Subaru Discussion Forums

Go Back   ScoobyNet > Community > Non Scooby Related
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Welcome to ScoobyNet.com!
Subaru forum
Welcome to the ScoobyNet.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Old 13 February 2004, 15:45   #1
Bravo2zero_sps

Question Checking lottery numbers for more than 6 months history - where?

I haven't played it for well over a year, maybe 2 years. I am going to start doing just the normal lottery like I used (non of this new euro trash/extra lotto cr@p).

What I want to do though is check to see how my numbers have performed over the last 2 years. I have checked the last 6 months off the official homepage and my numbers didnt win once but when checking against 6 family birthdays I would have had at least 4 wins of 3 numbers or more in the last 6 months - ooh i hear you cry sarcastically - I know thats not much but it means statistically the birthday numbers I have just tried are more successful than my original set of numbers so I might change to these. Oh and having just checked the winnings for those weeks and numbers I would have been up money wise if I had played it for the last 6 months twice a week, with the biggest win being 100 from the numbers I put in.

I am not into gambling or probability so dont baffle me with numbers and probability theories or criticise the lottery for being rubbish etc, all I want to know is if anyone knows of a site where I can check more than 6 months worth of national lottery results?

I've never had more than 4 numbers win but that might change one day, for 2 a week i'm prepared to chance my luck again

Last edited by Bravo2zero_sps; 13 February 2004 at 15:51.
Old 13 February 2004, 15:55   #2
John Catlin
Scooby Regular

Trader Score: (0)

Try here :-

http://www.national-lottery.co.uk/player/p/home/home.do
John Catlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 February 2004, 16:00   #3
Bravo2zero_sps

LOL thanks for the link but thats the one I refer to in my post and it only allows you to check a maximum of 180 days results.
Old 13 February 2004, 16:24   #4
XRS
Occasional Type-25 driver

This is my Scooby.  To set up your own Scooby, go to your user cp, and click 'Edit Settings'.

Have a look here:
http://lottery.merseyworld.com/
XRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 February 2004, 16:26   #5
Bravo2zero_sps

Thumbs up

Work have blocked that site under the category of gambling LOL. I will check it when I get home - cheers.
Old 13 February 2004, 17:53   #6
Buckrogers
Scooby Regular

Be careful B20, what happens if you find out your BD's would have won big prize 12 months ago?
Buckrogers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 February 2004, 18:02   #7
Bravo2zero_sps

I'd use some different numbers!
Old 13 February 2004, 18:02

Tags
12, ago, check, england, history, longer, looto, lottery, lotto, months, national, numbers, results, subaru, uk, wks