was already attempting to do the same to me and hence I 'started' nothing. Check the timeline. :D

I have and I am correct. :thumb:

As for pompous, are you suggesting I should drop pompous in favour of what, duplicity perhaps? Does duplicity come with your recommendation? ;)
I think you have already proved to have that as well Alex. ;)

Have a nice day :D

ajm 23 September 2005 12:04 PM

Originally Posted by Redkop
I have and I am correct. :thumb:

Nope, sorry. I have evidence to the contrary.

Don't worry though, you never did let facts get in the way of a good yarn! Perhaps I need to check my cookies? LOL :D

Redkop 23 September 2005 12:35 PM

Originally Posted by ajm
Nope, sorry. I have evidence to the contrary.

Don't worry though, you never did let facts get in the way of a good yarn! Perhaps I need to check my cookies? LOL :D

Perhaps you should. :thumb:

Drunken Bungle Whore 23 September 2005 01:02 PM

Works for a bloke - especially if he's a tennis fan! :D

"Love 40 - New Balls Please"